Dec 15, 2020
does the 0.3.3 update contain stuff after end of ch2 where lucas puts down olivia's picture? it doesn't go ahead more than that for me. and that lucas scene was in 0.3.1 too. so does the new update contain more stuff or is it just a me problem?
I have the same question, do I need to play chapter 1 again to see the new content??

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
There is one thing about this game that bothers me a lot more than NTR: why does the MC have to be so stupid and submissive ?!
First of all, where did you find NTR in this game? Prove it. Secondly, when you call someone stupid, you should be more aware of the ethnic differences in behavior between nations. For example, the habit of Americans everywhere to put on a fake smile looks really stupid, but I know better. They just wanna survive in their shitty world. Google Translator does not distinguish between the words SILLY and STUPID. When you feel guilty towards your daughters and want to make peace with them, you have to put yourself in their shoes, be on a par with them to earn their love. MC showed his "submissiveness" when he mercilessly beat the abusers of the eldest daughter. Did you play the game at all or are you just lying whatever comes into your head.

I have only now read the post above; so there's no hope for things to get better ?? Will the MC remain a huge jerk forever ?. I really think I'll quit the game !!
Don't go away softy ! You're tearing my heart apart .)))))

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i can understand all this kind of views ,its a difficult task to develop a game with so many different kinks and fetish ,for a massive audience ,problem is many of those kinks are only sthereotypes others are very cringy and those who are form reasonable open minded countrys there are too clingys on some subjects,look i know there is problems with gramms or lets just say the big problem is that dev form china trying to comply to big occidental audience ,yeah is a risk and a big one when you cannot de=active your oriental brainchip,i dont say isbad i only say we have so many different views of what is right and wrong that no matter where are you from depends only in a subjectic way ,but coming form a country with millenial culture of women submissness i cant understand how he just mess the bar ,if he think this kind of fendom ocurre in the world he isnt istaken at least no where i live ,i know we all have different alters when we are in or out of home but still ,if you wanna be a simp your problem if you think you need to be alpha also so i dont care if have fendom or maledom i care when doesnt seem realistic or to the point to be so much unrequited.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wait a minute, hold up. Gamers started calling MC a jerk in the last couple a pages.
Now there is this new idea MC is actually submissive to the women in his life?
Is this a paradigm where MC is a kind hearted hurt soul who is overwhelmed by all
these tough women?

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
,i know we all have different alters when we are in or out of home but still ,if you wanna be a simp your problem if you think you need to be alpha also so i dont care if have fendom or maledom i care when doesnt seem realistic or to the point to be so much unrequited.
Tell you body, MC just loves them. He is up and down just to keep intimate relations harmony in order to win their love again and again. If you didn't love, you never understand MC's behavior.

Last edited:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Wait a minute, hold up. Gamers started calling MC a jerk in the last couple a pages.
Is this a paradigm where MC is a kind hearted hurt soul who is overwhelmed by all
these tough women?
Good question ! ) But they call him jerk from the start cause they don't understand MC intentions . MC just wanna return his lost life back. He intends just do anything to achieve his goal. He claims his lost life back. He has money but lack of woman warmth and true love. There're a lot of people who didn't get it that's why they treat him as a jerk. Cause they're jerks themselves.
I despise people who think exclusively with their dicks and cunts.
It's a pity that no one paid attention to the Romance tag.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
these tough women?
Yeah the reactions to this game and MC are so wildly different, but people's opinions are based on so many different things. Like I love the game for some of the reasons why some don't like it :LOL: Let's just hope the dev stays on task because it's impossible to satisfy everyone!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Good question ! ) But they call him jerk from the start cause they don't understand MC intentions . MC just wanna return his lost life back. He intends just do anything to achieve his goal. He claims his lost life back. He has money but lack of woman warmth and true love. There're a lot of people who didn't get it that's why they treat him as a jerk. Cause they're jerks themselves.
I despise people who think exclusively with their dicks and cunts.
It's a pity that no one paid attention to the Romance tag.
I agree with you unfortunately there are many who think that way.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Sadly seems this will be the final update per Patreon post, I personally wouldn't mind if they just slowed down updates a bit, but understandable...

Important news: I have changed jobs in the last two weeks, and the new job no longer allows me to continue developing.
So Chapter 3 will be the last update of Family Again.
I thought about not updating chapter 3, but a promise is a promise, and I hope I can keep my promise in the end.
Finally, thank you all for your support and for staying with me until the end.
Note: All subscription pages will be closed at the end of November, so please unsubscribe after downloading.
Again, thank you very much and goodbye.
F.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Damnit, such a good game being ended too soon, that sucks. Oh well, at least the creator let us know what's going on and didn't leave us high and dry. My only hope is that the creator wraps up the story (even though it'll most likely feel rushed, a conclusion is better than nothing).

Reactions: _Maou_

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sadly seems this will be the final update per Patreon post, I personally wouldn't mind if they just slowed down updates a bit, but understandable...

Important news: I have changed jobs in the last two weeks, and the new job no longer allows me to continue developing.
So Chapter 3 will be the last update of Family Again.
I thought about not updating chapter 3, but a promise is a promise, and I hope I can keep my promise in the end.
Finally, thank you all for your support and for staying with me until the end.
Note: All subscription pages will be closed at the end of November, so please unsubscribe after downloading.
Again, thank you very much and goodbye.
F.
Thanks for the heads up man ):

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What the fuck.. my excitement made me read it wrong. I even understand but damn I loved this game so much. :cry:
749247078106136607-1.gif

Kingkyrule

Sep 10, 2017
Dang, disappointing news but understandable. Best of luck to the dev and maybe sometime in the future if the situation allows it, development could start again. I know I would be excited for it to return even after an extended hiatus.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Dang, disappointing news but understandable. Best of luck to the dev and maybe sometime in the future if the situation allows it, development could start again. I know I would be excited for it to return even after an extended hiatus.
): disappointing indeed But we have to be happy for Dev I'm hoping one day he'll come back because damn old man I was so happy that things between Mc and Mia were getting good and maybe it wouldn't be too long before he revealed who he really is but anyway let's wait for this last update to see what we have.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

Kingkyrule

Sep 10, 2017
): disappointing indeed But we have to be happy for Dev I'm hoping one day he'll come back because damn old man I was so happy that things between Mc and Mia were getting good and maybe it wouldn't be too long before he revealed who he really is but anyway let's wait for this last update to see what we have.
Totally agree, just have to hope for the best and we never really know what the future holds.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes