Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Short game, I avoided Syd when I found out that was the trans character.
Good though. I will check back when there is more content for the characters I actually care about because gods damned do I need mom in that Stockings number, Mhm.
i wish we could also avoid Rose and stop acting like her lap dog whenever she says to do something we have to do it

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.57 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thespaceboss26

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Oh god I hope not, or at least there will be a choice for it. I don't mind Trans, as long as the MC is the Alpha. PandaLoverGames Sid is great, but I hope nothing will be forced up the MCs ass or mouth (or make it optional). I like the MC as the Alpha.
Yeah, I understand switching is not everyone's thing. Most games that include it have it as optional so if it ever becomes possible it seems likely that would be the case.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Haha, damn how horny are you haha :p; i agree tho hehe :sneaky:;)
I've a stockings/pantyhose fetish so when I saw that opening graphic of the mom in her garter belt, nylons, and gloves I was in love. Lol.

Still light on that content right now and I'm not a fan of trans but the writing is funny so I'll wait a few updates and check in once we've got more mom content or just more girls in nylons in general. <3

Luckily the trans content is avoidable so it's there for those who like it and people like me can avoid it and get content I enjoy. Everyone wins.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
i wish we could also avoid Rose and stop acting like her lap dog whenever she says to do something we have to do it
I agree with you on not wanting to be Rose's little bitch, but I'm willing to see where it goes at the moment. Hopefully soon we'll get a chance to flip the script on her and be the one in control.

If it turns out she's just there for voyeur/submale content then I'd agree with you.
Though at that point I'd probably just drop the game as that cuts out like, 2/3rds the content (with both Rose and Syd gone) and it would be clear that this just isn't the game for me. Lol.

But right now, I'll hold out hope for more stockings goodness and wait and see if we can get into more dominant positions as the MC.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
He has a girlfriend with a dick and up until now hasn't blown her.

I haven't tried this update yet so don't know if it's there but so far she's done all the work.
And she's got such a cute ass, too! Just lemme bury my face in that!

MC has been hands-on with Sid's girlcock, which is great, but yeah... I'd like the option to go down on her and make her feel as good as she's made MC feel.

We did have some backdoor teasing action from Sid on the MC, this past update, so we'll see where that goes.

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes