2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I think that there are 2 years difference between them. Mia could almost say a word before mc leaves (but who knows for sure what the dev have in his mind?) but Mia was around 1 year when Olivia gets pregnant + 9 month till birth = around 2 years.

Don´t underestimate the power of a father. Especialy girls are also in real life more a daddy kid then a mommy kid. As the mc sets his foot in their apartment and seems nice (forget the rape rape rape thing what Mia accused him) tall and strong, that could be love at the first sight for Ellie. The MC has his charms, even if he is very goofy but it is charm that woman like. Combo with confidence and a good body you get your Alpha male which makes it easier to charm the girls or woman in your life. So for me it is believable.

Olivia is open for polyamorous relationships, had that one with Lily.

But Lucas with Olivia? He knows that when, and i write WHEN he gets Olivia in his bed or better get her PREGNANT and we know the truth, that he would be killed by us. They two spoke about that and that Lucas have to watch out (olivia and kids). Lucas had every oportunity to call the mc when he was gone, he was the only one in contact (okay that is almost unbelievable if you ask me, that makes no sense)

If i get to know that Lucas where the father of Ellie, i would rip his head of his shoulder. Thats one point where i hate the dev that he makes the mc accept this fact (which is a lie) so easily.
- Lucas had every oportunity to call the mc when he was gone, he was the only one in contact:

Lucas is doing this on purpose because Lucas is doing something dangerous (future story) and if the MC comes back there is danger for everyone.

- Thats one point where i hate the dev that he makes the mc accept this fact (which is a lie) so easily.:

When you want your loved one to be happy, you don't necessarily have to have her yourself.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Personally i have a huge problem to think Ellie and Mia might have only 1 year between them. The size, the experience and the way Ellie talks "Stupid Uncle" "Stupid Mia" fits more to age 10-12, the whole behavior don't fit to 1 year difference especially with 2 girls living alone with a single parent. It's normal that the younger imitates and try things, the older does. In Ellie and Mias case both seem like they have no connection outside school and absolutely nothing in common. That doesn't work very well at all with a sister theory.
IF Ellie was MCs daughter, Olivia would have said it the first private moment to seal the connection to MC forever. She also seems to have no problem about a crush of her daughter to her as someone thinks, father, the MC. Which mother wouldn't interrupt that, especially if this person would be the real father and he didn't know it or if he know it.

Ellie is searching for a father figure. So she gets used to call the actually man, who lives with them in a household and who is very kind to her and cares for her, daddy. If she would have sensed, MC is her real father why still talking about Lucas as daddy. And if she sensed MC is her father, how absolutely corrupted would her whole live already should have been to make out instantly with her father. Ellie is the inexperienced, kind daughter, who cooks and looks after older "sister" and her mother, but then you think the first thing she does with her sensed father is making out with him and working on his dick? Unreliable theory and if true a really bad story.

Olivia had a hard time with Mia as a baby with a messed up life and she actually lost her best friend and her man she loves. Lucas had the money, he cared and he had a codex connection to MC to do everything for his daughter and so also for Olivia. But at some point both had only the memory of MC in a hard world. One thing leads to another and friends land in bed. Nothing fancy but absolutely believable. And it wouldn't be the first kid born through such a situation.

The clear flashback of a 1 years old baby about her dad and Olivia and her real mother.... Man that was absolutely over the top. The earliest memories i can truely remember were from age 3 or 4. That are more like shadows of pictures, memory snippets.
Before that time, i only have a vague feeling to be deeply loved from my mother and that we lived alone back then. I also have a single more complex memory scenery, when I laid in a buggy through noon. I can remember the wasps, the sweet smell of pears in the backyard, where my mother and me lived alone in household. Someone hung out the laundry. It is like a scene who fades away the moment my brain tries to grab the picture. To be honest, i might think and i hope this will be the last thing i remember before i die. It's a priceless memory.
But Mia should have clear flashbacks of 2 scenes with 3 different persons? Wow, mastermind, genius, that was too much for me.
One Response: Don't try to find realistic plausibility in a virtual story (or content) because it will make the story boring, You can think of them as movies (Oh by the way, Spider-Man is very good.)

Reactions: Rutvik9917

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Ellie and Mia are the mc´s daughters. Mia with Lily+MC and Ellie with Olivia+MC

Its really not that hard to know. 1 Year after the mc leaves came Ellie to the world. The way Olivia loves the mc, would somebody think that she gets pregnant by any other guy in the first 3 months after he leaves? And that with Mia as baby? She would have other jobs to do before she spread her legs that fast. Ok, other option is she gets raped?! But who? There is no sign in the story so far that she was raped.
You know, I got cursed by a lot of people for such a simple answer.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Can someone create a fun mod, where whenever "girl" appears in text a counter pops up and a beep sound plays? It would constantly beep while the game progresses. I have never seen so often a word repeating as "girl" does here. Best is when girl appears two times in a single sentence. -.- At least Olivia should be referred as woman, not girl. Actual names or pronouns have less screen time than "girl" has. The longer the game lasts, the more "girl" is noticable to me and distracts me.

Don't get me wrong, i have seen much worse stories and the prologue was storywise interesting, but this damned "girl" begins to destroy the vibe to me. I begin to wait for the damned word and lose the connection to the story.
Really? I'll be using it less often in the future.

Oh, and by the way, girl.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Writer... like a Google translator? Most of all, people in this thread condemn the shortcomings of poor translation, but not original text. From my point of view, it looks sooo stupid.)
I'm using Deep translate.

Can you tell me what is the most annoying translation for you?
I hope to focus on solving it in the future.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Maybe it's just me, but when he mentions Visual Novels while they are watching Titanic in the theater(way back in 1997) it kind of threw me and made me actually do a bit of research. Visual Novels were only a thing in Japan up until the mid 2000's so he wouldn't have know anything about them in 1997.
This is a fourth wall joke.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
game is really well made.. i hope to see more footjobs in future and i really hope to see ELLIE and MIA do so... MIA is dominant and Ellie is the perfect character due to very shy... a double footjob with mia pushing ellie can be the great scene ever :love:
Your idea ....

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'll answer your question with two questions (I can't say them explicitly yet):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't worry, I understand very well without too many spoilers lol
Yes, I remember well, about Mia being very unhappy, I have to say that this part is heartbreaking ):

Now about Ellie I have a hypothesis that Olivia talked to her over the years about her father but didn't go into too much detail maybe for her own safety i think Ellie knows well, little about Mc and what happened 20 years ago but i'll wait for the next updates to see what me wait I want to be surprised and I'm loving these lot of secrets I have to thank you for the great game you created and thank you for the answer I really appreciate it.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Hint: Suppose they both know the "truth", but do they know what each other knows?
Well, hold on a minute: if I follow you correctly it would mean that Olivia had sex with Lucas immediately after MC left town but she never told Lucas that he was not Ellie's father because she was already pregnant before having sex with Lucas. And then Lucas also knows that he is not Ellie's father (for whatever reason) but never told Olivia.
I hope I just misunderstood what you're trying to say, because otherwise I would be really pissed to see Olivia as a big BITCH.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I just started this game. I have English selected, but everything is in Chinese or something. No matter what I do, it will not change.

I search the thread and can not really find a solution. Any help please?
What version of your game?

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
2. What happened to make Ellie know this fact? Do you think Olivia told her? Or was it someone else?[/SPOILER]
I guess Lucas told her, and Ellie mentions it at one point. She says that it's not the first time she sees the MC, a friend of the MC brought her to see him a long time ago when she was little but she couldn't talk to him.

Last edited:

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I chose not to do any extras with Judy in ch.2 and in ch.3 it acts as if I did and now apparently I have a foot fetish. Choices seemed to be ignored in some spots and other choices in game are wasted time because they're usually 3 different ways of saying yes. It was an ok update with some progress with both girls and olivia could've done without the bar girls and interesting ending. Just enough to see what's next.
You're right about the footjob, that was my mistake.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
You know, I got cursed by a lot of people for such a simple answer.
I love the speculations here :) Its make me smile every time. BUT some are plain stupid because they don´t read the text and skip some of it obviously.
I think that i know where the story goes but it would be to much of a spoiler to write it down yet.

To use deepl for the translation is a good start but i made the experience that if you start to change the sentence (deepl saves them in the background) some future sentence don´t make sense anymore and you must change them again and again and again. A Proofreader would i recommend. In a way i love the writing in the game very much as it is now. It makes it more funnier with this goofy mc :)

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Seems to be a broken path, When you first meet the bartender you can choose to spank or not to. If you chose not to that choice is ignored. The next time you encounter the bartender the only option is to "Spank her again" even though you never did in the first place. So of course she gets pissed off and punches you, proceeds to scold you for doing it "again".

Also, Speaking of the bartenter. When you meet her for the first time she knows and recognizes that you're her boss but then 2 lines of text later she proceeds to call you stupid multiple times. In fact she just proceeds to treat you like shit and you take it like a little bitch. Actually come to think of it everyone seems to treat you like a little bitch. Feels like poor writing.
You are right about the spanking thing, I will fix it in the next version.

But the thing about little bitch, you can find the answer in chapter 2.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Don't worry, I understand very well without too many spoilers lol
Yes, I remember well, about Mia being very unhappy, I have to say that this part is heartbreaking ):

Now about Ellie I have a hypothesis that Olivia talked to her over the years about her father but didn't go into too much detail maybe for her own safety i think Ellie knows well, little about Mc and what happened 20 years ago but i'll wait for the next updates to see what me wait I want to be surprised and I'm loving these lot of secrets I have to thank you for the great game you created and thank you for the answer I really appreciate it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Well, hold on a minute: if I follow you correctly it would mean that Olivia had sex with Lucas immediately after MC left town but she never told Lucas that he was not Ellie's father because she was already pregnant before having sex with Lucas. And then Lucas also knows that he is not Ellie's father (for whatever reason) but never told Olivia.
I hope I just misunderstood what you're trying to say, because otherwise I would be really pissed to see Olivia as a big BITCH.
No, not like this.

- Olivia knows who Ellie's dad is, but what does she think Ellie knows?
- Ellie knows who her dad is, but who knows that she already knows the truth?

Reactions: Tomy75
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes