Jan 7, 2022
The sob session every time this guy opens his wallet is grating. Maybe a rueful thought about how you gotta get some money coming in would work. Who wants to see the world through the eyes of a cheap guy who acts like he's got no arms and no legs as far as providing for himself and his family? Who fantasizes about being that guy?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Judy learnt the how-to do a massage from her mom. If it is the truth and she must do all alone, then it seems easy money. But this is the definition of a whore (sex for money/prostitute). She choose to do it... In RL you can go almost to all massage parlors and you get one with happy end if you are charming or open your wallet more.

BUT how lucky she is now to get to know our mc :) Maybe she gets an even better paid job at the "Bar" ;-) haha

May 7, 2021
The sob session every time this guy opens his wallet is grating. Maybe a rueful thought about how you gotta get some money coming in would work. Who wants to see the world through the eyes of a cheap guy who acts like he's got no arms and no legs as far as providing for himself and his family? Who fantasizes about being that guy?
I almost fell out of my chair when Olivia had the thought that she hoped her daughter would find a man like [MC]. What mother would wish that guy on her daughter?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I almost fell out of my chair when Olivia had the thought that she hoped her daughter would find a man like [MC]. What mother would wish that guy on her daughter?
Ey she's in love with him right? IF a mother is madly in love with her husband/lover she would at least wish the same for her daughter. We, the player, might not like the MC for whatever reason., but it makes sense from that perspective :WeSmart:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Honestly I am wondering what he was doing for 15+ years. surely he did something productive in that time. Surely

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
to be fair that is pretty much definition of a prostitute someone who exchanges sexual favors for money. while all the people you named don't exchange favors for money what he is complaining about is by definition prostitution in most parts of the world. Like someone posted above it's black and white.
You don't realize how subjective "sexual favors" are. I wouldn't call Judy a prostitute or whore. She barely eats anything and according to MC she is quite underweight. If it's for survival and not full blown sex with penetration, I don't think she deserves that term. Same thing if a mother with no money lets a guy grope her, kiss her etc. for feeding her kids.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I gave up and just skipped for the sex scenes, we literally raped a friend and now we are a fucking loser.
So much stupidity in the game, almost nothing makes any sense, like "I am not a whore, 50 bucks and I will jerk you off", literally the definition of a whore.
For me, the first thing you put (rape) is enough to not download the game.

Reactions: Fenrir431

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
You don't realize how subjective "sexual favors" are. I wouldn't call Judy a prostitute or whore. She barely eats anything and according to MC she is quite underweight. If it's for survival and not full blown sex with penetration, I don't think she deserves that term. Same thing if a mother with no money lets a guy grope her, kiss her etc. for feeding her kids.
Sexual favors for money ist whoring. The reasons behind that word are maybe not the same, but a whore is a whore.
------------

Definition of whore (Entry 1 of 2)

1: somewhat old-fashioned : a person who engages in sexual intercourse for pay : PROSTITUTE
2: offensive : a promiscuous or immoral woman
3: a male who engages in sexual acts for money
4: a venal or unscrupulous person

whore - verb
whored; whoring
Definition of whore (Entry 2 of 2)
intransitive verb
1: to have unlawful sexual intercourse as or with a prostitute
2: to pursue a faithless, unworthy, or idolatrous desire

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
For me, the first thing you put (rape) is enough to not download the game.
Who didn´t fucked once his girl drunk? So here he was too drunk and saw Lily in his mind. So rape, yes, but it would not stand a chance at court ;-)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ey she's in love with him right? IF a mother is madly in love with her husband/lover she would at least wish the same for her daughter. We, the player, might not like the MC for whatever reason., but it makes sense from that perspective :WeSmart:
U mean his good traits as cheating on his gf/wife, being a criminal, rape her, getting revenge and planing to leave the country, leaving his family behind in the city where the gang is locking for him (and they surely would never going after his family :rolleyes:), not coming back for 20 years and from what i remember he had only contact with his best friend in the last 20 years, or that according to Olivia's own statemant fucking his best friend and having a child with him...yeah a lovely character u wish for ur daughter and maddly in love

Honestly I am wondering what he was doing for 15+ years. surely he did something productive in that time. Surely
Well iirc in one of his whining sessions he said he is rich, yet he apparently never had the idea to get his family out of that shithole and rather waited 20 years until he can go back in that gang controlled town for whatever reason.

As for how he got that money, surely he was a big crime lord or a feared hitman, i can not imagine anything else with his outstanding charcter :KEK:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
U mean his good traits as cheating on his gf/wife, being a criminal, rape her, getting revenge and planing to leave the country, leaving his family behind in the city where the gang is locking for him (and they surely would never going after his family :rolleyes:), not coming back for 20 years and from what i remember he had only contact with his best friend in the last 20 years, or that according to Olivia's own statemant fucking his best friend and having a child with him...yeah a lovely character u wish for ur daughter and maddly in love

Well iirc in one of his whining sessions he said he is rich, yet he apparently never had the idea to get his family out of that shithole and rather waited 20 years until he can go back in that gang controlled town for whatever reason.

As for how he got that money, surely he was a big crime lord or a feared hitman, i can not imagine anything else with his outstanding charcter :KEK:
Love is blind:love:. Real criminals have wives and families that would lie for them because of love/loyalty. Also I'm almost sure thats a cover. At least I hope. I dont wanna get into that again.

Yep I remember him saying something about being rich too. He did also say he wanted his return to be surprise anyway. I mean it doesnt make sense but thats the story.
Lets be honest, within a couple months they could have arranged for all of them to sneak out of the country but then the story would be done.
These stories aren't about rational people :KEK:, but it would be nice not to have to suspend disbelief so much sometimes.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yep I remember him saying something about being rich too. He did also say he wanted his return to be surprise anyway. I mean it doesnt make sense but thats the story.
Lets be honest, within a couple months they could have arranged for all of them to sneak out of the country but then the story would be done.
These stories aren't about rational people :KEK:, but it would be nice not to have to suspend disbelief so much sometimes.
Yeah, a certain amount of suspension of disbelief is requiert if u want to enjoy those games.
But in this case it's a bit too much.
I can't take that MC, which is worse than a horny 16y old, serious.
And should we feel sympathy towards the MC's situation ?
Cause all i can think of when i see him is, stupidity should be punished and a simp should be cucked (and i dislike ntr) :unsure:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Look - this story isn't going to win any awards but it is a AVN story, so like, lets cut it some slack. I noticed that the story so far is a lot like "The Godfather" in terms of Michael Corleone. Don't know how the rest of the story plays out.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Look - this story isn't going to win any awards but it is a AVN story, so like, lets cut it some slack. I noticed that the story so far is a lot like "The Godfather" in terms of Michael Corleone. Don't know how the rest of the story plays out.
How so? Other than leaving and returning after some time away?

Reactions: OutOfFuxs2Give

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why does Olivia keep up the lie saying that she didn't wait for MC, I won't believe she was with Lucas, that just doesn't make any sense, MC got Olivia pregnant right before he left, so she has no reason to lie about it, even Ellie knows MC is her dad, as she keeps referring to him as that but quickly changes it to Uncle.

The dev shouldn't have made it so the lie kept going for this long.

But the moment there is confirmation that they did fuck, I'm dropping this game, but that doesn't mean the uncertainty should get drawn out even longer, that has to be resolved early on in chapter 2 no matter what.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Why does Olivia keep up the lie saying that she didn't wait for MC, I won't believe she was with Lucas, that just doesn't make any sense, MC got Olivia pregnant right before he left, so she has no reason to lie about it, even Ellie knows MC is her dad, as she keeps referring to him as that but quickly changes it to Uncle.

The dev shouldn't have made it so the lie kept going for this long.

But the moment there is confirmation that they did fuck, I'm dropping this game, but that doesn't mean the uncertainty should get drawn out even longer, that has to be resolved early on in chapter 2 no matter what.
The funniest thing about all this, is that Mia ends up getting spanked because she didn't tell Olivia they had cake and according to her, family shouldn't lie to family...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... If lying about eating cake gets you spanked, what should happen to Olivia and Lucas (he keeps calling the MC his brother, right?) if/when it's revealed that Ellie is actually the MC's daughter?

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
The funniest thing about all this, is that Mia ends up getting spanked because she didn't tell Olivia they had cake and according to her, family shouldn't lie to family...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... If lying about eating cake gets you spanked, what should happen to Olivia and Lucas (he keeps calling the MC his brother, right?) if/when it's revealed that Ellie is actually the MC's daughter?
When the truth comes out then we get to spank them all :)

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes