WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I just hope F_Dot is ok and not locked away or ill. Sad the development has stopped but hopefully you and your family are ok. Take care.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Read the comments, click the link in the post above yours.
I did after posting my comment. But I still think he could have worked on it slowly and released updates whenever. It just sucks that every time I find a game I like most of them end up being abandoned.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Whatever I do, my choices don't seem to matter in the Update? Ellie is always mad, and I get the same scenes in the locker room. Judging from the images in the /game folder there should be a lot more content, but I can't seem to get to it?
Same, not sure how to trigger what was obviously an expanded Mia scene, but it looks like it was a good one, at least by the renders.

Story had a ton of potential, one of the few with a actual plot and story that seemed at least some thought was put into it and Olivia (adult version anyway was super hot), would have loved to find the answers if Ellie really was MC's daughter, and if "Apple" was someway related to either MC or Olivia also.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
My impression after quitting mid-Chapter 1:

Imagine a world where everyone speaks sarcastically, dominantly, and cruelly to one another. Imagine being tethered to a handful of people who simply despise your very being and wish you to die, stating it every time they see you, yet you're too simple and lack motivation to just walk away?

This is a sadistic underhanded femdom torture game for the MC, who lives a life of wild circumstances and ends up having to leave town for 15 years. On his return, he is lost and alone, no one cares about him and it's literally shouted in his face that everyone around him wants him dead. They accuse him of being a vicious womanizer who has no heart, and that he - at every opportunity - they scream how much he must be preparing to rape every woman he meets.

"Family Again" is two parts: An off-beat intro "chapter 0" of MC and his best friend living a life of crime and lecherous teenage years. Then "Chapter 1" is 15 years later, when the above two paragraphs are the entire premise of the game.

It's a twisted, nightmarish incel-MC we get to play - if we continue playing.

The story has promise, but the writing is inconsistent and broken, the phrasing completely word-salad odd. Some female characters call the male MC by her name, many use opposite-gender pronouns "her" for guys and "him" for women.

The renders are okay, but many simply need clipping corrections, while most have camera positions, lighting, and focus switch around at random.

THE GOOD:
I almost fell for the women.
Ellie is so cute. Lily is beautiful.

SAD:
I'm not sure what the appeal of a half-shaven head woman is. Is she supposed to be "badass"?
It's too unrealistic in how people simply treat MC like shit at every opportunity, even those who were in love with him before are in his face telling him to fuck off and die, which is a complete personality 180.

I was planning to rate the game. But I know better than to leave a rating here on F95.
This is delayed, but I will say that if you thought everything after Chapter 0 was "femdom" related then you have very low self-confidence or an inferiority complex as a man, and your reading skills and ability to follow a storry are pretty suspect since there was nothing "sadistic" about it. The only hint of this at all was in Chapter 3, well past where you suppossedly stopped playing. I would say your view of the game reflects more of your weak world view where you apparently feel threatened by anything "different" than what you feel is acceptable...

There is NOTHING "incel" about the MC, you apparently have never learned to use the gray matter in your head for thought beyond your individual stereotyping anything that doesn't fit your apparently very narrow world-view. Good luck with future 'reviews'.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Sadly seems this will be the final update per Patreon post, I personally wouldn't mind if they just slowed down updates a bit, but understandable...

Important news: I have changed jobs in the last two weeks, and the new job no longer allows me to continue developing.
So Chapter 3 will be the last update of Family Again.
I thought about not updating chapter 3, but a promise is a promise, and I hope I can keep my promise in the end.
Finally, thank you all for your support and for staying with me until the end.
Note: All subscription pages will be closed at the end of November, so please unsubscribe after downloading.
Again, thank you very much and goodbye.
F.
good luck, n its good to see a dev left simple note to their patron, either in patron/dc/zone :coffee:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Dear F.Dot, if you read this. Don’t ruin this game, please!
You made a good game with a good story. It would be a shame if history were left without development.
He is right ! Why he has to listen to all these skunk people with kink brains of them who are thinking the DEV owes them something ? To hell with all of them ! And they accused him of all possible sins. Where there was nascent love, they saw pedophilia. Who are these judges? Why didn't they see the love of lonely hearts yearning for each other?

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I guess we will never know who will win that battle between Elden Lady and the MC. That is a shame, but was still a fun game none the less. Maybe if lucky, could become UnAbandoned at some point, who knows? But I still enjoyed it, thank you.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes