Jun 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I *THINK* they show the MC meeting Ava in the earlier chapters when he escapes the country? She was kind of a fixer type character?

Oh, and I just want to comment along with some other people- while I do generally find the story pretty bizarre and weirdly endearing / entertaining.. Yes, the MC's dialog almost had me toss my computer out the fucking window. I seriously had to skip entire chunks of his dialog- I've just been assuming the DEV was a younger person, early 20s or something... but yeah, I mean the MC really sounds like a fucking lunatic.

I actually found it very satisfying when the game actually acknowledged that he sounded unhinged- and im hoping going forward we get a slightly less retarded MC.

Reactions: LocalProdigy
Jun 15, 2021
She died, they were all there when she died. There were no way for Lily to recover, when the heart stopped beating.
I mean, didn't she just like close her eyes? I'm kind of interested so I might double check the scene real quick- but I remember that scene seeming very "odd" and contrived. I mean, if Lily doesn't survive, then the ending is really confusing to me right now- because I thought that was the whole point of the cliff hanger - was that lucas is fucking lily.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
OK... so you're saying he deliberately turned down his IQ from30 to 20 and started behaving like a bumbling idiot baboon instead of an idiot savant like he was in the prologue, and that helps him cope how?
Probably because if he had more than two brain cells, he would be able to think something more than "tits and ass" and could accidentally grow a spine... How would he be the butt of every joke in the game then?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the answer but this does not really answer my original question. The writing is so terrible that even in his most "lucid" dialogues the MC looks (facial expressions) and behaves like a febble-minded moron.
How the hell can you achieve immersion by being a moron MC?

Jun 15, 2021
1664379553557.png
So i just watched the scene again- the scene is TOTALLY suspicous. It's almost like Lily is in on it. THere is no "heart meter" or anyhthing suggesting her heart stopped. She simply says she is dying and then closes her eyes and lays there with a smile. Pretty sure she is either faking it, or just unconicous for a bit, and that really is lily at the end

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for the answer but this does not really answer my original question. The writing is so terrible that even in his most "lucid" dialogues the MC looks (facial expressions) and behaves like a febble-minded moron.
I can't deny you, like i said in another post- i almost launched my pc out the window at one point the dialog is so cringe from him.

Jun 15, 2021
OH- and the answer is- yeah, the way this MC was written, it's not really designed (whether on purpose or due to lack of experience) in a way that a player can easily project themselves into the character. He is too fleshed out, his personality, his backstory... you'll notice most games try to make the MC as generic as possible and show his character on screen or at least his full figure with face- as little as possible. The way this VN is designed you're more just "along for the ride"

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
View attachment 2069734
So i just watched the scene again- the scene is TOTALLY suspicous. It's almost like Lily is in on it. THere is no "heart meter" or anyhthing suggesting her heart stopped. She simply says she is dying and then closes her eyes and lays there with a smile. Pretty sure she is either faking it, or just unconicous for a bit, and that really is lily at the end
Sorry, but they don't look alike. And if Apple were Lily, it would mean that this game has unannounced NTR thrown on the player. If this is the case, hell might break loose.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
OH- and the answer is- yeah, the way this MC was written, it's not really designed (whether on purpose or due to lack of experience) in a way that a player can easily project themselves into the character. He is too fleshed out, his personality, his backstory... you'll notice most games try to make the MC as generic as possible and show his character on screen or at least his full figure with face- as little as possible. The way this VN is designed you're more just "along for the ride"
Yeah, sorry, not really confident in "going along for the ride" with a retard behind the wheel. :p

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
Like said before the way the mc acts is quiet annoying, hope he will change soon. In the prologue it was ok .But the most disappointing thing is that the choices don't matter, whatever you do. It's pity because the prologue was nice. We will see the future updates, hope for the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
After playing it again, since it was a while, i honestly can only shake my head about the people who demand loyalty from her, when she literally fucked the MC when he was already in a relationship and after all that he ran off and the "believe in me, i'll be back" shit is even more unbelievable when a criminal like the MC says it. There is not a single reason to even believe that she'd wait because this whole relationship was fucked up from the get go.

It might be ok to think that someone in a normal relationship is loyal to a certain extend, 8 years is a very long time to be loyal with not seeing each other so that thought is very unrealistic, but in relationships like this? Come on.

Also Mr. Kim...cough. :LUL:
Agreed, I think it's downright impossible for anyone to remain celibate for 8 years just for the hope the person they love will return, and as you pointed out, MC wasn't the most decent person around and the relationship was definitely very fucked up for a while. If anything, I'd have been hella surprised if Olivia didn't have a few flings here and there, at least a few times here and there during the 8 year period.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Well, i played the prologue and liked it (except the horrible writing). In fact i liked it so much i even subscribed as a patron, becaue i always support the devs for their work if i like it. But now i´m speechless.... What happened to the MC? It is like he turned 180 and became a child again? His behaviour is now beyond stupidity. The choices seem to mean nothing at all?
For example, i did not spank the bartender, but the next day she claims i did? And of course i don´t have a different choice as an option? I´m really starting to regret my patreon decision now.
8 years of being on the run and having to be away from people he loved and cared about because of the actions he did is what happened. Also, he explains his reasons for changing and why he's a bit more goofy now than back then.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry, but they don't look alike. And if Apple were Lily, it would mean that this game has unannounced NTR thrown on the player. If this is the case, hell might break loose.
add in that Apple has freckles on her face while Lily doesn't, so yeah, 99.9% Apple isn't Lily, though if Lily is alive, perhaps that's apart of why Lucas needed another 2 years before MC could return, but that's something we know nothing about right now.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Agreed, I think it's downright impossible for anyone to remain celibate for 8 years just for the hope the person they love will return, and as you pointed out, MC wasn't the most decent person around and the relationship was definitely very fucked up for a while. If anything, I'd have been hella surprised if Olivia didn't have a few flings here and there, at least a few times here and there during the 8 year period.
It might be that she did but after playing the update i'm not even sure about that. She might've kept only one close relation and that is mr kim. I mean it doesn't bother me either way because i'm 100% certain that mr MC hat his fun too in these 8 years because it is very doubtful that a prick like him would even consider to not fuck around.

If Apple were Lily then someone brought her back with necromancy because Lily died in the hospital. If the dev somehow decides that she didn't die and that is her...he deserves that all hell breaks loose because that would be the most stupid writing ever.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
oh like i said if iunderstand correctly i assumed it meant she was fucking around like a friend with benefits kinda thing didnt really see MR Kim as a name that would be given to an actual dildo
Same, but maybe it seems weird because of a bad translation.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes