ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
What a fuck are you talking about, trashy hypocrite with a fishy prejudice?)

Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go, lousy tyrant ! )
What drugs are you taking, you show my opinion on the vn how is that cursing the dev? Have you got some reading and understanding difficulties because of a language barrier? How am I being a tyrant? You seem so easily offended by people having their own opinion and you try to be negative towards anyone who doesn't agree with you who of us here is acting the part of a mini wannabe tyrant? If you get like this you really should not be reading forums where people can express their opinions online, not telling you what to do just some advice;) Even contradicting yourself

This game is a real masterpiece. I've enjoyed every episode of this update. Each of them (episodes) is a shining pearl. I feel completely involved in the life of MC and his girls. Deeply written characters living their own lives are intricately woven into the life of MС. This game will take you inside a fiction story, completely immerse in the life of MС and his beloved babes, his family. Sheer erotic scenes make you shudder with excitement, jokes make you have fun laughing, grieve moments make you really sad. I like this experience. Great gratitude for your great job and for your MC. He is really good.

The author! You are an unique artist, and I mean it !

I wish I could write a review, but F95 doesn't allow me to do this :oops:
that positive review is fishy as fuck, I dint call you out on it in my first comment because you're entitled to your opinion. The fact the site is not even letting you write a review says something

Reactions: punisher2099

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
you trolling cause you are bored
Yeah, I am ! I'm stuffed up with the opinion of critics with high self-esteem, where they flaunt their impeccable knowledge of the subject in front of others, but they did not create anything sensible themselves.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Yeah, I am ! I'm stuffed up with the opinion of critics with high self-esteem, where they flaunt their impeccable knowledge of the subject in front of others, but they did not create anything sensible themselves.
You're making assumptions and judging people's rl you know nothing about all while crying about them having an opinion. My guy you really need to look up the definition of your favourite word "hypocrite". If you dont want to see/know other people's opinions dont read them easy as that

You need a better translator, you're really not understanding what people mean in a sentence...or you're just copying and pasting parts to fit what you want

Reactions: punisher2099

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Haha when was I offended by people liking this...yeah i did say some positive reviews were fishy (especially the one i quoted in a previous comment) I guess that's me getting offended. Like i said you need better translator, I dont see were i tried to justify myself. they way you getting defensive is weird. I am really very sorry, I didn't know it was wrong for me to have an opinion it because it is his favorite brainchild

I was not offended by the rape, just disappointing that is was forced as if this was a kn and not a vn:eek: like I said copy paste parts to fit what you want. I can too.... Lo entiendes, amigo ? :love:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I didn't know it was wrong for me to have an opinion it because it is his favorite brainchild
Are you really that stupid ? I never saw so much negative like in this thread. If you don't like it, don't play. Why so much shit for nothing ? Yeah ! I'm not native speaker, but I don't need translator to say that you're boastful nonentity.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Are you really that stupid ? I never saw so much negative like in this thread. If you don't like it, don't play. Why so much shit for nothing ? Yeah ! I'm not native speaker, but I don't need translator to say that you're boastful nonentity.
I actually am not trying to insult you by saying you need a translator, I can see you not fully getting what is put in a sentence. Dont worry most of us here are bilinguals, but anyway this gone on for too long can't be going off topic this much so yeah you like the mc and i find mc disappointing...you win congrats

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Reading what is written and taking it for what it says rather than inferring a larger meaning isn't the same thing as wanting NTR in the game. It's understanding the language. There is a difference.
And yet everything that is written is telling us that Olivia never had sex with another person other than MC.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Why would she phrase it that way? Because the MC was angry that Olivia was seeing someone, so she was reassuring him that Mr. Kim wasn't a person to be worried about.

Imagine you going up to someone, angry about something you don't have a full understanding of, and they reassure you by saying that you don't need to worry because what you're so angry about isn't the case at all. That's literally what she's saying. You are reading more into what she's saying because that's what you want to believe, and that's fine ... but that's not precisely what she's saying. You are just inferring that on your own.
Are you trying to find a reason to believe that Lucas is Ellie's father and not the MC? And remember the backlash after Ch1 was released, everyone thought exactly that, "Lucas and Olivia had Ellie", "Olivia and Lucas betrayed the MC" and "This needs the NTR tag". So why can't this not also be a hint from the dev to the player, where the dev says "hey guys, Olivia had nothing with Lucas and also nothing with anyone other"? And seriously ASKED yourself from where Nova knows who Mr. Kim is! Nova has more knowledge about Olivia and everything else, than she lets us know. It's obvious. She could have phrased in a other way, something like that "nobody is touching Olivia". With present tense it would have made sense to believe, Olivia wasn't seeing anyone at the moment but the MC. But she says it in past tense. It's a BIG difference. But if you want to believe something else and want a discussion about it, maybe even how this game contains NTR, fine. But search for someone else and turn it into a private discussion.
I dunno, I guess I'm confused as hell now by the ending. Why does he have a picture of Lily on his desk? What is the twist at the end supposed to be?

I think it's strange why everyone doesn't have any issue with the way that Lily died. I mean, she seriously had a conversation with everyone and then said "okay, i guess ill go ahead and die now" essentially. Closed her eyes, and that was it. There was no EKG meters hooked up to her, so those who are saying "her heart stopped" have no grounds for saying that happened. You guys are insulting me saying "im not using facts" - yet i feel like everytime ive posted ive explained support for my thoughts. The way Lily died is so suspect. she wasn't bleeding, she wasn't exhibiting pain, in fact she looked quite stable and relaxed. what did she die from? i mean dont just have a knee jerk reaction guys, seriously consider what im postulating. i really dont understand how she could of died, unless the developer is just completely incompetent and lazy to give lily a logical death scene.

where the fuck were the doctors, or nurses??? have you ever been in a ER room when someone is dying? I have, my father died of a heart attack, and I was actually in the room- he didnt just give me the peace sign and say "yo im gonna ded nowl, pz out dude enjoy the car" in fact it was quite a violent death as he kind of shook like he was having seizures and there was "all hands on deck" with nurses and a surgeon/doctor trying to resussitate him.

if i'm wrong about this, personally, i feel like its the developers fault because if she really did die in that scene then its going to be impossible to do any kind of prediction or forshadowing because there are no real visual clues or proper logic to the images to make proper conclusions

with all due respect... please explain to me with your "facts"
He has no picture of Lily, look precisly, then you would see that he has a picture of Olivia and one of the MC together with Lucas. I mean take a look for yourself, and tell me where you see Lily:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you confused yourself.

Last edited:

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
I think ellie know Mc is her father, maybe 1 night olivia slip it out when play with Mister Kim and ellie ear it out or not, but her reaction when Mc said he will go to sleep in the car, she said she don't want him out of her life again and call him daddy a few times, so there's no ntr, it's just the way the dev writes to spicy up the story makes ya all doubt XD
BTW it's only me find cute ellie when cried and hit Mia on the head saying he's mine??? XD

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
game is really well made.. i hope to see more footjobs in future and i really hope to see ELLIE and MIA do so... MIA is dominant and Ellie is the perfect character due to very shy... a double footjob with mia pushing ellie can be the great scene ever :love:

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes