MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
You have a strange attitude to the game - as if it is already over. It's just beginning. Think of all the content at the moment as a demo version, which obviously does not give all the characters the same time.

And yes, Sydney loves Patreon subscribers.
its not a strange attitude, its merely acknowledging if the trend you've set continues, then the game is going to be 50% a single character. if your going to have multiple main love interests you can at least treat them semi equally instead of hyper focusing on one. thats all im saying.

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
its not a strange attitude, its merely acknowledging if the trend you've set continues, then the game is going to be 50% a single character. if your going to have multiple main love interests you can at least treat them semi equally instead of hyper focusing on one. thats all im saying.
Ok. Thank you. I got your idea.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
I like this game plus the updates are consistent at least. Don't mind waiting for updates but wish devs would simply admit if game is dead. Not good for people to wait 1 to 2 years no update and no information than BAM! "Sorry guys I'm not going to continue on X or Y game anymore".

damace2k

Oct 25, 2018
nice game, but i only play it on android. sadly i cant port it myself, like many other games i do for myself. non english folder/file names gives me errors :(

PandaLoverGames

A person who had nothing to "Family Affairs"
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2020
nice game, but i only play it on android. sadly i cant port it myself, like many other games i do for myself. non english folder/file names gives me errors :(
Android version will soon be (a day or two)
I like this game plus the updates are consistent at least. Don't mind waiting for updates but wish devs would simply admit if game is dead. Not good for people to wait 1 to 2 years no update and no information than BAM! "Sorry guys I'm not going to continue on X or Y game anymore".
The life of any such project is based on a financial issue. If the game users do not support it, it dies. Everything is very simple (with rare exceptions like MILFY CITY and similar).

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Well, i read some reactions here, seems dedicated to the trans character.
For what it matters, i think it can be a good thing dedicating a complete update to one particular character/ chapter/ reworks/ renders+ polishing,..;

It only means ill be waiting for a more general or other than trans update because i block it out even though its a well good written and drawn character.

ceep up the good work and enjoy your creativity, ill be ceeping an eye on future updates.

ps: a note for those dissapointed, when creating content and you try to force an overhoal of content it usually decreases the quallity and can lead to game break-up in overlaps which is no good to no one. So though luck for haters, just wait for other updates.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
This game/VN gets updates every 2 weeks (!!),
so it hardly is an issue if the current update
is not about the character you like most.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
math is hard i guess. that or reading is hard
Twice a month, thrice a month, same difference to me
as opposed to the lot of games that get updated every 3 months.

But yeah personal attack first since it's the internet.
You are the man.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Short game, I avoided Syd when I found out that was the trans character.
Good though. I will check back when there is more content for the characters I actually care about because gods damned do I need mom in that Stockings number, Mhm.
Haha, damn how horny are you haha :p; i agree tho hehe :sneaky:;)

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes