CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I agree it just took few weeks for his best friend (who visits hookers often ) and his just married wife who loves MC's a lot with months old baby to bed and we couldn't avoid her path i personally liked her character till that point
Nothing is set in stone until now, because there are hints, that Ellie is not Lucas' child but MC's. That is something we will hopefully be clearified about in the next chapter(s).

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
From where? Downloaded the original version without I-Patch from the Dev's Itch.io

And here we go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just took a look at the script and it's different with and without the patch.
Code:
if crazy_mod == True:
        leave_years = "15"
    else:
        leave_years = "20"
So it looks like everyone is right.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I downloaded the game from Mega (Win version) and added the incest patch from google (both from op) and it says 20 years.

So for the 15y version it must add the loli tag. But then Ellie is 14 and Mia 16? That is ok with the high school thing. I didn´t know that there were other patches for this game till now. But 15 years version is a nogo for me, sorry.

Reactions: Trojaner

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I downloaded the game from Mega (Win version) and added the incest patch from google (both from op) and it says 20 years.

So for the 15y version it must add the loli tag. But then Ellie is 14 and Mia 16? That is ok with the high school thing. I didn´t know that there were other patches for this game till now. But 15 years version is a nogo for me, sorry.
There's only one patch. If you still see 20 years, then you must have forgotten to add the patch or put it in the wrong place.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018

Well ... since the second update now, i don't even think that the age thing is the biggest problem this VN has. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Would that be a loli patch instead of an incest patch? Clearly changes the ages to underage shit.
Well, the Dev postet this Patch himself as I Patch .... but if it happens to change the age it should def be named as Loli and not as I-Patch.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So we have to make 100 cocktails a day, even if they only cost $1 each that means wasting 100 bucks a day, and she says we are one of the bosses, and then proceeds to talk shit and treat us like shit.

Reactions: SweetSatu

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
so read most of these 21 pages and while some criticism is valid (like mc acting like some weird perverted 15 year or 70 year old dude (nothing in between), some characters mc/mia being really dense(and others lacking some logic too) and maybe biggest flaw being girls ages??? while visually (especially Mia) looks grown up but ipatch makes her 16 and Ellie is...14, 15 tops. Not cool. Also what does that Ipatch also do? usually these patches are needed for setting from landlady to mom but what does it do in this case? just ages? changes your relationship to mia? could skip the patch then).

But I was very impressed by devs creative abilities during prologue (he made me like all characters which is quite rare, usually in these games I like girls who are more shy but here I was liking Olivia just as much as Lily if not more). I am quite hopeful that for next releases that he will manage to come with really good explanations why Ellie is mc's daughter (which is obvious as fuck and I am quite shocked that there were like 5 pages out of 21 people arguing about that and some people even making up some imaginary arguments) and why Olivia/Lucas not telling him that yet.

Things I am a bit more worried are a) that after first release dev said that he will have no choice but to abandom game if it is not popular enough. And so far patreon/ss is kinda low (39 combined?) and with all shitstorm going on (and lets face it..first chapter was quite a bit weaker than prologue)...dunno how much motivation he has
b) well...ntr? I know he said it is going to be avoidable but that thing always scare me

I read in these posts that there was some situation were Lily was giving handjob (while crying) trying to save mc from those gang members (doesnt sound like ntr but still unpleasant) however I havent seen that scene? so either I made wrong choices or it was changed in new release. Talking about choices...this game could probably use a mod, dunno if I missed any scenes but especially with points system that dev is implementing, choices might matter.

Jul 20, 2020
And still you're dead set on a scenario and insult everyone else, for 2 or 3 pages already. I read all the posts, they're discussing the game. And the inconsistence between the two releases, what's wrong with it? And if you want to get respected by others, you first of all need to respect these people too. Insulting anyone will just achive the opposite. If you have a problem with the users of this thread, contact them directly or if you see a violation of the rules, report them. But stop this nonesense please.
It's pointless to even try to reason or respond to him. His entire thing is either:
1. Trolling with pointless banter and insults with no logic or coherent though process.
2. Posting random thoughts as responses that don't address anything he's quoting in order to get a post count up. There's a few others that seem to speak/type like him (Canto forte is one that I've come across, though they don't seem to insult the others, just posts nonsensical musings in the threads for some reason).

Just report him for trolling/crap posting and move on.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Overall, not a horrible game, but the MC is such a whiny idiot. I mean, the guy is a fucking Moron (capitol M).
Hurts my head playing this.

Reactions: SweetSatu

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
So many dumb players here, damn.

Read it and shut up! (spoilers)

1. There is no NTR, only Cheating.
2. Olivia in love with MC.
3. Ellie is MC daughter.
4. Olivia and Lucas are not a thing and never was.
5. Ellie even probably know that MC is her father or just know that he is father of Mia too.

p.s: Mia is a cute one! Fuck u all who hate this girl, she is trully cute.
p.p.s: Part of this misunderstanding u have because of i-patch (there different ages of girls and with it u can suppose that Ellie can`t be a daughter of MC), but most of this misunderstanding we have just because u dumb as fuck. Bye :illuminati:

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes