The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I started the game and am liking it but oh my gods, can we stop with the
"..." transitions? Just move on! Too many clicks!

Same thing for the "Go, Go on" -click- "go, go on with your" -click- "go, go on with your badself!
Like, really? The whole point of setting text speed to max is so I don't have to waste time waiting for a whole sentence to load. You are putting in an artifical need for clicking that is just a waste of time. If it were just a few times i'd forgive this but ive seen it at least 8 times and i've only gotten to the FIRST time the MC goes to bed... Come on!

But yeah, renders are great, animation is good attempt but obviously needs work, over all i'm really digging it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
he has shifted almost all development time to the trans. they have become the main LI and the rest of the female cast is dead
Hmmm...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last 5 updates have been 2 futa 3 family so you talk utter bollocks.

Also, she was a main LI from her first appearance as well as the family. Family have had more updates as well as other characters like the shop keeper, Rose and Jill.

Hello,
I see the trap tag. Is this a side character or is the Main protagonist a futa?
Is the futa/trap content optional?
She is a main love interest but that content is optional.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
he has shifted almost all development time to the trans. they have become the main LI and the rest of the female cast is dead
It is not true. Only because the trance hero one and the other much seems to have less time. No one will be robbed of time!

Reactions: DJsona

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Hmmm...

Last 5 updates have been 2 futa 3 family so you talk utter bollocks.

Also, she was a main LI from her first appearance as well as the family. Family have had more updates as well as other characters like the shop keeper, Rose and Jill.
convenient that you would cut off the one just before that. lets have a math lesson shall we? if you have 6 updates and 3 are split between trans and non, but only one character is trans and theres many females, guess what that one character suddenly has three times more content then any other LI. wow funny how that works. so yes my statement stands.

No one will be robbed of time!
except they are

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
convenient that you would cut off the one just before that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because it says nothing......

except they are
Except they aren't.

Everyone else still gets screen time.

Oh, wait .. the mother has had 2 whole scenes recently which is more than the other girls .... now complain about that one.

Dev happens to have a character you don;t like, tough shit it isn't developed for you. Like it or move on.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Family Affair [v0.57] [PandaLover] - Compressed

Original Size: 1.24 GB

Compressed PC Size: 441.9 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 425 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Because it says nothing......

Except they aren't.

Everyone else still gets screen time.

Oh, wait .. the mother has had 2 whole scenes recently which is more than the other girls .... now complain about that one.

Dev happens to have a character you don;t like, tough shit it isn't developed for you. Like it or move on.
lmao why would you completely skip the 6th update and go to the seventh? v.33 exists. and yes it doesn't matter if the mother gets 2 scenes when 3 whole updates are focused on a single character within 6 updates. the rest of the cast receives minimal content despite also being main LI. way to misunderstand the argument and lie, while claiming im lying.

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
lmao why would you completely skip the 6th update and go to the seventh? v.33 exists. and yes it doesn't matter if the mother gets 2 scenes when 3 whole updates are focused on a single character within 6 updates. the rest of the cast receives minimal content despite also being main LI. way to misunderstand the argument and lie, while claiming im lying.
Waiting for you in two weeks (about then a big update with my mom's line).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MangoMeta

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Waiting for you in two weeks (about then a big update with my mom's line).
one update wont change anything, as long as trans is in half the updates and theres only one trans character, eventually that character is going to have as much content as everyone combined despite being only one person. why dont you treat her like the rest of the cast?

PandaLoverGames

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
one update wont change anything, as long as trans is in half the updates and theres only one trans character, eventually that character is going to have as much content as everyone combined despite being only one person. why dont you treat her like the rest of the cast?
You have a strange attitude to the game - as if it is already over. It's just beginning. Think of all the content at the moment as a demo version, which obviously does not give all the characters the same time.

And yes, Sydney loves Patreon subscribers.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Getting a bit fed up with these games that are getting refreshed recently or have to be re-started due to a code change - have 4 of my favourites in that position now. Thankfully they're all not too far in and are worth a restart - but any further in and I'd look at abandoning them unless they were To 10 material. It's a pity it's not simply stats related and can't just fixed by asking few questions for a reset.

Oh well, here we go again....

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes