9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
no fucking way i donwloaded this and played it for the first time yesterday before the abandoned tag (at least i dont rememnber seeing it). Really enjoyed the story and the characters. MC sure was goofy but likable and the girls were lovely. Such a shame

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
no fucking way i donwloaded this and played it for the first time yesterday before the abandoned tag (at least i dont rememnber seeing it). Really enjoyed the story and the characters. MC sure was goofy but likable and the girls were lovely. Such a shame
Same here. Gave v.0.3.3 a go last night, got intrigued by the story, next thing I knew fully dove right in
F_Dot is based in China. Perhaps all the government lockdowns and protesting took a toll on him? Like others said, he went completely off the gaming grid.
Ohh. Guess that would explain the infamous tag. What a bummer. Was about to add it to my Watch List, got excited when I saw v0.4 then went "WTF?!" when I saw the tag a few seconds later. I really liked this game :HideThePain:
Guess next time I see games from China it's "proceed with caution" from this point out. If the game appears to be a gem then DL it asap before it disappears
gotta give a big thumbs up to the dev for having the backbone to letting his patreon backers know he is gonna quit and not just goes in the dark milking everyone respect my dude wish you luck in your life..
Yeah same here. F_dot has my respect for this move (y)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. I don't understand something. It just updated to 4.0 today, or yesterday, (wasn't able to get on yesterday). How does it already have an abandoned tag? I thought that was supposed to be after a year or so of no updates.

deadmeat888

Sep 16, 2020
Okay. I don't understand something. It just updated to 4.0 today, or yesterday, (wasn't able to get on yesterday). How does it already have an abandoned tag? I thought that was supposed to be after a year or so of no updates.
creator apperently went on a deletion spree and just deleted everything with anything of their works. basicly, unless they kept the files, this game is abandoned as they deleted any way to update it in the future.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Damn, it was really good game, the story and girls. It is shame that there was so small amount of supporters and the most biggest shame that the real life hitted the developer so hard that he decide to stop working ot it. I really wish that somehow and sometime this game will have the second breaze and we will see the end of the story.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
Maybe it's a bug, 0.4.2 never appeared.
Hey man, just wanna say that your game was really good. I played from the first version till last and really enjoied with it. Saw your post on subscribestar and i am just wish that in some time u manage to return to this and will end the story. But as for now, thanks for your work till now and i wish u all the best! Be safe.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes