eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
He lied too after all, about just being a friend of Mia's father, which Olivia also just went along with.
I'm sure there are gonna be even more lies added to the pile, like Ellie knowing exactly who the MC is, but keeping it to herself for whatever reasons. Another one, that's more of a speculation at this point, is Lucas' involvement with the gang that killed Lily.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What an amazing game ladies and gentlemen this gripping me in the story in a different way has already become one of my favorite games man but I have to say one thing. I was sad with Olivia after 20 years it didn't hurt to wait a little longer for the man she said she loved so much lol but I understand her reasons many bad things must have happened to her in the last 20 years she already tried to talk about it but always tries to avoid talking to mc about it and maybe they show what happened to her is o lucas but mc's gesture in asking his friend for help was nice but lucas crossed the line in taking much better care of his wife and even got her pregnant to make matters worse that a great friend but I don't know right maybe I'm wrong I hope the developer tells a little about the past that Olivia and Lucas started to be together I hope Ellie is the daughter of the mc not Lucas LoL

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Why does Olivia keep up the lie saying that she didn't wait for MC, I won't believe she was with Lucas, that just doesn't make any sense, MC got Olivia pregnant right before he left, so she has no reason to lie about it, even Ellie knows MC is her dad, as she keeps referring to him as that but quickly changes it to Uncle.

The dev shouldn't have made it so the lie kept going for this long.

But the moment there is confirmation that they did fuck, I'm dropping this game, but that doesn't mean the uncertainty should get drawn out even longer, that has to be resolved early on in chapter 2 no matter what.
Thanks man for thinking like that I know I'm not alone here now lol yeah it doesn't even make sense for the developer to make Olivia lie so much to Mc and her daughter is right in the face of who Ellie is a daughter but this thing with Lucas is kind of weird I want to know what happened with Lucas\Olívia there needs to be an update on their past together so we can know what happened all this time without Mc around And if Lucas really stayed with Olivia he's a great one asshole in my opinion.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Why does Olivia keep up the lie saying that she didn't wait for MC, I won't believe she was with Lucas, that just doesn't make any sense, MC got Olivia pregnant right before he left, so she has no reason to lie about it, even Ellie knows MC is her dad, as she keeps referring to him as that but quickly changes it to Uncle.

But the moment there is confirmation that they did fuck, I'm dropping this game, but that doesn't mean the uncertainty should get drawn out even longer, that has to be resolved early on in chapter 2 no matter what.
i think Olivia doesn't want to overwhelm him and she was about to say it on the first night but gets interrupted. Even Lucas was about to say it to MC but the MC cuts him off and says that what Olivia said to him, so Lucas just goes with it.

I also think that Elie knows that MC is Mia's father.

Reactions: rob7278

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
i think Olivia doesn't want to overwhelm him and she was about to say it on the first night but gets interrupted. Even Lucas was about to say it to MC but the MC cuts him off and says that what Olivia said to him, so Lucas just goes with it.

I think it's more overwhelming to feel betrayed by your "wife" and best friend, than finding out you have a second daughter...
Of course the MC is so stupid, he doesn't even know how pregnancies work, even after going through one with Lily, so that should be taken under consideration as well I guess...
The dude told Olivia he understands why she banged Lucas, since 15 years is a long time to wait for him... And I'm here thinking "Does this dumbass think Ellie is a really tall toddler or he really doesn't realise that in order for her to be Lucas' daughter, he and Olivia should have gotten together right after he left, so she didn't wait for him not 15 year, but not even 15 days?"

I also think most of the problems/complains about this second release, are caused by the MC's immence stupidity/immaturity... Is he really the same guy who killed 7 gang members all by himself? Was he constantly banging his head against a wall those 15 years he was away? Because that's the only explanation I can find for a dude acting more immature in his 30's than he did as a teen. He isn't even old enough for a middle life crisis...

LostGhost

May 16, 2021

By a simple conversation with Olivia and Lucas without MC's presence developer can clear the doubts to us and keep mc in dark about their relationship

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I think it's more overwhelming to feel betrayed by your "wife" and best friend, than finding out you have a second daughter...
Of course the MC is so stupid, he doesn't even know how pregnancies work, even after going through one with Lily, so that should be taken under consideration as well I guess...
The dude told Olivia he understands why she banged Lucas, since 15 years is a long time to wait for him... And I'm here thinking "Does this dumbass think Ellie is a really tall toddler or he really doesn't realise that in order for her to be Lucas' daughter, he and Olivia should have gotten together right after he left, so she didn't wait for him not 15 year, but not even 15 days?"

I also think most of the problems/complains about this second release, are caused by the MC's immence stupidity/immaturity... Is he really the same guy who killed 7 gang members all by himself? Was he constantly banging his head against a wall those 15 years he was away? Because that's the only explanation I can find for a dude acting more immature in his 30's than he did as a teen. He isn't even old enough for a middle life crisis...
yeah., MC is a bit wonky. He should have realized it easily. Would be a nice touch if Olivia starts wearing her ring again :D

Reactions: eddie987

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
By a simple conversation with Olivia and Lucas without MC's presence developer can clear the doubts to us and keep mc in dark about their relationship
I really like that approach, as long as the MC isn't kept in the dark about the truth for the majority of the story.

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Mia seems to subconsciously know it too, as she said his face just makes her mad, she just doesn't realize why.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eddie987 and OEJ

NisH12

Aug 10, 2018
I think Lucas is behind lily death and all this, he was jealous of mc because he found such a nice girl like lily and even the girl (Olivia) whom Lucas like,she also loves mc so he planned all this

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Oh, what to say. I really loved the first episode, to see an eroge with a slightly unusual story and in a more serious way, I was super looking forward to this new version, I won't say it was bad, but it did disappoint me, while the previous version moved away of the typical eroge that you can find in this forum, this new version is one of those typical eroges.
And I must say that I don't like the MC in this episode, I mean, he's already an adult, and he acts more childish than in the previous chapter, it could be understood that he acting like this before because of him being a young man, but now he's an adult, his new behavior makes me uncomfortable, I also hope that the revelation that he is the father of Mia and Ellie does not take much longer, I feel that this will only delay things and I do not think it will lead to something so interesting.
And related to that, I hope that Mia's handling is improved (She doesn't make much sense, sometimes she tease the MC, sometimes she smile at him for being a good guy, and sometimes she say she can't stand the MC and that she hate him), I'm not a big fan of those typical female characters that at the beginning of the game are super hateful, and after some updates, now she is super affectionate with the MC, I don't know , I prefer girls with a "normal" attitude, instead of one that at first wants to kill you and soon after can't live without you.
I also did not like the treatment that the dev is giving the MC, it is uncomfortable that he is humiliated so often, I am not saying that I want a giga chad MC (Commonly the games that have a giga chad MC makes me feel that is really devs wet dream, how they want to look like), but at least not a loser MC, in the previous version, MC was fine, he was a normal dude, in this version I can't help but feel like he's a total loser.
I would like to know what MC has done in these 15 years, I don't think he has only scratched his belly for 15 years, I was expected him to have done something like looking for cells of the organization that he ended in episode zero to also kill the other cells, at the end of the previous update it was put into John Wick mode, why not do it again? I hope dev shows what he did during those 15 years.

Even with my criticism, I admit that I really liked the new update, I loved Ellie, and I was dissatisfied with the little participation of Olivia in this update, I need more of Olivia.
And the thing that intrigues me the most is Lucas, or he is the best friend in the history of mankind and he deserves an altar to be built for him, or he hides something very dark, and I'm no saying that he has a strip club in his bar, but something much more darker, and if he gets caught, I think about he might framing the MC by him owning the bar too, I don't know, but the character of Lucas is very intriguing and I like that.

Reactions: intrigan

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
but now he's an adult, his new behavior makes me uncomfortable,
He lives for his own pleasure, not pretending to be a rotten snob. He doesn't care about the opinion of so-called adults, but in fact petrified statues of themselves pretending to be living people, although they have long buried themselves in their past, if they had one at all. Soulless mannequins imitating human society, which has one goal - to bury you alive.

I can't help but feel like he's a total loser.
It depends on how you look at it. According to most dummies, the criminal is a loser by definition.

Even with my criticism, I admit that I really liked the new update, I loved Ellie, and I was dissatisfied with the little participation of Olivia in this update, I need more of Olivia.
And the thing that intrigues me the most is Lucas, or he is the best friend in the history of mankind and he deserves an altar to be built for him, or he hides something very dark, and I'm no saying that he has a strip club in his bar, but something much more darker, and if he gets caught, I think about he might framing the MC by him owning the bar too, I don't know, but the character of Lucas is very intriguing and I like that.
An interesting train of thought, an exciting future direction of events, an intelligent interpretation of the game.
She doesn't make much sense, sometimes she tease the MC, sometimes she smile at him for being a good guy, and sometimes she say she can't stand the MC and that she hate him), I'm not a big fan of those typical female characters that at the beginning of the game are super hateful, and after some updates, now she is super affectionate with the MC, I don't know , I prefer girls with a "normal" attitude, instead of one that at first wants to kill you and soon after can't live without you.
It's a pity you don't like walking on the edge of a knife. This is a very spicy activity, if you guess what I mean. You never know what this wonder girl will do next. It will never be boring with her.))

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Wouldn't this VN be in violation of rule #7:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

It seems to me that Mia is prepubescent. I mean she is 14 at most; Olivia wasn't showing signs of being pregnant when MC left, MC was gone for 15 years and Mia looks prepubescent.

I am not asking to cause problems or get the game removed. I am asking more to understand what is and isn't allowed.
I am going to guess that this VN isn't violating any rules - since a Moderator uploaded it and I noticed other Moderators have commented in this thread.
So again - I am just trying to understand what is and isn't acceptable for underage sexual content.

Jan 7, 2022
Wouldn't this VN be in violation of rule #7:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

It seems to me that Mia is prepubescent. I mean she is 14 at most; Olivia wasn't showing signs of being pregnant when MC left, MC was gone for 15 years and Mia looks prepubescent.

I am not asking to cause problems or get the game removed. I am asking more to understand what is and isn't allowed.
I am going to guess that this VN isn't violating any rules - since a Moderator uploaded it and I noticed other Moderators have commented in this thread.
So again - I am just trying to understand what is and isn't acceptable for underage sexual content.
Are you contemplating starting a project?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes