LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Can someone create a fun mod, where whenever "girl" appears in text a counter pops up and a beep sound plays? It would constantly beep while the game progresses. I have never seen so often a word repeating as "girl" does here. Best is when girl appears two times in a single sentence. -.- At least Olivia should be referred as woman, not girl. Actual names or pronouns have less screen time than "girl" has. The longer the game lasts, the more "girl" is noticable to me and distracts me.

Don't get me wrong, i have seen much worse stories and the prologue was storywise interesting, but this damned "girl" begins to destroy the vibe to me. I begin to wait for the damned word and lose the connection to the story.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Can someone create a fun mod, where whenever "girl" appears in text a counter pops up and a beep sound plays? It would constantly beep while the game progresses. I have never seen so often a word repeating as "girl" does here. Best is when girl appears two times in a single sentence. -.- At least Olivia should be referred as woman, not girl. Actual names or pronouns have less screen time than "girl" has. The longer the game lasts, the more "girl" is noticable to me and distracts me.

Don't get me wrong, i have seen much worse stories and the prologue was storywise interesting, but this damned "girl" begins to destroy the vibe to me. I begin to wait for the damned word and lose the connection to the story.
That mod is easy done but i don´t believe there is that much so it will be annoying. The game is just fun even with the girls :)

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I would be more confused about Mia remembering things that she saw when she was less then 1 year old. She was newly born when they fucked on the couch and just some weeks later at the bed in their hideout with Olivia. Thats the reason why she hate us because she always dreams that were her in that place. So she wants to fuck us but tell everyone that she hates us (her dad)

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
are both children mc daughters. because ellie says daddy to mc. which is confusing. thought ellie was lucus unless olivia got pregant by mc before mc left city on run.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
are both children mc daughters. because ellie says daddy to mc. which is confusing. thought ellie was lucus unless olivia got pregant by mc before mc left city on run.
Ellie and Mia are the mc´s daughters. Mia with Lily+MC and Ellie with Olivia+MC

Its really not that hard to know. 1 Year after the mc leaves came Ellie to the world. The way Olivia loves the mc, would somebody think that she gets pregnant by any other guy in the first 3 months after he leaves? And that with Mia as baby? She would have other jobs to do before she spread her legs that fast. Ok, other option is she gets raped?! But who? There is no sign in the story so far that she was raped.

Reactions: intrigan and jish55

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
It seems that Ellie knows that the mc is her father. Her reaction to him was awkward at the first few hours when they met. Ellie must have known from somewhere. She must have recognized him from the pictures somehow.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
i wonder if lucus works for the new dragon king or somthing because there was scene that talked about how the two girls dont know that mc is their dad. but call him uncle. lucus brainwashed the two. and not told the truth

Reactions: 2mdlhaJL

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Personally i have a huge problem to think Ellie and Mia might have only 1 year between them. The size, the experience and the way Ellie talks "Stupid Uncle" "Stupid Mia" fits more to age 10-12, the whole behavior don't fit to 1 year difference especially with 2 girls living alone with a single parent. It's normal that the younger imitates and try things, the older does. In Ellie and Mias case both seem like they have no connection outside school and absolutely nothing in common. That doesn't work very well at all with a sister theory.
IF Ellie was MCs daughter, Olivia would have said it the first private moment to seal the connection to MC forever. She also seems to have no problem about a crush of her daughter to her as someone thinks, father, the MC. Which mother wouldn't interrupt that, especially if this person would be the real father and he didn't know it or if he know it.

Ellie is searching for a father figure. So she gets used to call the actually man, who lives with them in a household and who is very kind to her and cares for her, daddy. If she would have sensed, MC is her real father why still talking about Lucas as daddy. And if she sensed MC is her father, how absolutely corrupted would her whole live already should have been to make out instantly with her father. Ellie is the inexperienced, kind daughter, who cooks and looks after older "sister" and her mother, but then you think the first thing she does with her sensed father is making out with him and working on his dick? Unreliable theory and if true a really bad story.

Olivia had a hard time with Mia as a baby with a messed up life and she actually lost her best friend and her man she loves. Lucas had the money, he cared and he had a codex connection to MC to do everything for his daughter and so also for Olivia. But at some point both had only the memory of MC in a hard world. One thing leads to another and friends land in bed. Nothing fancy but absolutely believable. And it wouldn't be the first kid born through such a situation.

The clear flashback of a 1 years old baby about her dad and Olivia and her real mother.... Man that was absolutely over the top. The earliest memories i can truely remember were from age 3 or 4. That are more like shadows of pictures, memory snippets.
Before that time, i only have a vague feeling to be deeply loved from my mother and that we lived alone back then. I also have a single more complex memory scenery, when I laid in a buggy through noon. I can remember the wasps, the sweet smell of pears in the backyard, where my mother and me lived alone in household. Someone hung out the laundry. It is like a scene who fades away the moment my brain tries to grab the picture. To be honest, i might think and i hope this will be the last thing i remember before i die. It's a priceless memory.
But Mia should have clear flashbacks of 2 scenes with 3 different persons? Wow, mastermind, genius, that was too much for me.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Personally i have a huge problem to think Ellie and Mia might have only 1 year between them. The size, the experience and the way Ellie talks "Stupid Uncle" "Stupid Mia" fits more to age 10-12, the whole behavior don't fit to 1 year difference especially with 2 girls living alone with a single parent. It's normal that the younger imitates and try things, the older does. In Ellie and Mias case both seem like they have no connection outside school and absolutely nothing in common. That doesn't work very well at all with a sister theory.
IF Ellie was MCs daughter, Olivia would have said it the first private moment to seal the connection to MC forever. She also seems to have no problem about a crush of her daughter to her as someone thinks, father, the MC. Which mother wouldn't interrupt that, especially if this person would be the real father and he didn't know it or if he know it.

Ellie is searching for a father figure. So she gets used to call the actually man, who lives with them in a household and who is very kind to her and cares for her, daddy. If she would have sensed, MC is her real father why still talking about Lucas as daddy. And if she sensed MC is her father, how absolutely corrupted would her whole live already should have been to make out instantly with her father. Ellie is the inexperienced, kind daughter, who cooks and looks after older "sister" and her mother, but then you think the first thing she does with her sensed father is making out with him and working on his dick? Unreliable theory and if true a really bad story.

Olivia had a hard time with Mia as a baby with a messed up life and she actually lost her best friend and her man she loves. Lucas had the money, he cared and he had a codex connection to MC to do everything for his daughter and so also for Olivia. But at some point both had only the memory of MC in a hard world. One thing leads to another and friends land in bed. Nothing fancy but absolutely believable. And it wouldn't be the first kid born through such a situation.

The clear flashback of a 1 years old baby about her dad and Olivia and her real mother.... Man that was absolutely over the top. The earliest memories i can truely remember were from age 3 or 4. That are more like shadows of pictures, memory snippets.
Before that time, i only have a vague feeling to be deeply loved from my mother and that we lived alone back then. I also have a single more complex memory scenery, when I laid in a buggy through noon. I can remember the wasps, the sweet smell of pears in the backyard, where my mother and me lived alone in household. Someone hung out the laundry. It is like a scene who fades away the moment my brain tries to grab the picture. To be honest, i might think and i hope this will be the last thing i remember before i die. It's a priceless memory.
But Mia should have clear flashbacks of 2 scenes with 3 different persons? Wow, mastermind, genius, that was too much for me.
I think that there are 2 years difference between them. Mia could almost say a word before mc leaves (but who knows for sure what the dev have in his mind?) but Mia was around 1 year when Olivia gets pregnant + 9 month till birth = around 2 years.

Don´t underestimate the power of a father. Especialy girls are also in real life more a daddy kid then a mommy kid. As the mc sets his foot in their apartment and seems nice (forget the rape rape rape thing what Mia accused him) tall and strong, that could be love at the first sight for Ellie. The MC has his charms, even if he is very goofy but it is charm that woman like. Combo with confidence and a good body you get your Alpha male which makes it easier to charm the girls or woman in your life. So for me it is believable.

Olivia is open for polyamorous relationships, had that one with Lily.

But Lucas with Olivia? He knows that when, and i write WHEN he gets Olivia in his bed or better get her PREGNANT and we know the truth, that he would be killed by us. They two spoke about that and that Lucas have to watch out (olivia and kids). Lucas had every oportunity to call the mc when he was gone, he was the only one in contact (okay that is almost unbelievable if you ask me, that makes no sense)

If i get to know that Lucas where the father of Ellie, i would rip his head of his shoulder. Thats one point where i hate the dev that he makes the mc accept this fact (which is a lie) so easily.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
From the end of the game so far it seems obvious that Lucas still loves Olivia (poor guy) but he never got to be with her. Instead, he sadly dresses up random prostitutes like her and has probably been doing that for some time. I don't think they ever got together even though he was playing daddy and I just find that sad for him. Even if he does end up being a villain it is sad to see him pine away for a woman who will never love him while he is raising her kids and never getting laid. Meanwhile, the biological father is off in another country with some other chick named Ava living the life for 20 years.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
From the end of the game so far it seems obvious that Lucas still loves Olivia (poor guy) but he never got to be with her. Instead, he sadly dresses up random prostitutes like her and has probably been doing that for some time. I don't think they ever got together even though he was playing daddy and I just find that sad for him. Even if he does end up being a villain it is sad to see him pine away for a woman who will never love him while he is raising her kids and never getting laid. Meanwhile, the biological father is off in another country with some other chick named Ava living the life for 20 years.
mc left city because of the murder of his girlfreind killers. and then he didnt find anyone else after that he still loved the purple haired one. he didnt find a new girl over seas anyway

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
This game is so much better than it's getting credit for. English is definitely not the dev's first language, but when you get past some of the errors it's actually a really well written story, especially if you like corruption games. The story lines are way more original and unexpected than the usual stuff recycled in most FD games. I'm usually just into the daughter LI's, but the dev has been really creative with the side characters, again, if you enjoy corruption :giggle:

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Okay, hey, fair enough then. I can totally accept that - I feel like my idea would of made for a cool / interesting story, but looking at the story again... You guys are all probably right and I'm reading into this thing like it's the Bourne Ultimatum or something, when it's really more "Student Film School Project"

Sorry boys, didn't mean to shit in anybodies cream sodas, just use to more experienced writers. Perv's outs
Dont apologize for your opinion whether others like it or not it is yours and you are entitled to it, owed it and should own it( easy to get confused with this kn tbh). Even if you got facts wrong no need (admit it but still no need to apologize), imho only time an apology is warranted is if you had (which you haven't) insulted a person/people for no reason...you're good

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Anyone know what model was used for Ellie ? i feel like ive seen it before.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
mc left city because of the murder of his girlfreind killers. and then he didnt find anyone else after that he still loved the purple haired one. he didnt find a new girl over seas anyway
He recently mentioned "Ava" ... though not anything more than that.

just played through the game, and it's damn good so far.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes