Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
so lucas never got over olivia but he picked his friendship with the mc over his love for her is that how to understand the final scene?

Also surely in the end we will learn that ellie is actually the child of the MC and olivia right?

Reactions: Ass Fan

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love: This very end of the update surprised me after all Lucas has always loved Olivia and he's trying to replace her but I can already see that this won't happen anytime soon since his great friend returned maybe they won't even be that anymore because jealousy destroys any friendship Man I'm already looking forward to the next update this game is amazing full of twists. :cool::coffee:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
so lucas never got over olivia but he picked his friendship with the mc over his love for her is that how to understand the final scene?

Also surely in the end we will learn that ellie is actually the child of the MC and olivia right?
I firmly believe that ellie is Mc's daughter I already suspected that but this ending made me more confident because if she were Lucas' daughter he would have a picture of her that doesn't even have one of Olivia

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
delete the persistent file in the save folder .. it helps sometimes
Yeah, I did that before I even posted about it on here.

No mods, deleted persistent file folder, fresh install, tried a different .rpa patch source (which was still identical), repeat.
Then mention the issue on here (since I wasn't the only one having it, but no one else was answering it). Repeated the process trying the patch you used.

None of that worked. Only one that did was the .rpy file that Comaco produced by decompiling and creating his own file to do the job.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, I did that before I even posted about it on here.

No mods, deleted persistent file folder, fresh install, tried a different .rpa patch source (which was still identical), repeat.
Then mention the issue on here (since I wasn't the only one having it, but no one else was answering it). Repeated the process trying the patch you used.

None of that worked. Only one that did was the .rpy file that Comaco produced by decompiling and creating his own file to do the job.
so you got it working then ... good (y)

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I chose not to do any extras with Judy in ch.2 and in ch.3 it acts as if I did and now apparently I have a foot fetish. Choices seemed to be ignored in some spots and other choices in game are wasted time because they're usually 3 different ways of saying yes. It was an ok update with some progress with both girls and olivia could've done without the bar girls and interesting ending. Just enough to see what's next.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

We know Olivia never had feelings for Lucas and only really tolerated him up until mc left. They may have tried dating, but most likely didn't go anywhere, and if what everyone theorizes is true, never even got to the point of even being physical. The only thing I'm not sure about is that Lucas does have a picture of Olivia, signifying that he does have feelings for her even during present time. Until we get more information, we won't really know until future updates.

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
odd, you're the second person to mention that. From my own playthrough I just finished, there were only I think 3 screens that wasn't in English. I assume you checked the settings menu and selected to play in English rather than one of the other options? Beyond that, maybe you guys both downloaded a file from the same source that didn't include English for some reason?
Yeah, I made sure to select the English option, and I even ended up resetting the game to see if that was the problem; but the text just wouldn't change from Japanese so I ended up simply deleting it.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
We know Olivia never had feelings for Lucas and only really tolerated him up until mc left. They may have tried dating, but most likely didn't go anywhere, and if what everyone theorizes is true, never even got to the point of even being physical. The only thing I'm not sure about is that Lucas does have a picture of Olivia, signifying that he does have feelings for her even during present time. Until we get more information, we won't really know until future updates.
Don't forget, Ellie calls the MC "Daddy" a few times and says, she knows him from a meeting before. It's more than obvious, that she KNOWS who he is and that he is her biological father. This second chapter made it much more clearer. The MC just doesn't use his brain to put 1 and 1 together. He just thinks she wants him as a dad, because of the lies of Olivia and Lucas. Then Mia, Ellie and Nova indicate that Olivia got taken care only by "Mr. Kim", her dildo, and Nova even tells the MC that Olivia was never touched by another man. Then there is Olivias dislike for Lucas, she accepted him only as a friend of the MC and tolerated his presence for the sake of the MC, I don't think she would jump at Lucas right after the MC left, if she never had any feelings. I mean, if these additional hints aren't enough, than I don't know.

Oh and for all people who think, it's unreasonable to wait for the love to return and start dating again: there are plenty of people out there, who are divorced and either dated again after a long time or never again. And then there are some people who never got into dating. I have such examples in my family, one of my uncles dated my aunt, his 2. wife, after over 15y. He was married for over 10y and has 4 kids with his 1. wife. Inbetween there was no one, my own mother dated, after the divorce of my father, (married for 11y, also 4 kids) one guy for a week after over 12y and after that it took her again over 10y to date the next guy. One of my aunts never dated anyone her whole life up to now, she is now over 60y old. One of my female cousins never dated again after the divorce after 8y of marriage and 3 kids. If someone doesn't want to wait, they go out dating again, but keep in mind, Olivia just played the expierenced slut in front of the MC in the first half of the prologue (until Lily's death), she never was a slut. She wanted to wait even if she could have assumed that the MC would never return and found a way to be satisfied to a degree in form of Mr. Kim. At least the MC was reasonable enough at the first meeting with Olivia, not to expect that she really waited for him. But you can see, it hurt her, when he calles them "good friends" and as soon as he starts to talk about Lucas and her, she is hurt again. Both scenes come shortly after eachother in Ch1. It made the whole "Lucas and Olivia are Ellies parents" story suspicious AF, Ch2 cleared it with the points I mentioned above.

I swear, some people want Lucas and Olivia to be together just for the sake of drama and maybe even cuck content, despite all the facts we have.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
I swear, some people want Lucas and Olivia to be together just for the sake of drama and maybe even cuck content, despite all the facts we have.
FWIW, I think the bigger issue here isn't that people want Lucas and Olivia to have been together ... it's that most people realize that the time in which Olivia and the MC are apart make up the majority of a woman's most sexually active years (27-45). Expecting a woman to not have sex for 15-20 years when she's in her 20s and 30s and potentially into early 40s (if you aren't using the patch and believe her to be in her early 20s in the prologue) is the part that's not particularly realistic. It has nothing to do with her level of promiscuity or any hoping for relationships beyond the MC and Olivia... it's biology.

In the game, it should be expected that Ellie is the MC's daughter and not Lucas ... because that would be NTR and that's not cool; and because there are PLENTY of hints that that is the case. The reality of what is reasonable is, in this case and many others, different from what happens in an AVN.

Reactions: jish55

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
MC is a retarded moron.
That's your smug, snobbish opinion. No evidence at all, just empty accusations. I assume you haven't played this game, because if you had, you might have noted for yourself the explanation of the MC in the game :

" When you are alone in a foreign country, you have no family, no friends, no money, you are just complete outsider and you don't know anyone, anything and everything is new for you. If you look at everything very seriously at the time, what awaits you will be only harder every day. Slowly , your face will no longer smile and everyone will turn away from you. At first I cried almost every night, I missed my family, my friends (and my daughter). At this moment Lucas came in my mind. I used yo laugh at him like a child. But I realized at this point, maybe his way was the right way. Why take all of that so seriously, right ? Gradually I came to the conclusion I would enjoy my new life more. if I look at all new, what comes in my life in funny light. Essentially, it gave me the strength to go on without my family. There are many things in reality, when you change your attitude and look at them in a new way will lead you to an unexpected results. You begin to understand, what you really need to take seriously and what you don't. Thanks to a change in my attitude to things, I met a silly funny girl.
Mia : Silly girl ?
MC: Yeah, her name is Ava. I'll tell you later. So this is new me. You like it ? Ha-ha.
Mia: Yeah, I like this new you, don't change yourself. Your new personality so warm so gentle so funny and stupid, but in good way and I like it, he-he.
MC : Hey ! I'm not stupid. I'm very smart ))
Mia: Well, I don't believe you, he-he"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ShiroOkami2

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Jokes suck ass so bad that even 10-year-old kids would puke in disgust and call them abominable.
It makes no sense to discuss the quality of jokes with a person without a sense of humor. High turkey talk of a real moron.
Don't drown in your puke, man ))

maybe he should have hired a real writer to make this clusterfuck more palatable for the audience with a normal to average IQ.
I know his answer, dude. A good lesson for a lousy bully with a high turkey IQ .))

Last edited:
Reactions: H_NGM_N666

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
FWIW, I think the bigger issue here isn't that people want Lucas and Olivia to have been together ... it's that most people realize that the time in which Olivia and the MC are apart make up the majority of a woman's most sexually active years (27-45). Expecting a woman to not have sex for 15-20 years when she's in her 20s and 30s and potentially into early 40s (if you aren't using the patch and believe her to be in her early 20s in the prologue) is the part that's not particularly realistic. It has nothing to do with her level of promiscuity or any hoping for relationships beyond the MC and Olivia... it's biology.

In the game, it should be expected that Ellie is the MC's daughter and not Lucas ... because that would be NTR and that's not cool; and because there are PLENTY of hints that that is the case. The reality of what is reasonable is, in this case and many others, different from what happens in an AVN.
But people keep pondering about Lucas and Olivia, not Olivia and a unknown person. And as my real life examples have shown, if someone doesn't want to date, because they dedicate their live to a specific person or event, they can overcome the own biology. Especially if children are involved. Also I mentioned the MC was reasonable enough to not expect that Olivia waited for him, heck, not even I expected it, even if I keep in mind that it is a VN and many real life points don't apply. But the facts given to the player and MC show, she did wait. The only ingame person not realizing it yet, is the MC. And people are still discussing Lucas and Olivia.

Reactions: intrigan

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
It makes no sense to discuss the quality of jokes with a person without a sense of humor. High turkey talk of a real moron.
Don't drown in your puke, man ))

I know his answer, dude. A good lesson for a lousy bully with a high turkey IQ .))
Heh, I tend to forget this is the age of the internet.... when logic fails the only thing left is to resort to ad hominem attacks.
Good job in proving my point. :)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
chapter 1+2 are great but chapter 0 needs some rework and might make many stop playing
edit op should update the first post with new pics since chapter 1+2 have completely new women

Last edited:
Reactions: intrigan
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes