estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1 + IC Patch
Size 405 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my Android port!

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
so read most of these 21 pages and while some criticism is valid (like mc acting like some weird perverted 15 year or 70 year old dude (nothing in between), some characters mc/mia being really dense(and others lacking some logic too) and maybe biggest flaw being girls ages??? while visually (especially Mia) looks grown up but ipatch makes her 16 and Ellie is...14, 15 tops. Not cool. Also what does that Ipatch also do? usually these patches are needed for setting from landlady to mom but what does it do in this case? just ages? changes your relationship to mia? could skip the patch then).

But I was very impressed by devs creative abilities during prologue (he made me like all characters which is quite rare, usually in these games I like girls who are more shy but here I was liking Olivia just as much as Lily if not more). I am quite hopeful that for next releases that he will manage to come with really good explanations why Ellie is mc's daughter (which is obvious as fuck and I am quite shocked that there were like 5 pages out of 21 people arguing about that and some people even making up some imaginary arguments) and why Olivia/Lucas not telling him that yet.

Things I am a bit more worried are a) that after first release dev said that he will have no choice but to abandom game if it is not popular enough. And so far patreon/ss is kinda low (39 combined?) and with all shitstorm going on (and lets face it..first chapter was quite a bit weaker than prologue)...dunno how much motivation he has
b) well...ntr? I know he said it is going to be avoidable but that thing always scare me

I read in these posts that there was some situation were Lily was giving handjob (while crying) trying to save mc from those gang members (doesnt sound like ntr but still unpleasant) however I havent seen that scene? so either I made wrong choices or it was changed in new release. Talking about choices...this game could probably use a mod, dunno if I missed any scenes but especially with points system that dev is implementing, choices might matter.
The thing is relationship of Lucas and Olivia made me think I think I should drop this because I atleast wanted to reject her path to continue and developer keeping their relationship in dark definitely not helping the supporters they don't subscribe if they have mixed thoughts.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
violence doesn't suit me in any way, incest, corruption and moderate loli fascinate me, I like this game and it seems that it is now on the way to what interests me so it's welcome, after all it almost happened to me 16 hours working and when the night comes what I want is something light to relax before sleeping, so I leave such deep analyzes to the scholars, after all this is an adult game and nothing more. greetings and thanks

• Hey there
Reactions: intrigan

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The first update was certainly a surprise, althought not a possitive one.

-Mia is complet bitch and behaves (or maybe is) a slut, seriusly i wouldn't be sad if she took the next bat to the head.

-Ellie, well...if she isn't the real daughter than she can go as well.

-Olivia, seriusly whats wrong with her ? First thing rape jokes, than she trys to make her daughter more sexual aktive, with the MC...but freaks out if the mc gets a hard on, just so she can puch Ellie more on him.
And what's whit the the question if mc hates her cause she has a child with someone else...is she trying to mind fuck mc for the lol's.

-Worst the MC
He behaves like a complete pervert/creepy kid, way worse than he was 20 years ago.
He is a completely spineless, whiny bitch.
He has no problem after returning that his love/wife has a fucked his best friend shortly after he left and has a child with him...seriously,no nothing all is fine.
Whines that no one loves him and the girl he loves is no longer his and has a child with someone else, only to imediatly simp for Olivia that all that doesn't matter...just how much of a simp/cuck is this mc.

Lastly it would be really appreciated to have a choice to reject girls.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah I gave up and just skipped for the sex scenes, we literally raped a friend and now we are a fucking loser.
So much stupidity in the game, almost nothing makes any sense, like "I am not a whore, 50 bucks and I will jerk you off", literally the definition of a whore.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is doing a massage to relax this guy. She feels him tense a little.
She offers to releave his tension, also part of her massage routine to relax him.
We will have to see where that is going, they know eachother now on a personal level.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah I gave up and just skipped for the sex scenes, we literally raped a friend and now we are a fucking loser.
So much stupidity in the game, almost nothing makes any sense, like "I am not a whore, 50 bucks and I will jerk you off", literally the definition of a whore.
I'm not gonna argue semantics here, but if she really doesn't have parents and is paying for herself through school, having to choose between paying tuition and eating...I'd say if that is as far as she goes doing a massage job she's at the very least trying not be a whore. She's in a shitty situation and she is trying to make the best of it. Feel free to not like her but at least look at the details.

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Yeah no, massage is one thing, jerking/footjobs for money is another, she's a whore.
There are a lot of places where you can get "happy ending" as part of the massage. Also by your logic strippers, nude models, actors, some dancers etc. can be called whores since they are doing sexual things for money. You can go even further.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
There are a lot of places where you can get "happy ending" as part of the massage. Also by your logic strippers, nude models, actors, some dancers etc. can be called whores since they are doing sexual things for money. You can go even further.
to be fair that is pretty much definition of a prostitute someone who exchanges sexual favors for money. while all the people you named don't exchange favors for money what he is complaining about is by definition prostitution in most parts of the world. Like someone posted above it's black and white.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
to be fair that is pretty much definition of a prostitute someone who exchanges sexual favors for money. while all the people you named don't exchange favors for money what he is complaining about is by definition prostitution in most parts of the world. Like someone posted above it's black and white.
Yes, but while the definition of it is black and white or clear cut rather, I personally would not call Judy a whore the the same way I would one of the hookers from earlier in the story. To me it's an entirely different vibe because the details of the matter are different, which is why I said life must be so simple for people who only see things in black and white.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Yes, but while the definition of it is black and white or clear cut rather, I personally would not call Judy a whore the the same way I would one of the hookers from earlier in the story. To me it's an entirely different vibe because the details of the matter are different, which is why I said life must be so simple for people who only see things in black and white.
Oh I agree and I don't see everything as b&w I was just pointing out that how Havik79 saw it wasn't wrong. Whatever the reasons for her actions by definition it is prostitution. I, like you don't view it the same as a girl on a track.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
It won't have much to do with it, but this game reminds me of Kotowari from Rurouni Kenshin

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We found love in a hopeless place. We found love in a hopeless place.
Love needs attention, it needs dedication, it needs nurture, play and introduce love to these hotties.

Jan 7, 2022
Looking at the overall work, you picked a really weird scene in this VN to defend. The scene was retarded.

Reactions: bclz
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes