PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Will choices and paths be implemented into this game. I saw not 1 choice in this game.
I may have to wait for 10 updates to enjoy the game, that was too short.
Also Elie looks manly. The actual Elie form the game looks a lot better. At least give her bigger curves.
Hi. During a break from the main work, I practice the game structure. Will there be a solution choice? Yes, there will be. When will there be? When there will be more time.
Ellie's appearance is an artist's choice. There will be more lush women in the future, but not Ellie.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Well, well. This game didn't impress me that much early on, but I must say the last two updates have been delightful. And since I restarted it from the beginning there were no problems whatsoever so to whoever is having problem, simply do that (if you skip scenes it really doesn't take that long).

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Just started the game, it look cool but,with the incest patch do we know clearly that Emma is th MC mother or is it just always implied ?

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Just started the game, it look cool but,with the incest patch do we know clearly that Emma is th MC mother or is it just always implied ?
Hi. Patch so far only on the fifth day. Then, in the next updates, there will be more "family" dialogues and scenes, that's what it is for.

Reactions: Smiruk

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Just wondering is this game going to just have IC patch for the PC only? Or Can we get a universal patch eventually?

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Hey Pandalover, good job. The amount of updates you crank out in a short time span is amazing.

That's one hell of a way to get traction and keep your game in the buzz
and thus getting support.

All those devs that put out a demo and expect a boat load of paytrons
and then whine if not, should and could take lessons here!

Keep up the great work!

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes