DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It might be that she did but after playing the update i'm not even sure about that. She might've kept only one close relation and that is mr kim. I mean it doesn't bother me either way because i'm 100% certain that mr MC hat his fun too in these 8 years because it is very doubtful that a prick like him would even consider to not fuck around.
Mr. Kim is her dildo, not a person.

And wasn't the MC away for 15 years, where do people get 8 years from? that would mean Ellie is only 8 years old and Mia 10 at best, and that makes zero sense.

Reactions: Mario4don

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Mr. Kim is her dildo, not a person.

And wasn't the MC away for 15 years, where do people get 8 years from? that would mean Ellie is only 8 years old and Mia 10 at best, and that makes zero sense.
Oh you don't say that mr kim is her dildo. I never wrote that mr kim is a person, did i? ;)

The 8 years came up in posts way before and i answered on them in general, that got somehow translated over to the stuff about the game. *shrugs*

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
If Apple were Lily then someone brought her back with necromancy because Lily died in the hospital. If the dev somehow decides that she didn't die and that is her...he deserves that all hell breaks loose because that would be the most stupid writing ever.
They even visited her grave, so I don't get how someone can think Lily survived.
Exactly my point, that's why I, as a reply and answer, took screenshots of both in a somewhat similiar camera angle with a somewhat similiar look on the face (the cum on Apple's face excluded). I don't understand, why people want to have the girls, who are intimate with the MC, to be with Lucas. Let him have his own girls, that's alright with me, but please stop these conspiracy theories about Olivia and now Lily. I, honestly, don't think the dev will go down such a route after the concerns of the players after the release of Ch1 and the possibility that Ellie could have been Lucas' child. There was already a hugh discussion and many people not very happy about it. Now starting a similiar discussion about Lily without any similiaries between Lily and Apple is just dumb. They may have the same base model (never used DAZ or anything like that, so no real clue), but that's it.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No you did not, my bad for assuming you thought that.
No worries, i wrote it a bit misleading on purpose to not spoil the people who rage quickly.

Do you have any idea how this "8 years" stuff began?
Not he slightest, i just saw a dude demand that a woman has to stay loyal for 8 years and replied to him. Guess i wasn't the only one because, as you can see it went on. :LUL:

Exactly my point, that's why I, as a reply and answer, took screenshots of both in a somewhat similiar camera angle with a somewhat similiar look on the face (the cum on Apple's face excluded). I don't understand, why people want to have the girls, who are intimate with the MC, to be with Lucas. Let him have his own girls, that's alright with me, but please stop these conspiracy theories about Olivia and now Lily. I, honestly, don't think the dev will go down such a route after the concerns of the players after the release of Ch1 and the possibility that Ellie could have been Lucas' child. There was already a hugh discussion and many people not very happy about it. Now starting a similiar discussion about Lily without any similiaries between Lily and Apple is just dumb. They may have the same base model (never used DAZ or anything like that, so no real clue), but that's it.
Many premade DAZ characters have similar looks so it isn't too surprising if people get confused and a lot of devs have the issue of samefacing in their games because they use similar models for all of their characters. That said i don't get how people could think that they are the same person because they are very different, i can only imagine it was in the heat of the jerking off to the bj or because they just caught a small glimpse while they were skipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Honestly, I like the possible plot twist. Maybe Lucas had something that rival gang wanted...after the botched hit on the MC, Lucas brokered a deal where he gets the MC to leave town (why 10 years is up for debate), and they help him brainwash or w/e Lily. Maybe Lucas was waiting for the brainwashing to complete, and Lily delivered to him as the new "Apple" before he filled his end, and helped the MC leave town...haha, Lucas of course took care of Olivia as soon as the MC closed the door, with the MC giving him the thumbs up :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Just my theory, and I'm sure the plot twist isn't as dark, but man that would make Lucas the greatest villain, if not cuck master of all time :oops:

Edit: Lets not forget, 8 years have passed...hair change, freckles, etc can happen in that time :unsure:

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I honestly can't find a single thing Apple's looks have in common with Lily, different hairline, different eyeshape, different nose (Apple's is slightly wider), and that/s just a few of many differences, thanks for having both these images next to each other for comparing them.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Honestly, I like the possible plot twist. Maybe Lucas had something that rival gang wanted...after the botched hit on the MC, Lucas brokered a deal where he gets the MC to leave town (why 10 years is up for debate), and they help him brainwash or w/e Lily. Maybe Lucas was waiting for the brainwashing to complete, and Lily delivered to him as the new "Apple" before he filled his end, and helped the MC leave town...haha, Lucas of course took care of Olivia as soon as the MC closed the door, with the MC giving him the thumbs up :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Just my theory, and I'm sure the plot twist isn't as dark, but man that would make Lucas the greatest villain, if not cuck master of all time :oops:
The reason he didn't want the MC to return yet is probably because he wanted it to be a better place for him, he never intended to keep him away from his family, the timing just isn't the best.

I don't think Lucas ordered a hit on the MC, he still calls MC his brother in his thoughts after all, he'd never betray him, although he might've had something to do with the reason the Dragons wanted him dead, and that was what he meant with "I already made my choice", it was a choice that backfired in the worst way, so he feels too guilty, he doesn't want to take Olivia away from the MC, and he wants to give the MC everything he can, including the entire bar, he'd do anything to make up for his blunder.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Again: Lilly died in the hospital. Also Apple and Lily don't look alike at all. Not to mention that no gang would let anyone kill off that many of their members just for a no name which lucas was to that time. So your theory has more holes than swiss cheese, sorry man. :sneaky:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I honestly can't find a single thing Apple's looks have in common with Lily, different hairline, different eyeshape, different nose (Apple's is slightly wider), and that/s just a few of many differences, thanks for having both these images next to each other for comparing them.
I mean, I needed these two faces next to each other as well, even if I never saw Lily in Apple. But as already pointed out, they can't be the same person, otherwise Lily had to go through quite a few facial surgeries. And I don't think the dev would go such lenghts, when they didn't bother to bandage Lily's head or put additional machines, like a HRM, up in the background.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Again: Lilly died in the hospital. Also Apple and Lily don't look alike at all. Not to mention that no gang would let anyone kill off that many of their members just for a no name which lucas was to that time. So your theory has more holes than swiss cheese, sorry man. :sneaky:
Yeah, when making a theory, you have to use facts, which I do, my theory sounds way more plausible.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I mean, I needed these two faces next to each other as well, even if I never saw Lily in Apple. But as already pointed out, they can't be the same person, otherwise Lily had to go through quite a few facial surgeries. And I don't think the dev would go such lenghts, when they didn't bother to bandage Lily's head or put additional machines, like a HRM, up in the background.
Exactly, you get it, I doubt 15 or 20 years can change a person that much naturally either.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I also think that the moment it will be revealed that Ellie is MC's daughter (and that Olivia and Lucas never fucked), Mia will be told MC is her dad as well, but Lucas will need to be present for that conversation, so he can help explain the circumstances of Lily's death and the MC's need to go under the radar.

This chapter also confirmed that Ellie is the MC's daughter, that's just a fact now.

It was nice to see MC go beastmode again as well, that scene was badass.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
the onlyy thing i want to know if would be a harem or a ply relantionship in the future or the mc would have to chosse between any of them

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
You guys realize that Apple = Lilly right? Lucas hasn't been fucking Olivia, because evidently Lily recovered and probably got that bad case of amnesia that goes aroundwith most MC's- but Lucas steppe in and replaced the mc. Devious!

(or am i not accurate?))
:unsure: Seriously?
Where do you see in this prostitute Apple resemblance to Lilly?

It is clear that she looks more like Olivia and certainly not Lilly as can already be clearly seen in the first image you have below by comparing this Apple with the photo of Olivia that Lucas keeps on his desk, and if you still see in her a resemblance to Lily then look at the next image below showing Olivia with her hair down and not pinned up as in the photo from Lucas desk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Lucas uses this Apple because he obviously liked Olivia from the very beginning (maybe he is even in love with her) and since Olivia fell in love with the MC and was never interested in Lucas, he finally found a replacement for her in the form of this prostitute who as you can see is very similar in appearance to Olivia.

Last edited:

DuffusMuffus

Sep 6, 2022
:unsure: Seriously?
Where do you see in this prostitute Apple resemblance to Lilly?

It is clear that she looks more like Olivia and certainly not Lilly as can already be clearly seen in the first image you have below by comparing this Apple with the photo of Olivia that Lucas keeps on his desk, and if you still see in her a resemblance to Lily then look at the next image below showing Olivia with her hair down and not pinned up as in the photo from Lucas desk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And Lucas uses this Apple because he obviously liked Olivia from the very beginning (maybe he is even in love with her) and since Olivia fell in love with the MC and was never interested in Lucas, he finally found a replacement for her in the form of this prostitute who as you can see is very similar in appearance to Olivia.
my exact thought

I thought that i missed something because I didn't understand why people were comparing apple with lilly
It was clear from the beginning that Lucas was attracted to olivia
No reason to think it's about lily

Reactions: Mario4don
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes