DavidB

Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone else have the same issue that I'm having with the PC version...it simply will not start? There are 2 files to start, one labelled Family_Affair and the other Family_Affair-32...neither will run...and no, it has nothing to do with being asked if I want to run the game as it comes from an unauthorized publisher (as I have many games that ask me that question and they all run fine)
In the logfile I am seeing many errors along the lines:

Exception Exception: Exception('glClearBufferuiv not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glCompileShader not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glCompileShader not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glCompressedTexImage2D not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glCompressedTexImage2D not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored

DavidB

Apr 23, 2019
I have also tried running as admin and used Breezip to unziip file. Found similar errors in the log file.

primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1920, 1080)
swap interval: 1 frames
Using GL DLL.
Windowed mode.
Exception: glActiveTexture not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glActiveTexture not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glAttachShader not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glAttachShader not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glBeginQuery not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glBeginQuery not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glBeginTransformFeedback not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glBeginTransformFeedback not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored
Exception: glBindAttribLocation not found.
Exception Exception: Exception('glBindAttribLocation not found.',) in 'renpy.uguu.gl.find_gl_command' ignored

I would say possibly bad GL.DLL ? or missing files?

Jun 1, 2017
OK people, why dont you use 7zip? is free and probably the best decompresor, if you use 7zip to decompres archive probably if not sure you dont have this error. Cheers ppl use 7zip is free afterall.

Reactions: thorin0815
Jun 1, 2017
Can't open the game :/ just does not start, im using 7zip and nothing happens :(
Probably you ned to check this :
1. if you have a AV check if your game exe is not blocked and if is add the exe to exception list.
2. try to decompres in another location, maybe another drive of you Hdd and check to have all files when decompress.
3. if dont work with 1 and 2 then i dont know what the problem is and then maybe you ned to wipe you OS and reinstal again maybe then work ( I kidding ) try 1 and 2 if dont work i dont know.

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah idk wtf is going on, but it has been completely impossible for me to get this game to run...

I've tried to whitelist multiple EXE's, I've tried to unzip the file with multiple programs and at multiple locations, I've tried multiple downloads, and I've tried to screw with the lib files.

At this point I have to believe the current EXE is simply broken for my particular setup, and seemingly many others as well...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good job he gets laid cos he's useless at other things.

Gets asked to do 1 thing for someone and completely fucks it up. Not only does he not record the part where the teacher told her she either sucks him off or is kicked out, he doesn't try to start filming until she's already doing it which wouldn't help her at all, it just looks like she's blowing a teacher on her own.

Not only that but he didn't bother checking his phone was on before it all started.

So I repeat, it's a good job he gets laid cos he sucks at doing favours. He completely failed to help her out.

Sorairei

Jul 9, 2017
Probably you ned to check this :
1. if you have a AV check if your game exe is not blocked and if is add the exe to exception list.
2. try to decompres in another location, maybe another drive of you Hdd and check to have all files when decompress.
3. if dont work with 1 and 2 then i dont know what the problem is and then maybe you ned to wipe you OS and reinstal again maybe then work ( I kidding ) try 1 and 2 if dont work i dont know.
Tried 1 and 2, nothing :/ Maybe win 7 is incompatible now

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
The MC's phone was dead. The phone he was shown just using. The phone he didn't even try to use til after the action started. I mean geez. Add to that the closest thing the game has shown to a plot/story, the kidnapping assault, fizzles into nothingness. Together with the Principle BJ(don't consider it NTR Eve isn't with the MC yet or at all just didn't wanna see it) this update was weak sauce... although the Mom anal... yeah so it wasn't ALL bad.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Can't open the game :/ just does not start, im using 7zip and nothing happens :(
Well I'm running Win 10 x64, so the problem seems to be persistent across multiple windows OS's
Check file integrity.
SHA256 checksums in screens.
If you get different results, your archive/uncompressed data is corrupt.

Archive:
Screenshot_1.png
Extracted (never launched, no log file):
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PocketSand

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright so I'm at my "inept-computer-skills" wits end.

I'm trying to get the hash and I've been surfing for answers and have tried Microsoft's PowerShell and cmd to get the hashes, and this works fine for the zip file, but I can't for the life of me get the extracted folder to be recognized by either, they simply say the path for the folder doesn't exist and I can't seem to find any help as to why this is happening.

At this point it's just stubbornness that is driving me, so please, would you be so kind as to help an idiot out?

3.50 star(s) 111 Votes