Feb 5, 2018
Ellie is not lucas daughter, olivia want to tell that when she first meeting MC again before got interupted, the dev want to make us suspect Lucas is betrayed us the MC, if Lucas is really Ellie dad Lucas must be at least one time got a pic with Ellie when she still baby, the last scene already show us Lucas already gave up Olivia from beginning he already know the truth and only behave stupid to hiding the true his felling to Olivia from MC

topher

Apr 21, 2017
How does crazy_mod variable get turned set to true? I noticed I was missing some scenes, like hotel shower, that only appear when this is true. I tried 96byte patch.rpa that seems to be encrypted and doesn't seem to change anything. I'm able to just turn it on via the console to unlock

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
How does crazy_mod variable get turned set to true? I noticed I was missing some scenes, like hotel shower, that only appear when this is true. I tried 96byte patch.rpa that seems to be encrypted and doesn't seem to change anything. I'm able to just turn it on via the console to unlock
You answered yourself. Use the console ;)
You can also try it with the 0x52 URM mod

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well, shit, didn't know there were scenes missing without the patch.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Alright, I finally got around to playing this update. I should really stop playing certain games off-site or at least make sure I have it watched on here because I nearly missed this update. Anyway this update was pretty good. Since it's my first post in this thread I might as well go over it all.

I'll start with the story. It's been great honestly. I don't really have any complaints. That beginning felt so hopeful of a better future that when it took a turn for the worse, I was actually bit sad at the time. Not just for the MC but everyone involved. I like that they didn't just instantly fall for him when he returned. They went through something devastating and it should feel like it's a big deal and not something insignificant because he returned. The game handled that well, in my opinion.

When it comes to the women, my favorite is Olivia. The amount of shit this woman went through for the MC just shows pure devotion. Even before the MC got together with Lily, I was already more interested in Olivia. I get that Lily made the ultimate sacrifice and while I'm sad about it, I was also relieved because I felt like Olivia deserves a chance at happiness. She didn't get that at first and it was horrible to see her put through that while also mourning but she still held on until the MC could cope with his pain.

As for the kids. Mia is an interesting one. I feel like she should have already pieced it together that he's her dad. Especially when everyone else already did but that could just be her in denial or trying to gauge his intentions. When it comes to Ellie, that's a bit on the nose. It's blatant that he's her real father. Unless the Dev threw a wild curveball.

Going in a little bit further. I'm enjoying most of the current Love Interests. The only one I felt a bit weird with is Ellie. Their interactions are a bit too wholesome so it feels weird to do lewd things with her. Meanwhile, I'm practically horny for Mia. If I had to list my current favorites in order it would be Olivia(1), Mia(2), Judy(3), Ada(4), Nova(5), the Twins(6) and Ellie(7).

The sex scene with mature Olivia was hot as hell. We finally took down Mr. Kim. Lucas is still lusting after her but I get it. As long as he doesn't act on it, he can do whatever he wants with those lookalikes. I'm also happy we got closer with Mia. It's also hilarious that she oddly remembers the MC fucking Olivia and Lily giving him a BJ but replaces them with herself in those dreams. She definitely has some deep desires for her father. they're both perverted as hell. That's why their F/D scenes are always fun.

That's it for me. I'm looking forward to the next update. Hopefully we learn a bit of what the gangs and Lucas are up to. I'm assuming the beach stuff should be right around the corner as well. I can't wait to see Olivia and Mia in a bikini.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Couple of mixed feelings on this one
You can say, poor _______, had it so hard for almost anyone and it would apply, weirdly I like that and overall the story is rather good.
Also I can feel my quite little IQ get drained every time the MC thinks or speaks, although that can be realistic idk, who says people can't be that dense.
The confusing part of the narrative for me was probably the truth behind Ellie's father, now you guys say she's MC's right? That was a topic of controversy after Ch1 came out I remember, whether Olivia had moved on too quick, some people accusing betrayal and so on. Honestly I suck at reading so didn't get that situation clear before coming here, is that cleared in the last scene at the club, somewhere else or is just an obvious guess??

Also, Idk if it's a bug caused by the mod or whatever but during some scenes the text was shown in 中国語/中文 sometimes up to entire lines of dialogue.

Finally, Judy besto girl.

Reactions: 2mdlhaJL

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Ellie is not lucas daughter, olivia want to tell that when she first meeting MC again before got interupted, the dev want to make us suspect Lucas is betrayed us the MC, if Lucas is really Ellie dad Lucas must be at least one time got a pic with Ellie when she still baby, the last scene already show us Lucas already gave up Olivia from beginning he already know the truth and only behave stupid to hiding the true his felling to Olivia from MC
;)(y) You are right in everything you said. Because everyone here already knows that Mc has two daughters Mia and Ellie Olivia even tries to tell the truth to the mc sometimes but she always changes her mind about it and I'm absolutely sure that Ellie already knows who her real father is me I still had my doubts but after she was afraid of the mc leaving again she already delivered everything there and I have to say that it wasn't that difficult to find out the truth anyway many things can happen I'm already looking forward to the next update I hope it works out right between the mc and mia the hatred she feels for her father is still very strong it will be a long journey to finally convince her that he is a good father and that he loves everyone

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
;)(y) You are right in everything you said. Because everyone here already knows that Mc has two daughters Mia and Ellie Olivia even tries to tell the truth to the mc sometimes but she always changes her mind about it and I'm absolutely sure that Ellie already knows who her real father is me I still had my doubts but after she was afraid of the mc leaving again she already delivered everything there and I have to say that it wasn't that difficult to find out the truth anyway many things can happen
The thing I don't understand is why are they all hiding the truth? Olivia, Lucas and Ellie know, so what's the big deal? Why is it such a big secret anyway? You can sometimes see that the MC is suffering from thinking that Olivia did have a baby with his very best friend shortly after he left town. I just don't get the "secret" thing, or maybe the dev has a bigger plan behind it, maybe Ellie has a bigger role, who knows...

Reactions: bclz and Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The thing I don't understand is why are they all hiding the truth? Olivia, Lucas and Ellie know, so what's the big deal? Why is it such a big secret anyway? You can sometimes see that the MC is suffering from thinking that Olivia did have a baby with his very best friend shortly after he left town. I just don't get the "secret" thing, or maybe the dev has a bigger plan behind it, maybe Ellie has a bigger role, who knows...
Well, I actually don't understand why hide this important fact from Mc about his daughter Ellie and Olivia also has the free one I don't know if she's afraid of something happening after revealing that Mc has another daughter maybe she be afraid of something bad happening because we know that that owner of the dragon can still pose risks to Mc and his family is as we already know Ellie is very important to Adam the two got along very well from the beginning and the relationship between the two always is evolving more and more and there is also the fact that Mc has not 100% forgotten his beloved (Lily) And in that he sees Ellie as a substitute in the course of the story maybe we will find out why all this secret between Ellie Olivia is Mc but I don't like to see Mc suffering like thinking that Olivia didn't keep the promise she made to him about waiting for his arrival but it's understandable for a person to look for other partners after 20 years anyway..

I also think that Dev has m many surprises for us about Ellie but I strongly believe without a doubt that she is Mc's daughter yes Ellie herself has given herself several times as the fear of Mc leaving again Oh and we can't forget the countless times she called him dad has the conversations she had with Judy too when she mentions that she can't fall in love with Mc nor marry him we already know that this is fear of something incestuous so all we can do is wait and see what will happen in the upcoming updates between the two

Reactions: 2mdlhaJL and bclz

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Easy, the MC didn´t had the balls to say it at the first visit at Olivia´s home. He was overwhelmed because Mia´s rape bs and was too shy about it to say it at that moment. So he started the lying and the others accepted it. He had the opportunity to get clear but choose the easy way at that moment.

Ellie is "Lucas" daughter because they needed an excuse for him to support them.

Reactions: 2mdlhaJL

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Don't forget to remove [family again] from the name before dropping it in the /game folder (had to start naming patches in my sort folder due to just about every patch being the same name and not knowing which AVN it's meant for from the name).
Thanks very much for sharing. But as for your games folder, you're doing it wrong:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wonder why the creator of the patch decided to package it in an encrypted .rpa though... :unsure:

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Thanks very much for sharing. But as for your games folder, you're doing it wrong:

Wonder why the creator of the patch decided to package it in an encrypted .rpa though... :unsure:
If you are downloading the Plus version, you do not need a patch.

If you see this red plus sign, it means you already patched:
screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Well, I actually don't understand why hide this important fact from Mc about his daughter Ellie and Olivia also has the free one I don't know if she's afraid of something happening after revealing that Mc has another daughter maybe she be afraid of something bad happening because we know that that owner of the dragon can still pose risks to Mc and his family is as we already know Ellie is very important to Adam the two got along very well from the beginning and the relationship between the two always is evolving more and more and there is also the fact that Mc has not 100% forgotten his beloved (Lily) And in that he sees Ellie as a substitute in the course of the story maybe we will find out why all this secret between Ellie Olivia is Mc but I don't like to see Mc suffering like thinking that Olivia didn't keep the promise she made to him about waiting for his arrival but it's understandable for a person to look for other partners after 20 years anyway..

I also think that Dev has m many surprises for us about Ellie but I strongly believe without a doubt that she is Mc's daughter yes Ellie herself has given herself several times as the fear of Mc leaving again Oh and we can't forget the countless times she called him dad has the conversations she had with Judy too when she mentions that she can't fall in love with Mc nor marry him we already know that this is fear of something incestuous so all we can do is wait and see what will happen in the upcoming updates between the two
I'll answer your question with two questions (I can't say them explicitly yet):

Reactions: Ass Fan

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Hint: Suppose they both know the "truth", but do they know what each other knows?

Reactions: Tomy75

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Couple of mixed feelings on this one
You can say, poor _______, had it so hard for almost anyone and it would apply, weirdly I like that and overall the story is rather good.
Also I can feel my quite little IQ get drained every time the MC thinks or speaks, although that can be realistic idk, who says people can't be that dense.
The confusing part of the narrative for me was probably the truth behind Ellie's father, now you guys say she's MC's right? That was a topic of controversy after Ch1 came out I remember, whether Olivia had moved on too quick, some people accusing betrayal and so on. Honestly I suck at reading so didn't get that situation clear before coming here, is that cleared in the last scene at the club, somewhere else or is just an obvious guess??

Also, Idk if it's a bug caused by the mod or whatever but during some scenes the text was shown in 中国語/中文 sometimes up to entire lines of dialogue.

Finally, Judy besto girl.
About those Chinese, that's my mistake, not the mod.

Well, I'm starting to think that people don't like games that require thinking, so .... I'm still thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: H_NGM_N666

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Alright, I finally got around to playing this update. I should really stop playing certain games off-site or at least make sure I have it watched on here because I nearly missed this update. Anyway this update was pretty good. Since it's my first post in this thread I might as well go over it all.

I'll start with the story. It's been great honestly. I don't really have any complaints. That beginning felt so hopeful of a better future that when it took a turn for the worse, I was actually bit sad at the time. Not just for the MC but everyone involved. I like that they didn't just instantly fall for him when he returned. They went through something devastating and it should feel like it's a big deal and not something insignificant because he returned. The game handled that well, in my opinion.

When it comes to the women, my favorite is Olivia. The amount of shit this woman went through for the MC just shows pure devotion. Even before the MC got together with Lily, I was already more interested in Olivia. I get that Lily made the ultimate sacrifice and while I'm sad about it, I was also relieved because I felt like Olivia deserves a chance at happiness. She didn't get that at first and it was horrible to see her put through that while also mourning but she still held on until the MC could cope with his pain.

As for the kids. Mia is an interesting one. I feel like she should have already pieced it together that he's her dad. Especially when everyone else already did but that could just be her in denial or trying to gauge his intentions. When it comes to Ellie, that's a bit on the nose. It's blatant that he's her real father. Unless the Dev threw a wild curveball.

Going in a little bit further. I'm enjoying most of the current Love Interests. The only one I felt a bit weird with is Ellie. Their interactions are a bit too wholesome so it feels weird to do lewd things with her. Meanwhile, I'm practically horny for Mia. If I had to list my current favorites in order it would be Olivia(1), Mia(2), Judy(3), Ada(4), Nova(5), the Twins(6) and Ellie(7).

The sex scene with mature Olivia was hot as hell. We finally took down Mr. Kim. Lucas is still lusting after her but I get it. As long as he doesn't act on it, he can do whatever he wants with those lookalikes. I'm also happy we got closer with Mia. It's also hilarious that she oddly remembers the MC fucking Olivia and Lily giving him a BJ but replaces them with herself in those dreams. She definitely has some deep desires for her father. they're both perverted as hell. That's why their F/D scenes are always fun.

That's it for me. I'm looking forward to the next update. Hopefully we learn a bit of what the gangs and Lucas are up to. I'm assuming the beach stuff should be right around the corner as well. I can't wait to see Olivia and Mia in a bikini.
Thanks

By the way, I like Ellie.

Throughout the story, I specifically designed her character to be different from the other girls (who are more or less wild), but she is the purest and most self loyal girl in the story, and she is also the one who knows the most by far.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes