Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I would like to know if someone's review on this game is incorrect, can I report it to the moderators and have them delete it?
Because there is a dyslexic person who thinks Olivia is a lying and manipulative bitch. His review said that Olivia fuck immediately MC's best friend when MC leaves.
I often see that troll in many threads.
:oops: My God how can anyone say something so terrible about the lovely Olivia we who have played and understood know that Olivia didn't stay with anyone else after Lucas's niece "Nova" already made it clear to Mc that no one stayed with his girl after Mc find out who Mr. Kim

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Olivia is a lying and manipulative bitch. She very clearly told the MC as he was leaving that if he didn't come back soon she was going to suck the cock of every man she saw and fuck a different man every night for the entire time he was gone and she clearly did the opposite. So very disappointing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.3 + IC + WT/Cheat by LaikDink
Size 404 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.3 + IC + WT/Cheat by LaikDink
Size 404 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
the cheat button gives me an exception in 00gamemenu.rpy at line 170, saying that VPGrid not completely full, needs a multiple of 3 children.
any ideas how to fix that?
Thx!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
the cheat button gives me an exception in 00gamemenu.rpy at line 170, saying that VPGrid not completely full, needs a multiple of 3 children.
Thx!
I mean I could probably figure it out, but think it is likely something we should ask the mod creator LaikDink

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Thx!
Can you show me the traceback plz?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Olivia is a lying and manipulative bitch. She very clearly told the MC as he was leaving that if he didn't come back soon she was going to suck the cock of every man she saw and fuck a different man every night for the entire time he was gone and she clearly did the opposite. So very disappointing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Dear Olivia during these 20 years, she didn't stay with anyone else, just review some scenes like her seeing the two teddy bears that represents the love between the two the engagement ring that Olivia has kept in the drawer without mentioning several times that she thought of Mc during your diversions with Mr. Kim, many will think that she really betrayed Mc for her lines of throwing in the face of Mc who will suck every dick she sees and fuck everyone but that's just her wanting to hold him not to let him go and let's talk to true she was a very young girl didn't know what she was saying and there's no way she could have stayed with Lucas since she hated and disgusted him not to mention she's hiding the truth about Ellie and don't ask me I have no idea what why all this secret we will only find out in the next chapters but I highly doubt that Olivia cheated or lied to Mc the only lie she is hiding is about her daughter Ellie many will be surprised when they find out that she has never slept with any man is that the Mc has one more daughter, it's no wonder Lucas is sad that Mc has come back so soon

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Dear Olivia during these 20 years, she didn't stay with anyone else, just review some scenes like her seeing the two teddy bears that represents the love between the two the engagement ring that Olivia has kept in the drawer without mentioning several times that she thought of Mc during your diversions with Mr. Kim, many will think that she really betrayed Mc for her lines of throwing in the face of Mc who will suck every dick she sees and fuck everyone but that's just her wanting to hold him not to let him go and let's talk to true she was a very young girl didn't know what she was saying and there's no way she could have stayed with Lucas since she hated and disgusted him not to mention she's hiding the truth about Ellie and don't ask me I have no idea what why all this secret we will only find out in the next chapters but I highly doubt that Olivia cheated or lied to Mc the only lie she is hiding is about her daughter Ellie many will be surprised when they find out that she has never slept with any man is that the Mc has one more daughter, it's no wonder Lucas is sad that Mc has come back so soon
You didn't seem to get my joke. Maybe next time I will use four laughing faces instead of just three.

NotGoofy

Sep 3, 2021
does the 0.3.3 update contain stuff after end of ch2 where lucas puts down olivia's picture? it doesn't go ahead more than that for me. and that lucas scene was in 0.3.1 too. so does the new update contain more stuff or is it just a me problem?

Jan 7, 2022
This game is not a historical drama, but a fiction of the DEV. He doesn't force anyone to believe in his vision of life and treats MC well. You expressed your opinion, took a shit on the doorstep, now you can be satisfied. Typical douchebag !)
There's a lot you're missing as someone who speaks English as a second language. Ignorance of bad writing is bliss, I'd imagine. I sorta envy you, puta. :)

• Angry
Reactions: BigDaddyDom

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
There's a lot you're missing as someone who speaks English as a second language. Ignorance of bad writing is bliss, I'd imagine. I sorta envy you, puta.
But can you tell me what the problem about? The grammar?
Even worse. Sometimes it's just a set of words in which the meaning of the text is completely lost. Moreover, some words are often used that distort the sensual connection of the characters with each other. For example, the word "silly" is often much better suited to the emotional context than the word "stupid".

When a woman says - you're silly, she loves you, has fun with you, when she says you're stupid, it means you're a complete blockhead.

At least English translation of the game needs proofreading. A precious gem better be properly cut .
Are you satisfied, sharmutta ? ))

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
My impression after quitting mid-Chapter 1:

Imagine a world where everyone speaks sarcastically, dominantly, and cruelly to one another. Imagine being tethered to a handful of people who simply despise your very being and wish you to die, stating it every time they see you, yet you're too simple and lack motivation to just walk away?

This is a sadistic underhanded femdom torture game for the MC, who lives a life of wild circumstances and ends up having to leave town for 15 years. On his return, he is lost and alone, no one cares about him and it's literally shouted in his face that everyone around him wants him dead. They accuse him of being a vicious womanizer who has no heart, and that he - at every opportunity - they scream how much he must be preparing to rape every woman he meets.

"Family Again" is two parts: An off-beat intro "chapter 0" of MC and his best friend living a life of crime and lecherous teenage years. Then "Chapter 1" is 15 years later, when the above two paragraphs are the entire premise of the game.

It's a twisted, nightmarish incel-MC we get to play - if we continue playing.

The story has promise, but the writing is inconsistent and broken, the phrasing completely word-salad odd. Some female characters call the male MC by her name, many use opposite-gender pronouns "her" for guys and "him" for women.

The renders are okay, but many simply need clipping corrections, while most have camera positions, lighting, and focus switch around at random.

THE GOOD:
I almost fell for the women.
Ellie is so cute. Lily is beautiful.

SAD:
I'm not sure what the appeal of a half-shaven head woman is. Is she supposed to be "badass"?
It's too unrealistic in how people simply treat MC like shit at every opportunity, even those who were in love with him before are in his face telling him to fuck off and die, which is a complete personality 180.

I was planning to rate the game. But I know better than to leave a rating here on F95.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
There is one thing about this game that bothers me a lot more than NTR: why does the MC have to be so stupid and submissive ?!

Reactions: ktunga

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I have only now read the post above; so there's no hope for things to get better ?? Will the MC remain a huge jerk forever ?. I really think I'll quit the game !!

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I have only now read the post above; so there's no hope for things to get better ?? Will the MC remain a huge jerk forever ?. I really think I'll quit the game !!
There are not many games with the f***ing NTR where the mc is an "alpha" and no douchbag. In the most NTR games the mc is a degenerate douch which gets cucked all the time, so most times you see the "action" with others rather himself.

In this game the MC surprisingly fit right in it. Love it because it is almost unique.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes