intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
when logic fails the only thing left is to resort to ad hominem attacks.
Good job in proving my point. :)
The logic is that, you are shitting the author of the game only on the grounds that it was poorly translated into English and you don't like the MC. Who's a minor here?

Last edited:
Reactions: H_NGM_N666

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Hmmm
leap of faith? Acting lessons? SG?
SG? can't play acting lessons cuz someone spoiled what happens to my favorite character in it. I remember being frustrated with LOF but i don't remember exactly why

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
The episode with the Principal ! I savored it to the last word and picture. It's just incredibly delicious! I'm looking forward to the development of events. And frankly, I'm intrigued, where they will lead. Thank you DEV. You are my favorite author.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
chapter 1+2 are great but chapter 0 needs some rework and might make many stop playing
edit op should update the first post with new pics since chapter 1+2 have completely new women
I do agree that the prologue should be fixed to move away from forcing mc to be a rapist. I could see it being fixed in which instead of him raping Olivia multiple times, they have a drunk accident the first time, and then after what happens to Lily, he just goes into a comatose like state where he does nothing and Olivia takes care of them until he comes to his senses and they then can start up the relationship properly. I bring this up because I'll admit, the whole horrible rape mc is not my thing and it almost made me stop playing the game all together, but luckily I moved past it and was able to get to a point where MC isn't the horrible rapist he was.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I do agree that the prologue should be fixed to move away from forcing mc to be a rapist. I could see it being fixed in which instead of him raping Olivia multiple times, they have a drunk accident the first time, and then after what happens to Lily, he just goes into a comatose like state where he does nothing and Olivia takes care of them until he comes to his senses and they then can start up the relationship properly. I bring this up because I'll admit, the whole horrible rape mc is not my thing and it almost made me stop playing the game all together, but luckily I moved past it and was able to get to a point where MC isn't the horrible rapist he was.
/shrug some AVN's are not romcoms and some people (like me) enjoy playing psychopathic MC's that are rapists, pedos, serial killers, etc. If they didn't AVN's like Blackheart Hotel or The Guardian wouldn't get completed with sequels planned and have thousands of subs on SS. Other devs complete it anyway as they are not doing it for the money.

CountKael

May 16, 2022
Lucas is the bro-est of bro in recent VN after our boi Derek from BaDik.

i hope we can help him find a new love (perhaps Ava the principal?) and not fall on the cliche troupe of bestfriends-turn-enemy-because-of-a-girl because hes the best side character there is and he deserve a happy ending.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Lucas is the bro-est of bro in recent VN after our boi Derek from BaDik.

i hope we can help him find a new love (perhaps Ava the principal?) and not fall on the cliche troupe of bestfriends-turn-enemy-because-of-a-girl because hes the best side character there is and he deserve a happy ending.
By all means, he doesn't deseve a happy ending, considering the events he obviously caused. Up to this point, it's safe to assume he blamed the MC for stealing the car, which lead to the attack on MC and his family and caused Lily's death. After that he took over the dragon gang (or what ever their name was) and kept informations about Mia, Oliva and Ellie from the MC, to make sure he returns as late as possible, if at all. The only point where he earns some retribution, is that he seems to have given up on Olivia and replaced her with a substitute in form of Apple. And he probably just gave up on her out of guilt for Lily's death and the fact that he kept MC away and in the dark.

Superyachtdesigner

Mar 3, 2017
Great game! Nice characters! However, patch is not working for me... somebody can share a working one? Apparently the one which Comaco posted should work... cannot find it anymore.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ellie can not be MC's daughter ..... she is not old enough ...... Mia can be .... remember people the MC left and came back after 20 years .... ;)
also in the 20 years MC was gone .. its possible that Lucas fell in love with Olivia ... and her not in love with him ... every woman has wants and needs .... and after awhile ... well she will go after what it is she wants and needs ... hehe ... its just a fact of life .. although to be honest with everyone .. even men do the same thing ... ( well according to this story ) in reality women can go without for much much longer than men can (fact ) i'm 61 believe me its very true , after 3 wife's i know)
ok lets talk about mia ... funny how she remembers thing like she does ... i don't doubt she would .... hell my 1st memory is of Kennedy's assassination back in 1963 when i was 2 ..... only thing is when Mia comments how she puts herself in the place of them .. gotta be vague to not give away to much of the game here ..
and i do think that Olivia still loves MC ... much more than she did Lucas ... although she did love him some .. i mean hell she gave him a child and married him ... had to be something there ... i think what happened is after awhile she realized that she (Olivia) really didn't love Lucas as much as she thought .. cause of his piss poor attitude with her , he always had .. anyway my thought for what they are worth ...
this game is getting better and better ... would i suggest anyone to play ... YES... its a great game ... great story .. great renders ... although the the english sentences could be fixed to make more sense in english .. its still understandable (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Hmmm.... Lily dies... that sucks a lot!!! :cry:
Yes, it's sad, right, but to do what had to be done. Unfortunately after this tragedy Olivia was an angel who saved Mc even though I liked her I hope she has options not to be with Olivia I would follow Lily's wishes but after knowing that she slept and had a daughter with my best friend Lucas I no longer have the same desire as before but I respect those who still like her my choices have already been made I have my two favorites Mia and Ellie

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Ellie can not be MC's daughter ..... she is not old enough ...... Mia can be .... remember people the MC left and came back after 20 years .... ;)
also in the 20 years MC was gone .. its possible that Lucas fell in love with Olivia ... and her not in love with him ... every woman has wants and needs .... and after awhile ... well she will go after what it is she wants and needs ... hehe ... its just a fact of life .. although to be honest with everyone .. even men do the same thing ... ( well according to this story ) in reality women can go without for much much longer than men can (fact ) i'm 61 believe me its very true , after 3 wife's i know)
ok lets talk about mia ... funny how she remembers thing like she does ... i don't doubt she would .... hell my 1st memory is of Kennedy's assassination back in 1963 when i was 2 ..... only thing is when Mia comments how she puts herself in the place of them .. gotta be vague to not give away to much of the game here ..
and i do think that Olivia still loves MC ... much more than she did Lucas ... although she did love him some .. i mean hell she gave him a child and married him ... had to be something there ... i think what happened is after awhile she realized that she (Olivia) really didn't love Lucas as much as she thought .. cause of his piss poor attitude with her , he always had .. anyway my thought for what they are worth ...
this game is getting better and better ... would i suggest anyone to play ... YES... its a great game ... great story .. great renders ... although the the english sentences could be fixed to make more sense in english .. its still understandable (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Again, Ellie is the daughter of the MC, Lucas and Olivia were never together, they were never married and he never laid a hand on her! Just because the model of Ellie looks younger doesn't mean she is automatically the daughter of Lucas. Because the age of Mia and Ellie gets defined by the time the MC was away. If he was 20y away in your version, then Ellie is 19y old. And Mia is DEFINITLY the daughter of the MC, because her mother is Lily, who only was with the MC. Mia is also shown in the prologue. You need proof that Olivia was never with someone else? (SPOILER AHEAD!) Here:
Nova 1.JPG Nova 2.JPG Nova 3.JPG
Even the last scene with Apple and Lucas shows he gave up on Olivia and found a substitute for her (Apple). Only Mia and MC don't know the truth about Ellie at this point.
Yeah, Lucas had a thing for Olivia, but that doesn't automatically mean, that Olivia gave in.

In all honesty stop skipping the text and start READING! Heck, even Ellie knows, that she is MC's daughter. Why would she call him daddy otherwise? Why can't you just accept the facts given to the player?

Yes, it's sad, right, but to do what had to be done. Unfortunately after this tragedy Olivia was an angel who saved Mc even though I liked her I hope she has options not to be with Olivia I would follow Lily's wishes but after knowing that she slept and had a daughter with my best friend Lucas I no longer have the same desire as before but I respect those who still like her my choices have already been made I have my two favorites Mia and Ellie
Read my text above, please.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Again, Ellie is the daughter of the MC, Lucas and Olivia were never together, they were never married and he never laid a hand on her! Just because the model of Ellie looks younger doesn't mean she is automatically the daughter of Lucas. Because the age of Mia and Ellie gets defined by the time the MC was away. If he was 20y away in your version, then Ellie is 19y old. And Mia is DEFINITLY the daughter of the MC, because her mother is Lily, who only was with the MC. Mia is also shown in the prologue. You need proof that Olivia was never with someone else? (SPOILER AHEAD!) Here:
View attachment 2071372 View attachment 2071373 View attachment 2071374
Even the last scene with Apple and Lucas shows he gave up on Olivia and found a substitute for her (Apple). Only Mia and MC don't know the truth about Ellie at this point.
Yeah, Lucas had a thing for Olivia, but that doesn't automatically mean, that Olivia gave in.

In all honesty stop skipping the text and start READING! Heck, even Ellie knows, that she is MC's daughter. Why would she call him daddy otherwise? Why can't you just accept the facts given to the player?

Read my text above, please.
(y) Ufaaa now I get it man thanks you saved me from making some mistakes in future updates now it makes sense even for Ellie's age and this scene where she called mc daddy i thought it was just acting you know or she was wanting o mc as a new one father but now I see that I was wrong to have thought this even more seeing how Ellie was desperate when Mc talked about leaving she was already afraid of losing him again by the way Olivia already talked to her about her real father but Mc and Mia are the only ones who don't know as I said I like Olivia but I had my doubts I will play again I think I didn't pay much attention to that specific part I was a fool for not realizing it before thanks again for the your comment ;):coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes