• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well, i played the prologue and liked it (except the horrible writing). In fact i liked it so much i even subscribed as a patron, becaue i always support the devs for their work if i like it. But now i´m speechless.... What happened to the MC? It is like he turned 180 and became a child again? His behaviour is now beyond stupidity. The choices seem to mean nothing at all?
For example, i did not spank the bartender, but the next day she claims i did? And of course i don´t have a different choice as an option? I´m really starting to regret my patreon decision now.
The MC explained why he acts like that, it's the only way he could've coped being away from everyone for so long, but the ruthless guy is still part of him, he just suppresses that part of himself.

Reactions: Saphfire

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
just dosnt seem like it will meet my personal preference if im understanding corectly i dont mind if a LI had relationship before game started but if it continues into the game its a turn off for me
Olivia only had sex with a literal dildo, not a person.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
So finished the update. I have to agree with some people (e.g. Avaron) here regarding some points:
1. the truth needs to be told ASAP. The longer it goes on, the worse it gets. There can't be a "positive" outcome if the constant lies are hold up. And then Mia gets a real reason to be mad, but it will cause Ellie to be mad too, nothing we want for this family. It will already be very hard for both, even if Ellie already knows, that the MC is her father.
2. After this update, it's obvious (at least to me) that the MC is Ellie's biological father. Lucas and Olivia (going for Liv in the next parts, just to clearify) probably told her, that she can't tell the MC or Mia the truth. The reason for this: unknown for now, but probably Lucas' ultimate decision to make sure the MC doesn't come back.
3. It was somewhat confirmed that nothing happend between Lucas and Liv, otherwise why would he ask always for the same prostitute, who nearly looks the same as Liv. He even doesn't allow to change her hair color and thinks about, that he made a decision (end of update scene) long ago and puts the pic of Liv down, so only the pic of him with the MC remains visible. At least in this regard both Lucas and Liv stayed faithful to the MC.
4. It seems very obvious now, that Lucas caused the incidents in the past (prologue). Probably because he wanted the reign on the gang and revenge on the MC, because he wasn't able to get Liv for himself. That Lily got involved and even killed, is probably the main reason for him, that he never went after Liv after the MC left. But at this point I don't like Lucas anymore, he can burn in hell, I can't wait till he disappears, even if the MC has to do it. He deserves it, if my assumption about the incidents is right.

I hope the family relationships get cleared for all of them in the next update (that also hopfully includes the "beach days" that the MC promised to Ellie). The goofyness was somewhat explained and I can understand and even relate to the MC to some degree. Coping with extrem aspects of the own personality isn't easy. It makes the MC a little bit more understandable, even if he is sometimes still very annoying.

Render quality was still up to par of the first 2 releases and the story is still intriguing. Like the game, even the emotional or the goofy parts. Like I said, I hope the relationships get cleared in the next update. I can't wait for it.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The MC explained why he acts like that, it's the only way he could've coped being away from everyone for so long, but the ruthless guy is still part of him, he just suppresses that part of himself.
OK... so you're saying he deliberately turned down his IQ from30 to 20 and started behaving like a bumbling idiot baboon instead of an idiot savant like he was in the prologue, and that helps him cope how?

Jun 15, 2021
You guys realize that Apple = Lilly right? Lucas hasn't been fucking Olivia, because evidently Lily recovered and probably got that bad case of amnesia that goes aroundwith most MC's- but Lucas steppe in and replaced the mc. Devious!

(or am i not accurate?))

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Olivia only had sex with a literal dildo, not a person.
oh like i said if iunderstand correctly i assumed it meant she was fucking around like a friend with benefits kinda thing didnt really see MR Kim as a name that would be given to an actual dildo

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You guys realize that Apple = Lilly right? Lucas hasn't been fucking Olivia, because evidently Lily recovered and probably got that bad case of amnesia that goes aroundwith most MC's- but Lucas steppe in and replaced the mc. Devious!

(or am i not accurate?))
She died, they were all there when she died. There were no way for Lily to recover, when the heart stopped beating.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes