King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
I still don't get know how people can imagine Olivia cheating on MC the immediately after his departure(in 3 months at most) and having a child from that affair. Makes 0 sense. She is in love with him. She wants him to cum inside him without taking pills. She gets creampied like 5 time without pills, absolutely no chance of her not being pregnant while MC is on boat and leaving. She accepts his marriage proposal. She hates Lucas since the beginning of the game. Lucas promises to take care of MC's family. The dude probably decided to be a father to a fatherless girl.
Only non-sensical part here is characters refusing to tell the truth to MC immediately. Olivia was about to reveal the truth but got interrupted. She could do it after the interruption. What about Lucas though? Her being Lucas' kid somehow protects her from gangs or something? Did he basically protected her life by adopting her? This needs to be explained in the next update.
dude even if MC is the Father of both It does neglected the fact she was in relationship with Lucas his best friend- I mean come on she even admitted she can understand if he is pissed... She know MC had no other choice then be away why she got to be together with his best friend..even if she couldn't wait.
And why the fuck she let her second daughter have so much negative feelings for the men she claims to love?

This is NTR nothing else and developer make claims of it hints or future release makes a difference kind of romance makes not less of NTR~

Reactions: hobobobb and EJW

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
And why the fuck she let her second daughter have so much negative feelings for the men she claims to love?

Good question ! The influence of the eldest daughter? She is really a strange girl with a twisted mind of her.

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
Good question ! The influence of the eldest daughter? She is really a strange girl with her twisted mind

Don’t know but it so or so it does make mother any more better…I mean you know why he was not there and still you let your daughter turn that hateful against someone who More or less couldn’t do anything as run away?
Character wise she is trash…thus don’t see the appale to romance her as MC

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Good question ! The influence of the eldest daughter? She is really a strange girl with a twisted mind of her.
Im confused. The second daughter from who? Lily 1 and Olivia 1. Second would be Ellie? I think King means Mia (the first daughter) because Ellie don´t think so negative (she still thinks official that Lucas is her dad). But King is right. I cannot understand why Olivia let that all happen so that Mia think so bad about the mc. But sometimes you get your own opinion when you grow up, so maybe thats why?

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
dude even if MC is the Father of both It does neglected the fact she was in relationship with Lucas his best friend- I mean come on she even admitted she can understand if he is pissed... She know MC had no other choice then be away why she got to be together with his best friend..even if she couldn't wait.

This is NTR nothing else and developer make claims of it hints or future release makes a difference kind of romance makes not less of NTR~
I really don't care if they became a couple 5-10 years later. I am strictly talking about her cheating on MC in a very short time after his departure and having a child from that affair.
Also I think she is correct about finding a father figure or protector for her daughter. MC can understand her situation. I don't think they were an actual couple.

Reactions: EJW and intrigan

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
It's complicated. People often choose to avoid difficult conversations, leaving everything for later.
That is correct.

As in real life, love and hate are very close together. The daughter is hurt and feels rejected by her father. Obviously, he had no contact with the women, only with Lucas. Where would have been the problem to keep contact with the children? So Mia is hurt so much that it expresses itself in anger. Her father should have loved her, kept in contact, etc.. So I can understand that well. What I can't understand is that Olivia allows her to continue to talk so badly about her father, even when the MC is sitting at the same table.

Last edited:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Was ich nicht nachvollziehen kann ist, dass Olivia es zulässt das sie weiterhin so schlecht über ihren vater reden darf, selbst wenn der mc am selben tisch sitzt.
Dann muss sie die Wahrheit sagen. Aber es fällt ihr schwer, sich zu entscheiden, besonders nachdem MC sich nach einem gescheiterten Versuch als ihr alter Freund vorgestellt hat.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
That's enough proof and a reason for people to go to hell about a game where a girlfriend cheats. Because here we are playing on borderlands with certain letters and that group does not watch this kind of activity for a second.

That is, the story is fucked up and the rest of the action is on the side. This won't be a game for this group if this isn't completely rewritten and at the same time the whole bullshit talking and lying between those characters is stopped. Then this thing will be fixed. Not otherwise. A large group of people have marched out of this game for good.
I agree, and I will also take my leave, if there was something between Olivia and Lucas. Heck, even the way it was told to the MC is already a red flag for me. But as I said, I will give the dev the benefit of the doubt for the next update. If the lying continues or this BS was actually the truth, then this is just a bad shitshow with drama just for the sake of drama. It would be something that's at least for me not my time worth. Heck, I don't even care about realism, but a story needs to be at least believable in it's own world, but until now, that's highly lacking.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
The main issue here isn't if Olivia cheated on the MC or not, but his reaction. No matter what we think or know, in his eyes, the moment he left, his "best friend" started banging his "wife" until she got pregnant and his reaction is something like "Oh, well... She still has a nice rack, so I'm fine with it!". Add to that the constant "rapist" jokes and his prepubescent behaviour and the MC was reduced from a badass to some sort of pervy comic relief in just one update... I have no fucking clue where the dev is going with this game.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

You know this literally could just be a convenient cover story and they were never actually together. It wouldnt be the first time this has happened in a story. It could be for other plot reasons as well but they never talked to Mia about her father because she would always get pissed about it and wouldnt let them. I could imagine they wouldnt want to tell them MC is Ellie's father as well, because lets be honest without knowing the intricacies of MCxLilyXOlivia who would accept that? They didn't even tell them how Lily died, which is understandable, it was brutal. Apart from that, it would make sense that Lucas would be around if he was keeping an eye on them, At the very least the cover would stop the constant questions about who her father is if in the event they were reluctant to explain the details for any reason.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, all these details are strange and it shouldn't be left to fester for much longer. In either eventuality the MC should at least know the context surrounding what happened. I mean all things considered with the situation they were in I think it's cool of the MC to be willing to look past something like that for one time occurrence but not without knowing why, or giving the player an option to at least be skeptical about it. Given the timeline, it would be way too close and it would invalidate all the promises that were made among the three of them, also not to mention would not make sense given the development in the prologue. Olivia never liked Lucas that way + all the attempts to get pregnant before MC left. What was all that and the other details then from a narrative perspective? Smoke and mirrors?

That would be bullshit to say the least. At least my theory would make all these details fit relatively nicely and I really hope it holds true because if not...coupled with how the MC is is acting(creepy man child) in Ch1 makes me doubtful about where the story is going. If plot points and details and character development can be set up and then completely ignored later, then really what is the point? Ch0 was good, if a bit questionable at some parts but Ch1 feels like it's playing up the perv aspect a bit too much. Too much of a change in direction at least for how I think the MC should be considering his motivations in Ch0.

Last edited:

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Just once more and thats it. Lucas is not the father of Ellie! They all don´t have any balls to get clean from the beginning. Olivia startet a few times to come clean but was interrupted every time. Ellie can do the math and i bet that she saw a pic from the mc and connected the dots as she was hearing the mc´s name. Why does she started so soon to "accidentally" call the mc Dad? Please don´t tell me that because of the cake he bought them. :)

Jan 7, 2022
There's some good content here but the quality of the writing is all over the place. It's like an adult and a child tag each other in to the writing seat from time to time. Then the bartender training scene gets into an un-tagged emotional regression\mothering kink with no choice to opt out. I'm toughing out this scene but if the main character doesn't start acting like a man right quick I'll give up on this.

Reactions: Fazed and acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
There's some good content here but the quality of the writing is all over the place. It's like an adult and a child tag each other in to the writing seat from time to time. Then the bartender training scene gets into an un-tagged emotional regression\mothering kink with no choice to opt out. I'm toughing out this scene but if the main character doesn't start acting like a man right quick I'll give up on this.
I have to agree. There is a possible rough gem here to be polished, but the number one detriment to this to me is the MC's dialog, inner and otherwise. Even Lucas seems to have matured more than the MC. His super perversion is also a bit unsettling.

Next is how changed Olivia is (plot possibilities aside) and unfortunately her replacement Mia is going to take time to fill that role. Not to mention the MC has no agency in how he reacts to the lies/stories he is being fed, even if it had little impact on the direction of the story, I'd like him to be able to say "fuck this shit" rather than "Oh it's okay, i accept this so we can move on". Also being able to avoid sexing everything that is willing would be a bonus.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes