NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
What's up with the multimod link that says permission denied?
some file lockers don't like VPN's (all those server types ip banned) so that's probably it. Could also simply be internal admin settings like the daily bandwidth allocation limit for free users is reached. I tend to just try some other file locker link.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I was annoyed enough with all these patches not working, that I decompiled the game and made my own. The one I attached here should do the trick.
Thanks for posting that!

I don't know who actually wrote that first "rpa" ipatch, but it's not a normal rpa file, it's encrypted. And I tried 8 versions of Unren on it, all of them errored out. (You can open the file in Notepad++ and see enough of the header to know. Standard rpa files have a plain-text first line that's very different.)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
they need to fix this shit... i at least want to know what they are saying
If your patience is limited it's probably quicker to learn Chinese (both main dialects to be safe). Or use Google Translate like the dev probably did for the stuff he didn't forget to translate.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
This game is a real masterpiece. I've enjoyed every episode of this update. Each of them (episodes) is a shining pearl. I feel completely involved in the life of MC and his girls. Deeply written characters living their own lives are intricately woven into the life of MС. This game will take you inside a fiction story, completely immerse in the life of MС and his beloved babes, his family. Sheer erotic scenes make you shudder with excitement, jokes make you have fun laughing, grieve moments make you really sad. I like this experience. Great gratitude for your great job and for your MC. He is really good.

The author! You are an unique artist, and I mean it !

I wish I could write a review, but F95 doesn't allow me to do this :oops:

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1 + IC Patch
Size 405 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Could you please update your port when you have a chance?

Thank you for your time :)

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Word of warning...You will have no choice but to be a rapist MC, you will have no choice but to be a pedo MC...your choice will not matter the choice illusion is there just for a surprise "wasted" otherwise meaningless. Hadnt played this since it first dropped, had hope back then but now see it devolved to trash

the positive reviews i see here a fishy as fuck

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Word of warning...You will have no choice but to be a rapist MC, you will have no choice but to be a pedo MC...your choice will not matter the choice illusion is there just for a surprise "wasted" otherwise meaningless. Hadnt played this since it first dropped, had hope back then but now see it devolved to trash

the positive reviews i see here a fishy as fuck
yeah, really wish the writing was better and you'd have more control over how your MC acts. Also wish that the coding was decent enough that the dialogue followed along with the choices you actually made rather than assuming you went on a specific path (or that the writer bothered to write out the alternative dialogue if you made those choices).

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
This game is a real masterpiece. I've enjoyed every episode of this update. Each of them (episodes) is a shining pearl. I feel completely involved in the life of MC and his girls. Deeply written characters living their own lives are intricately woven into the life of MС. This game will take you inside a fiction story, completely immerse in the life of MС and his beloved babes, his family. Sheer erotic scenes make you shudder with excitement, jokes make you have fun laughing, grieve moments make you really sad. I like this experience. Great gratitude for your great job and for your MC. He is really good.

The author! You are an unique artist, and I mean it !

I wish I could write a review, but F95 doesn't allow me to do this :oops:
I know standards for poon VNs are pretty low and the average audience is not among the sharpest tools in the shed but dude... you are laying it pretty thick here.

Let's do a reality check.

MC is a retarded moron.

Nonsensical dialogues and MCs idiocy are making any kind of immersion quite impossible unless... you are overjoyed to identify yourself with a retard and it's your kink.
Jokes suck ass so bad that even 10-year-old kids would puke in disgust and call them abominable.

I really don't want to diss the authors' effort in creating this VN but... maybe he should have hired a real writer to make this clusterfuck more palatable for the audience with a normal to average IQ.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
The whole thing is in Japanese except for the names which doesn't count for much.
odd, you're the second person to mention that. From my own playthrough I just finished, there were only I think 3 screens that wasn't in English. I assume you checked the settings menu and selected to play in English rather than one of the other options? Beyond that, maybe you guys both downloaded a file from the same source that didn't include English for some reason?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
You know, if you tried it without the mod and with the mod you would know.
Or you could just read the comments on the mod page.
What happens is that when I install mods, files are usually replaced, I don't usually make backups, so far in the 2 years that I've been here only 3 or 4 games have broken, I wanted you to confirm if the problem was the mod or the game, to download it again, where I am I have a terrible reception and a very slow internet thanks for the answer.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
What happens is that when I install mods, files are usually replaced, I don't usually make backups, so far in the 2 years that I've been here only 3 or 4 games have broken, I wanted you to confirm if the problem was the mod or the game, to download it again, where I am I have a terrible reception and a very slow internet thanks for the answer.
If you aren't able to replace the original files, wait until the mod is updated, then download just the mod and install it over the bad copy.

Reactions: jxd

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I know standards for poon VNs are pretty low and the average audience is not among the sharpest tools in the shed but dude... you are laying it pretty thick here.

Let's do a reality check.

MC is a retarded moron.

Nonsensical dialogues and MCs idiocy are making any kind of immersion quite impossible unless... you are overjoyed to identify yourself with a retard and it's your kink.
Jokes suck ass so bad that even 10-year-old kids would puke in disgust and call them abominable.

I really don't want to diss the authors' effort in creating this VN but... maybe he should have hired a real writer to make this clusterfuck more palatable for the audience with a normal to average IQ.
Ignore him, he's a troll.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes