CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The start was quite ok, but after the first scene with Olivia (the rape one), it went downhill for a while.
Where the game basically lost me, was the fact that Olivia so sincerly said, that she was in love with the MC and would wait for him, and then BAM! 15y later the MC returns only to find out, she did have thing with his so called best friend. And considering that they also have a daughter close to the age of MCs daughter tells also that they basically started fucking right after MC left them. Olivia wanted to have MCs child and hated Lucas btw. At that point the story and the behavior of the characters made zero sense anymore. I mean, the MC was a idiot and a dick right from the beginning, so was Lucas, but this plot twist was more than dumb.

Eisbaerle

Apr 4, 2018
Liked it so far, also one of the story games I actually start to read because its interesting :D I hope this game will continue as good as it is atm

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The start was quite ok, but after the first scene with Olivia (the rape one), it went downhill for a while.
Where the game basically lost me, was the fact that Olivia so sincerly said, that she was in love with the MC and would wait for him, and then BAM! 15y later the MC returns only to find out, she did have thing with his so called best friend. And considering that they also have a daughter close to the age of MCs daughter tells also that they basically started fucking right after MC left them. Olivia wanted to have MCs child and hated Lucas btw. At that point the story and the behavior of the characters made zero sense anymore. I mean, the MC was a idiot and a dick right from the beginning, so was Lucas, but this plot twist was more than dumb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game exhibits the gang banger life. 50 sung it, 8 mile was a gem, dmx and puff and dre and snoop
made it main stream: drugs and hookers and then you die/go to prison.

Remember the thoughts and convo MC had when he met the girls.
He never imagined girls were pure/not hookers, never knew he could sex outside paying a hooker.
Then even after the girl dies and Olie begins to care 4 MC 4 real, his pal Lucas is still doing hookers and still bringing him hookers to fkk, in his mind no girl would fkk outside of hookers.
These guys are that inside their heads. Hard to argue any of your points when this is the level we are dealing with. Just sing a rap song in your heads and game oN!
Liked it so far, also one of the story games I actually start to read because its interesting :D I hope this game will continue as good as it is atm
The more I read from this update, and the sheer fact that I can't load a save from the first update makes me want to give up on this game.
meh after this update the MC should of stayed away; Game had potential but this update completely killed it for me.
There is also the issue that the MC doesn't have a lot of agency it seems in who he (re)establishes a relationship with.
There is an illusion of choice, where it gives you two options, but one of them leaves you to a game-end sequence, so in the end, there was no choice at all.
Are rapes avoidable?
MC thinks it is his GF in the begining and then Olie forgives him. Gotta love these wonderful babes sticking to these guys - stuff of rap clips/movies 4 sure.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
terrible plot.. dialogue and mc.. as many others have said the plot has so many holes in it.. The invasion of the Mannequins (the stand in background characters) is annoying and extremly lazy rendering.. Whole game needs taking back to the drawing board and restarting if its ever gonna get recognition.. right from the 1st chapter it made me want to close it down but i persisted and it didnt get any better

Reactions: Content_Consumer

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I want to say what's with all the rape jokes, but then the way the MC acts towards Ellie is pretty predatory so it fits. Some mistakes in the dialogue like with Nova and the MC saying she is Nova's niece when he meant Lucas. Not sure where the game is going, but I'll give it another release before deciding whether to move on or not. It was a pretty lengthy update so that is a plus.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
ok well, i didnt have any idea how it would be after th end of prologue, but i didnt expect this

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ho lee sheet it sucks to be this MC.

Just how shit is his life?

He loses one of the women he loves to a gang. The woman that picked him up and he fell in love with afterwards had discarded him and screwed his best friend having a kid with him. His own daughter doesn't even know who he is and hates her dads guts anyway.

He fucked himself up to give them a happy life without fear and came back to realise he'd lost everything and nothing was ever going to be the same.

It will never work with Olivia. He loved her but the woman he loved has gone, she's moved on and there is no going back.

His daughter is just an utter bitch. The thing with that is if he was going to make it work he needed to have told her straight away because now he's lying to her and there can never be any trust s unless the dev can write some magical gymnastic loophole, the daughter is always going to be the girl with the lying twat of a father.

His best bet is to move on. There is no family there anymore.

I'm not even saying that to be a bitch. I thought Olivia was awesome, in the prologue she was by far my fave character and I hoped they would get together. However, she was right, she's had a kid with his best friend and that's always going to be there. Frankly it is quite off putting. I'd rather he moved on himself and found someone new.

He's also lied to the daughter far too much to make that work. Should have been honest from the start and then tried to rebuild from there but constant lying means there is no ground to build up from, she could never trust him.

Sadly he was better off not coming back. To wake up everyday and realise you'd lost everything over and over again just sucks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are many instances of action in this game, gotta be more specific.
The two hotties in the beginning
do reconcile and do talk about it with the MC and they stick together after.
You have to think of the girls also, not just hating on the MC.
The girls believably (because they reconcile and stick together with MC) forgive and
MC is staying with them, after, they are staying with him without runing away or reporting him.

If anything, just play for the babes, choose what you can to avoid game overs,
still see them through.
I'm going to assume this means no. So I'm going to ignore the game.
Girls in that neighborhood were either forced into prostitution or gang bang victims,
like exhibited by the debut movie as a starring/director of that the pianist protagonist, adrian brody, where gang bangers get young girls by force and rape them after stuffing them with molly or other drugs.

Even bronx tale shows young girls made into prostitutes, like the norm in this game, as a way to survive.

The girls avoided all of it by MC and Lucas beating up the other gang bangers.

These girls got the small dealing free agents small thieves young up nd comers MC and Lucas.

Remember the whole shoot out. They had to grow up and face the music.
MC lost one girl, then the other took it upon herself to help him, she faced the music, Lucas was with hookers,
MC was drunk and abusing her, but she stuck to him, she forgave all his horrible mistreatments.

Sometimes taking a wolf off the table might bring you a bear or a hunter instead, so your abused rabbit
is fkked either way.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ho lee sheet it sucks to be this MC.

Just how shit is his life?

He loses one of the women he loves to a gang. The woman that picked him up and he fell in love with afterwards had discarded him and screwed his best friend having a kid with him. His own daughter doesn't even know who he is and hates her dads guts anyway.

He fucked himself up to give them a happy life without fear and came back to realise he'd lost everything and nothing was ever going to be the same.

It will never work with Olivia. He loved her but the woman he loved has gone, she's moved on and there is no going back.

His daughter is just an utter bitch. The thing with that is if he was going to make it work he needed to have told her straight away because now he's lying to her and there can never be any trust s unless the dev can write some magical gymnastic loophole, the daughter is always going to be the girl with the lying twat of a father.

His best bet is to move on. There is no family there anymore.

I'm not even saying that to be a bitch. I thought Olivia was awesome, in the prologue she was by far my fave character and I hoped they would get together. However, she was right, she's had a kid with his best friend and that's always going to be there. Frankly it is quite off putting. I'd rather he moved on himself and found someone new.

He's also lied to the daughter far too much to make that work. Should have been honest from the start and then tried to rebuild from there but constant lying means there is no ground to build up from, she could never trust him.

Sadly he was better off not coming back. To wake up everyday and realise you'd lost everything over and over again just sucks.
I could have been okay with 10 years.

20 years though?

His ex would have moved on and probably has a husband and family of her own and I know if I hadn't seen my dad in 20 years and he'd straight up walked away from us i'd want nothing to do with him again
Basically what we said was going to happen is happening :unsure: :KEK:

I didn't play this update and I probably won't (maybe the next), but at the end of 1 the mc and the girl didn't have "farewell sex" where she told him to get her pregnant? So the girl could be the daughter of the mc and she says that it's from Lucas to hide something? If they are 1 or 2 years apart it would be possible, the mc's baby was 1 year old when she left (more or less) if she got pregnant during that scene they should be 2 years apart.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes