Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Wouldn't this VN be in violation of rule #7:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

It seems to me that Mia is prepubescent. I mean she is 14 at most; Olivia wasn't showing signs of being pregnant when MC left, MC was gone for 15 years and Mia looks prepubescent.

I am not asking to cause problems or get the game removed. I am asking more to understand what is and isn't allowed.
I am going to guess that this VN isn't violating any rules - since a Moderator uploaded it and I noticed other Moderators have commented in this thread.
So again - I am just trying to understand what is and isn't acceptable for underage sexual content.
It's funny that you posted this nonsense here when there are games with literal lolis that still up and running in this site.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
It's funny that you posted this nonsense here when there are games with literal lolis that still up and running in this site.
Jesus christ!!!
It was a question. Am I not allowed to ask questions?
In fact I specifically said 'I am not trying to start any trouble'
Chill out dude.

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Wouldn't this VN be in violation of rule #7:
Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

It seems to me that Mia is prepubescent. I mean she is 14 at most; Olivia wasn't showing signs of being pregnant when MC left, MC was gone for 15 years and Mia looks prepubescent.

I am not asking to cause problems or get the game removed. I am asking more to understand what is and isn't allowed.
I am going to guess that this VN isn't violating any rules - since a Moderator uploaded it and I noticed other Moderators have commented in this thread.
So again - I am just trying to understand what is and isn't acceptable for underage sexual content.
OK, so my post has clearly triggered some Loli VN enthusiasts.

Here's the deal - I was really liking this VN up until the point where the MC comes back home from wherever he was. From that point I feel like the story took a nose dive. Sure, I'm not a huge fan of the loli content - but I'm not on some crusade to get this VN removed for that. I don't really care.
I have played hundreds of VN's on this site. Some genres I am a huge fan of, some don't do much for me and some I hate. But I respect the fact that everyone has different tastes and it isn't for me to judge anyone if they like a certain genre.
I love playing incest VN's. Does that mean I am into incest in real life? Fuck no.
I also love horror movies, does that mean I have some hidden desire to be a serial killer? Fuck no.
So I really truly could not care less if people are into loli VN's.

When I asked if this VN was in violation of rule #7, I really truly am just asking out of curiosity. I remembered reading about this rule when I read the rules and this VN seemed like it fell under that rule.

In an effort to not trigger some people so much, perhaps I should re-phase the question - what type of content would be considered in violation of rule #7.
This question is purely for informational purposes. So please abstain from the facepalms, or calling my questions ridiculous, or accusing me of lying. Nobody is trying to take away your loli VN's. Take some deep breaths.

• Haha
Reactions: Uzhirian

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
OK, so my post has clearly triggered some Loli VN enthusiasts.

Here's the deal - I was really liking this VN up until the point where the MC comes back home from wherever he was. From that point I feel like the story took a nose dive. Sure, I'm not a huge fan of the loli content - but I'm not on some crusade to get this VN removed for that. I don't really care.
I have played hundreds of VN's on this site. Some genres I am a huge fan of, some don't do much for me and some I hate. But I respect the fact that everyone has different tastes and it isn't for me to judge anyone if they like a certain genre.
I love playing incest VN's. Does that mean I am into incest in real life? Fuck no.
I also love horror movies, does that mean I have some hidden desire to be a serial killer? Fuck no.
So I really truly could not care less if people are into loli VN's.

When I asked if this VN was in violation of rule #7, I really truly am just asking out of curiosity. I remembered reading about this rule when I read the rules and this VN seemed like it fell under that rule.

In an effort to not trigger some people so much, perhaps I should re-phase the question - what type of content would be considered in violation of rule #7.
This question is purely for informational purposes. So please abstain from the facepalms, or calling my questions ridiculous, or accusing me of lying. Nobody is trying to take away your loli VN's. Take some deep breaths.
You saw the replies, and your thought process is, "Oh, this guys are into lolishit!"?

Try not to project too hard, my man.

Anyway, if you comb through this thread, little to no one complained about the characters' ages because they don't look prepubescent. Not surprising since actual lolis actually still live and breathe in this site. Don't take the rules too seriously.

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
So disappointing I was hoping mc would be some reformed man his daughter and friends could be proud of but he's just some pathetic piece of shit who can't control his own lust. I mean you just had to ruin almost every scene with some pervy shit. I mean I thought aw that's nice staying with Judy until she wakes up and then he fucking gropes her like c'mon is the dev a fucking 13-year-old loser.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I haven't played the recent update yet, but the prologue was very promising! Definitely controversial (the baby scenes were kind of fucked up), but unique with the characters and storytelling, no cookie-cutter stuff so far. Really provided a good backstory, and made me care of about the characters. Actually ended up falling for Lilly and was sad with her fate, but hoping the daughter is a younger version of her. Interested to see what happens next

EDIT: Olivia's new design looks great, a big improvement along with Ellie's. Was hoping that Mia would look more like Lilly, or something like the Judy character. Mia's design is disappointing because her face seems very bland/rough, much older than her intended age, and has cartoonishly huge tits.

Last edited:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
So disappointing I was hoping mc would be some reformed man his daughter and friends could be proud of but he's just some pathetic piece of shit who can't control his own lust. I mean you just had to ruin almost every scene with some pervy shit. I mean I thought aw that's nice staying with Judy until she wakes up and then he fucking gropes her like c'mon is the dev a fucking 13-year-old loser.
We have and critical of high culture in the thread...

Rigbyy

Jul 24, 2020
It's the first time i'm replying to a game on this site because this game was wonderful on the prologue but you ruined everything good about your game's prologue. I mean how??? The story was great, the relationships were great, ending of the prologue was great(i even feel sad), s*x scenes were great. But somehow after prologue the game turns into just a regular s*x game when you just click and see the erotic scenes(atleast for me). I hope you will rebuild this game because it has so much potential and seeing all that potential went to waste is just sad.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I like this game a lot but the dev has to bring some light so some questions. It is all a little confusing but my guts tell me that it will be all clear soon enough. BUT if... the mc is not the father (which i won´t believe) then... idk maybe i will change the text first in the rpy and live in my own world.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Anybody know what the update schedule was like for this game? It's only been 2 months but itching for the update

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes