PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Hey Pandalover, good job. The amount of updates you crank out in a short time span is amazing.

That's one hell of a way to get traction and keep your game in the buzz
and thus getting support.

All those devs that put out a demo and expect a boat load of paytrons
and then whine if not, should and could take lessons here!

Keep up the great work!
Thank you for the pleasant feedback! I really want to make a game for which I will not be ashamed. It certainly takes a lot of time, the actual I now work on two jobs))). But I think in a couple of months I'm gonna do the right thing.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Just wondering is this game going to just have IC patch for the PC only? Or Can we get a universal patch eventually?
If you have a Mac, copy this replacement file to a folder, it should work
Family_Affair.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
If you have a Mac, copy this replacement file to a folder, it should work
Family_Affair.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game
No my laptop took a crap. Lol so using android until I can afford a new one. All good game is still great. Thanks for the reply appreciate it.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings all,

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite good game.

I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (TESTED - No missing images) (If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)
Original 1 GB
crunched 214 Megs - - - -

If you like this game please consider supporting PandaLoverGames on

PandaLoverGames if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

PS:
JokerLeader just a heads up, the reason your crunch was missing files is the crunching tools do not understand characters from the Russian alphabet, day3 has 3 folders using said alphabet. (Дом Дена, Роуз+Эбби, Тройничек)

PandaLoverGames I hope I am not being too forward in this request, if you could rename the above folder names to: Dens House, Rose+Abby, Threesome or just moving the contents of these folders to the root of the day3 folder, it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Greetings all,

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite good game.

I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (TESTED - No missing images)
Original 1 GB
crunched 214 Megs - - - workupload -

If you like this game please consider supporting PandaLoverGames on

PandaLoverGames if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

PS:
JokerLeader just a heads up, the reason your crunch was missing files is the crunching tools do not understand characters from the Russian alphabet, day3 has 3 folders using said alphabet. (Дом Дена, Роуз+Эбби, Тройничек)

PandaLoverGames I hope I am not being too forward in this request, if you could rename the above folder names to: Dens House, Rose+Abby, Threesome or just moving the contents of these folders to the root of the day3 folder, it would be appreciated.
Report your own post and explain why they should add your version to the OP so a mod will see it. (y)
Reporting is not just for spam/TOS violations.

Sorry for the problem with foreign/special characters; I've known about it for some time but I haven't had time to fix it.(my script is not the only one to suffer this, unfortunately)

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Thank you for the pleasant feedback! I really want to make a game for which I will not be ashamed. It certainly takes a lot of time, the actual I now work on two jobs))). But I think in a couple of months I'm gonna do the right thing.
This is a really good point. I have seen so many new games and I wont play half em because they have had like 1 or 2 updates and the last one was 3 months ago. Sometimes shorter updates are better even they are a touch lower quality (not saying thats the case, just in general) as it keeps your game fresh in peoples mind. When I look in latest updates and consistently see a game it makes way more likely to play it and if it is interesting donate to patreon/subscribestar

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Seems like this is becoming more and more futa focused. Feels like most of the female cast doesn't even exist anymore. Guess its time to quit, good luck dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Utakata_
Jan 28, 2019
Just downloaded and am trying this for the first time.
Honest question?
If I am a "college student," why am I still struggling with the "quagmire" or puberty?
And why do I look 12?

I don't care/mind that people want to make/play shota games, but the suspension of disbelief needed to pretend the MC is a college aged adult might be beyond me.

Reactions: Content_Consumer

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Agree with the above.

Also, when do the good looking and not annoying characters join the story?

So far none of the characters have been likable and the MC as well as the ginger are particularly annoying.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Well I tried it but didn't finish it... Really not into being forced to watch every sexual conquest of that annoying lesbo friend but whatever. What killed it for me is that every single female character is so unlikable and the MC is really no better. Imo of course.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Well I tried it but didn't finish it... Really not into being forced to watch every sexual conquest of that annoying lesbo friend but whatever. What killed it for me is that every single female character is so unlikable and the MC is really no better. Imo of course.
Thank you for your feedback! It is very important for me!
If it's not a secret, in which games are the characters attractive to you?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So if you go the trans route, Sidney actually becomes your girlfriend?

I. Fucking. Love. This.

You are treating her just like any other LI, not just some random fetish character to check a box, and I cannot tell you how much it is appreciated.

We are now sexing up Ma and Sid on the regular, and I can't wait to have some fun with Claire and Ellie. There's something about Ellie's scar that drives me crazy.

I'd also like to tag team one of the girls with Rose. Don't even care if we get hands on with her, but I think the idea of MC pounding, let's say Ma, while Rose rides her face would be very hot. Maybe get a kiss in there on Rose (her and MC can be affectionate that way).

I don't want to have sex with Rose because I think she works better in the story as the lesbian best friend, but I definitely wouldn't mind seeing some loving affection between them. That said, I wouldn't be terribly upset if sex happened. Lol

I think the only thing missing from this game *is an overarching story. Right now we are being introduced to all of the characters, and establishing their relationships, but I think you may have to add something in the background that moves the story forward. Not sex related. Maybe something tied to Ma's work that MC needs to help out with, and he's able to recruit his harem of LIs to help him.

Continue making the game that you want to make, and don't listen to the vocal minority that doesn't want to see any character involved with anyone else but the MC. There are plenty of other games like that for them to play.

Personally I think you're doing a lot of things right. Keep on keeping on.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes