thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Is that only for me, or does every update of the game really break my savegames? I have to start all over again every time, because even if one of the autosaves works by chance, scenes are missing.

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Is that only for me, or does every update of the game really break my savegames? I have to start all over again every time, because even if one of the autosaves works by chance, scenes are missing.
Hi! What kind of platform?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Windows? Then I won't help? The only advice is to save manually before the end of the chapter.
I always did, but still after every new update is out, no savegame works.

Your game is the only Ren'Py game I'm having problems with. I would understand if a mod would mess up my savegames, but I'm not using one neither an incest patch.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
I always did, but still after every new update is out, no savegame works.

Your game is the only Ren'Py game I'm having problems with. I would understand if a mod would mess up my savegames, but I'm not using one neither an incest patch.
Try to delete data from
C:\Documents and Settings\YOURNAME\Application Data\RenPy\game_directory
And reinstall the game

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Why when there is a trans in a game you don't get the option to be friends without having to have sex with them. To me a trans is a man because they still have a dick (regardless of their mental state), so will not be romantically involved with them but am friends with them in real life and would want that in a game as well. Could that be made an option? Also maybe I missed it but is there any sex with sister without trans there?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Hello,
I see the trap tag. Is this a side character or is the Main protagonist a futa?
Is the futa/trap content optional?

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Why when there is a trans in a game you don't get the option to be friends without having to have sex with them. To me a trans is a man because they still have a dick (regardless of their mental state), so will not be romantically involved with them but am friends with them in real life and would want that in a game as well. Could that be made an option? Also maybe I missed it but is there any sex with sister without trans there?
Hi! This game is not a friendship simulator with trance, but an adult story with a focus on sexual content. Sorry, this is the conventions of the genre.

Reactions: Markéllisson

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The mac version won't run. Launching it produces the error:

The application “Family_Affair” can’t be opened.

In the previous release (50) Contents/MacOS/Family_Affair is shown to be a Unix executable .53 is shown to be a text file.
I've down loaded it from three site and unpacked it with WINZIP and with the Mac archival tool.
I've changed the protections to make it executable but it won't run.

Could you please investigate?
Thanks

Update:
If you are having this problem you need to open a terminal window cd to the directory where you extracted the game and issue the following commands:

chmod +x Family_Affair.-0/Family_Affair.app/Contents/MacOS/Family_Affair
chmod +x Family_Affair.-0/Family_Affair.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Family_affair

Final Update:
Changing the protections on the two files as indicated allows the update to be played to conclusion.

Last edited:

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
The mac version won't run. Launching it produces the error:

The application “Family_Affair” can’t be opened.

In the previous release (50) Contents/MacOS/Family_Affair is shown to be a Unix executable .53 is shown to be a text file.
I've down loaded it from three site and unpacked it with WINZIP and with the Mac archival tool.
I've changed the protections to make it executable but it won't run.

Could you please investigate?
Thanks

Update:
If you are having this problem you need to open a terminal window cd to the directory where you extracted the game and issue the following commands:

chmod +x Family_Affair.-0/Family_Affair.app/Contents/MacOS/Family_Affair
chmod +x Family_Affair.-0/Family_Affair.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Family_affair

Final Update:
Changing the protections on the two files as indicated allows the update to be played to conclusion.
Well, I have no Mac. Alas, I can not say anything.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
Launched a new voting on the ! Have time to give your vote!
If you are interested in the promotion of the game plot - join us!
And even if you're not interested, join us too.
1604879684608.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 111 Votes