zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
BTW, for everyone asking for the patch. I played 3.1 and it seems it already has daughter character(s)? What does the patch change, if anything? Is 3.1 a prepatched version?
Just did a quick search on this thread to find the answer, and it appears the patch doesn't change relations; instead, the patch for this game changes the ages of the daughters (I saw it mentioned from 20 to 15?). I haven't played this game in long enough that I don't even remember if that seems necessary or not.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
does this game still need an inc patch? the one in the op in googledrive doesn't exist anymore..
or anyone here already made a progressive inc patch?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice story and animations... But could be better if there were sex sounds and moans, also a bit more controls over animations.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Guess either we play it or come back to see the thread in flames with numerous posts removed :KEK:
Pretty sure there's nothing alleged about it. It's totally unreasonable to expect anyone to just paddle their pink canoe for 8 years when someone else's willing dick is nearby. Guys are the same way. Hell even 3 months and unless she's fat and ugly she's probably going to start getting her itches scratched by somone else.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Pretty sure there's nothing alleged about it. It's totally unreasonable to expect anyone to just paddle their pink canoe for 8 years when someone else's willing dick is nearby. Guys are the same way. Hell even 3 months and unless she's fat and ugly she's probably going to start getting her itches scratched by somone else.
Expecting loyalty isn't unreasonable.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Don't forget to remove [family again] from the name before dropping it in the /game folder (had to start naming patches in my sort folder due to just about every patch being the same name and not knowing which AVN it's meant for from the name).
If a mod or the dev could put this file again in OP it would help others. Thanks.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Don't forget to remove [family again] from the name before dropping it in the /game folder (had to start naming patches in my sort folder due to just about every patch being the same name and not knowing which AVN it's meant for from the name).
How can you tell the patch is working? What does it actually change?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Dev needs to fire the writer and if the dev is the writer, he needs to hire a different one.
The writing makes the MC a freaking sociopath.

Reactions: AGhostLikeMe

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Expecting loyalty isn't unreasonable.
It is to most if the time away is long, whether they admit it or not. 3 months is a long time for that to some, 8 years is a long time to almost everybody that isn't asexual to do without unless they are stuck in solitary confinement or something else beyond their control. Why do you think chastity belts were invented in the Middle Ages when the men were off on the Crusades for a decade at a time? Like most animals humans were never meant to be monogamous or celibate, it's why marriages only last 8.2 years on average if they are not open. Facepalm this all you want, that just means this is just another (mostly) unspoken truth you can't handle.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok not sure it this was answered before but the ending to chapter 2 definitely makes me question what happened after me went into hiding i thought Ellie was the MC and Olivia's kid but did Olivia and Lucas have a sexual relationship i know Olivia told Ellie Lucas was her father before i thought that was Bull after the ending we just got im not sure anymore what are your guys thoughts ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok not sure it this was answered before but the ending to chapter 2 definitely makes me question what happened after me went into hiding i thought Ellie was the MC and Olivia's kid but did Olivia and Lucas have a sexual relationship i know Olivia told Ellie Lucas was her father before i thought that was Bull after the ending we just got im not sure anymore what are your guys thoughts ?
It is the MC's kid, they have been lying to her which is still my main problem with the game.

Nobody is honest, they are all lying and they keep lying.

Game called Family Again and all the adults are lying peices of shit that should have been honest from day 1 and if this was a real life situation it would blow right up in their faces when they decide to stop lying.

Imagine being those girls, being lied to for years. Meeting your dad and still being lied to for months then them telling you truth?

I don't know about anyone else but that would be me going no contact with my mother and telling my father he's a gutless prick before going no contact with him.

I don't like liars and this game is making them look like shitty people and shittier parents. I don't get who i'm supposed to be rooting for because the fact the MC can't be honest and tell his kid who's also the daughter of the girl that was supposedly the love of his life just makes me hate him.

I just feel bad for the kids, they deserve better.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes