intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Thank you for your support, and for your advice.
To hell with all your doubts. Your game is one of the best and needs to be continued. Please, I beg you, don't leave your creation. Your game is extraordinarily good. Please don't leave it for nothing. You are an extremely talented author with your unusual vision of the life around you. Don't quit the game cause it's part of your soul. We often make decisions based on momentary benefits, but we lose the most important thing, faith in ourselves and our strength to continue what we started. I undertake to make a decent translation into fucking Engrish cause at this time it's international. Move on, even if a new job takes all your strength, leave a little bit for the game. I have infinite faith in you and your talent !

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
To hell with all your doubts. Your game is one of the best and needs to be continued. Please, I beg you, don't leave your creation. Your game is extraordinarily good. Please don't leave it for nothing. You are an extremely talented author with your unusual vision of the life around you. Don't quit the game cause it's part of your soul. We often make decisions based on momentary benefits, but we lose the most important thing, faith in ourselves and our strength to continue what we started. I undertake to make a decent translation into fucking Engrish cause at this time it's international. Move on, even if a new job takes all your strength, leave a little bit for the game. I have infinite faith in you and your talent !
I think the decision has already been made, and it wasn't up to you. But yeah, the game is a work of art and it's sad AF that it's going to stop

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
2mdlhaJL :cry:

I wish you all the best in your RL but let me tell you that i sincerly loved your game and enjoyed it very much! You got me every emotion a man can have with your story and it meant a lot for me. It helped me when i was feeling down and played it over again and again.

With a last wish, i hope you get settled soon and find your time to end your story. I would even support you further then the end of November so that you can see that out there are people who really enjoy your work. I am feeling bad for losing my own daughter, read your story over and over again, feel the connection and always wished for a good ending.

Please leave a door open for your VN and give us a little hope for the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: _Maou_ and DVC804

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
at least he was honest about it.
Yes. As sad as I am that one of my favorite AVNs is ending with what is most likely not gonna be a proper conclusion, the fact the creator was able to be open and honest with us and let us know instead of going quiet is definitely better overall. I don't want the game to end (unless the creator is making an epic conclusion that in turn allows for the story to finish within the next update in a viable way), but real life always comes first, and if the job is that important, than so be it.

topher

Apr 21, 2017
It looks like the developer has deleted their patron, so I'll post the final version - at least get a little more progress, hopefully the game will be picked up again in the future. Maybe when things settle down he'll back, I'd be happy with a few updates a year

Family_Again-v0.4.0-pc_Plus.zip

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It looks like the developer has deleted their patron, so I'll post the final version - at least get a little more progress, hopefully the game will be picked up again in the future. Maybe when things settle down he'll back, I'd be happy with a few updates a year

Family_Again-v0.4.0-pc_Plus.zip
): Sigh... this year for me was shit just sad news of some abandoned favorite games hope it comes back sometime in the future to continue the amazing work on this game soon now that things were getting good..
With the daughters especially Mia. But anyways thanks for the link. :coffee:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I hope if he does come back, it's by restarting the whole game so it makes some sense at all.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm really sad this is the final update, and I do hope after some time, the creator does come back to either continue the game or restart it and fix up a few issues (like instead of making mc a rapist, give us the choice so that way mc isn't a horrible person at the beginning of the game).

Reactions: _Maou_ and shadow5

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
It's sad this game won't be continued but best of luck to the dev. I don't care what some of the trolls said this game was really good and I liked where the story was headed

Rsb_7

Jun 10, 2022
I downloaded the game but it says chapter 3, i want to start the game from zero, any links?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the dev must have been in a hurry to end with 4 like this .... you can't run any saved files from 3.3 ... :confused:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
well he already deleted his f95 account also his discord so mods can tag this abandoned or completed which sues better for those whose saves dont work its because its standalone so its just chapter 3 alone and here is my link to previous chapters with wt mod already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
for a little clarification on the prostitution and rape tag (mind you I haven't played yet)

Prostitution:
There are renders named "hooker" pretty sure it's just a random NPC

Rape:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll try to clarify more after I have time to play it or someone else can.
Thanks for the heads up I am gone. I am gone.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes