intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
I hope you will rebuild this game because it has so much potential and seeing all that potential went to waste is just sad.
I hope that the DEV will never listen to your whining and waste his time on people like you, who ever and ever grumbling about their meager whims. Accept the game as the author intended it, or don't play at all, but make your own.

Last edited:

Phoenix Rises

Mar 16, 2019
It started out great with an interesting story and good sex scenes. The second part though..., major disappointment. It doesn't make sense anymore. MC goes from a loving father and husband/boyfriend to a child molester the day he comes back? And where is the story? Hope you can fix it dev cause I really enjoyed the first part

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Just another day on a modder's life, hein?
pics must be 25600x14400 and .png
No, they are prob just 4k and meant for PC and 30" monitors, not some shitty 5" phone screen where 720p is overkill. 4GB on PC ain't shit, many Steam games are sometimes 100-200GB if you want 4k textures.

Jan 5, 2021
BTW, for everyone asking for the patch. I played 3.1 and it seems it already has daughter character(s)? What does the patch change, if anything? Is 3.1 a prepatched version?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes