Jan 7, 2022
One minute I can't opt out of slapping the bartender on the ass, the next minute he's clutching his pearls when he sees Lucas getting a blow job. It's like walking a big puppy on a leash and getting jerked around in every emotional direction.

Reactions: SweetSatu

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Okey, i read comments with hate about new update (0.2) and thought that game is not ok, with wierd story, anvoiable ntr, weak mc and stuff like this. But when i try it i really didn`t see non of that. I trully don`t understant how they all read the story, their words it is only assumptions aand pretty dumb one, i should say.

It is definetlynice game with a lil bunch of content (a little bit strange drama and midle aged horny mc but it is not smth terrible and there are not some ntr also as far, only misunderstanding).

Jan 7, 2022
One minute I can't opt out of slapping the bartender on the ass, the next minute he's clutching his pearls when he sees Lucas getting a blow job. It's like walking a big puppy on a leash and getting jerked around in every emotional direction.
Then the next scene is like, "Whelp! Time to get back to groping the bartender!" :glass breaking:

Stuart1001

Mar 26, 2019
After playing again did the dev hire a new writer? It doesn't have the same consistency as the first part. I think you should add cuck to the tags because the MC is okay with his wife having a baby with his best friend straight away after he leaves. Even though Olivia can't stand Lucas the MC never questions the fact they had Ellie. Even if Ellie is yours to be bold faced lied by your so called wife and best friend is heartless. Mia is such cow I'm more interested in Judy's story then that little bitch. Mia has zero redeeming qualities as a character I wouldn't care if they killed her off. Also Mia and Ellie refer to each other as sisters they know they don't have the same mother but must know they have the same father, and Ellie could have seen Lucas as a father figure then just an Uncle that would have made a better story. The whole old man, pervert and rapist calling from four female characters is such lazy writing, the MC goes from being a badass in the first part to being pathetic in the second. Olivia I don't get she changed so much from getting the MC to see her as her to now being a liar and a manipulator if Ellie is the MCs, you cannot say it's because of the gangs she pretended Lucas is Ellies father because the gang don't know Olivia it doesn't make sense. Maybe after being hit by Mia the whole chapter was a dream and the dev can pretend it never happened. Also maybe change Olivia's character model to be a little more asian to match Ellie or have Ellie match Olivia because Mc and Lucas don't have an Asian look. Unless Olivia was raped by the Yakuza?

Last edited:

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Gotta say, this game took a weird turn after the prologue (and there was some weirdness in tge prologue anyway)

Feels like the MC got castrated during the 20 years he was away...or at least when it comes to those he left behind (he's even become a bit of a simp around Lucas for some reason). He has no actual fortitude when dealing with Olivia, Mia, and Ellie, and the Ellie story just feels like a lumpy, thoughtless, halfassed, revenge story against Olivia and/or Lucas. And the story with Liv and Mia is awkward and unrealistic (to how the characters were in the prologue). How did Mia turn so angry emo about everything (I sort of get being mad at/about dad...but this bitch is a walking time bomb)? Olivia was obviously open about their past, and was a doting mother to her and Ellie (and lets get real...anyone who has half a brain knows Ellie is MC's daughter with Olivia) but hasn't been honest with Ellie? And Mia knows her mother's name and has a picture of her parents, but doesn't recognize john at all...not even an inkling?

And this new sump comes back home and starts lying to his daughter, but had no problem telling the truth when he thought Ellie was Mia?

And come on...its obvious the "new leader" of the black dragon gang is Lucas. Which doesn't fit with his character from the prologue...nor does hiding all of that from the MC

Plus, after 20 years of growing the MC isn't a better human being? I get that when he was younger his family life screwed him up and that led to some weird events (hookers, manipulating Lilly, raping Olivia...etc), but 20 years of trying to live a clean life away from the gangs to protect those he loves hasn't helped him to grow? 20 years and he's still a sex crazed tool, but now he's a weak, simp tool.

I'm hoping the next update is more clear and fitting

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Shit. Completly drama.
But, olivia still loves mc one. Lucas like for camulage their relationship right? Like how abouy girls pregnant without boyfriend/husband.
And i'm didn't see she wear ring that mc gave her. And locked table beside bed is locked, i wonder its birth certificate Ellie and her ring from mc.

And, sh!t, this drama.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
ADD NTR TAG
What for? There is a CHEATING tag. There is no NTR in this game, only pure sexual scum between a man and a woman. They don't give a shit about the consequences. That's it.

Last edited:

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
I still don't get know how people can imagine Olivia cheating on MC the immediately after his departure(in 3 months at most) and having a child from that affair. Makes 0 sense. She is in love with him. She wants him to cum inside him without taking pills. She gets creampied like 5 time without pills, absolutely no chance of her not being pregnant while MC is on boat and leaving. She accepts his marriage proposal. She hates Lucas since the beginning of the game. Lucas promises to take care of MC's family. The dude probably decided to be a father to a fatherless girl.
Only non-sensical part here is characters refusing to tell the truth to MC immediately. Olivia was about to reveal the truth but got interrupted. She could do it after the interruption. What about Lucas though? Her being Lucas' kid somehow protects her from gangs or something? Did he basically protected her life by adopting her? This needs to be explained in the next update.
Yeah sure, i agree with you.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I am strictly talking about her cheating on MC in a very short time after his departure and having a child from that affair.

the moment he left, his "best friend" started banging his "wife"
You don't know when it started. One of the main goals of gang brotherhood is to provide security and help loved ones in need. Most likely, he handed her over to Lucas to make sure that Olivia and his daughter would be all right, even if he disappeared forever. To be honest, the MC used Olivia as a substitute for his true love. He never loved her.

In my opinion, the MC is a real male slut, always horny and ready for action. A true pervert without any restrictions, and I like it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lyve

EvasionYT

Jan 6, 2021
"Don't kids now adays lose their virginity in elementary school"

This ladies and gentlemen is how you tell people you are slow without telling them you're slow. Don't know if this was a comedic line, but you sure got the air laughing

• Angry
Reactions: Lyve and intrigan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is in the reip position to remedy all that past, reconcile with his lost love, be the dad.
MC will have to take Oli on dates, make her feel woman and desired and loved.

• Hey there
Reactions: intrigan

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
You don't know when it started. One of the main goals of gang brotherhood is to provide security and help loved ones in need. Most likely, he handed her over to Lucas to make sure that Olivia and his daughter would be all right, even if he disappeared forever. To be honest, the MC used Olivia as a substitute for his true love. He never loved her.
Yup. But Olivia still loves mc right? Also she prohibited lucas explain it to mc.
Its a damn drama conspiracy.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Shouldn't this have a loli tag, if incest is going to be in this, then the eldest was 1 when we left, 15 years away is 16, and Ellie can not be more than 14 tops.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

In my opinion, the MC is a real male slut, always horny and ready for action. A true pervert without any restrictions, and I like it.
Next time you can quote just a couple of words from my comment, so it can fit your narrative better.
Again, I'm not talking about her and Lucas and if they really banged or not, I'm talking about what the MC knows and how his reaction makes absolutely no sense. In his knowledge Ellie is Lucas' daughter, so for that to be true Olivia and Lucas had to have started banging pretty much the moment he left or in the next couple of months tops and he's taking it like someone used his toothbrush or something. Although he would probably be more upset about that. On top of that the he clearly states that he was in touch with Lucas over the years he was gone, so the fact he never told him anything about all this, makes the MC's reaction even more weird.

Now about how him "handing her over", both of them talked about her waiting for him and I know it's been a while since the first release, but there was even a ring involved and the cringey "husband-wife" dialogues between them, so I don't think any of that means "go and fuck each other 'till you get pregnant".

Reactions: JC07 and delacroix2
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes