Jul 21, 2020
I know, such a shame that this game has gone.
I don't suppose anyone knows quite what assets the eldest daughter (that lovely big-tittied purpled-haired minx) is formed from, I would ask the dev but can't for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Rey1966

Oct 11, 2022
God this game is pretty much of fun,fun part is even this game isn't harem game but this game allow mc to have fun with other girls and i love it
It's shame this game abandoned too son just for 3 chapter and then gone,at least I want to knew what happened to Olivia (why the fckin fck she become w*hore),and I'll kill Lucas if there are choice where i can kill him
But unfortunately this game gone sooner than later
Anyway there must be NTR tag for fck sake

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
God this game is pretty much of fun,fun part is even this game isn't harem game but this game allow mc to have fun with other girls and i love it
It's shame this game abandoned too son just for 3 chapter and then gone,at least I want to knew what happened to Olivia (why the fckin fck she become w*hore),and I'll kill Lucas if there are choice where i can kill him
But unfortunately this game gone sooner than later
Anyway there must be NTR tag for fck sake
If you can read the somewhat fractured dialogue, or at least read between the lines, poor Olivia didn't have sex with anyone while the MC was gone and that's why she is in a long-term relationship with a dildo and Lucas only has sex with a prostitute named "Apple" because she looks like Olivia. Both the girls are MCs daughters and the younger one only calls poor Lucas dad because he was around (even though him and Olivia were not together). Lucas is guilty of a lot of crimes but being an NTR antagonist isn't one of them. If anything, he is the cuck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass Fan and ABQ45

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
I finished V 0.3 for android but V 0.4 available only for windows and i don't have enough privacy to play in windows.

So in V 0.4 we get a new story ?

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Man...
I hope someone picks this one up...

Why is it only the interesting games that get abandonned and the stupid shit lives on?

• Haha
Reactions: Ass Fan

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Man...
I hope someone picks this one up...

Why is it only the interesting games that get abandonned and the stupid shit lives on?
It's the only +18 VN game with high level Drama , and got sad and happy with the Story events, especially Lilly's death , and preparing Mia for the truth.

But you can see some people laughing on the game in first comments talking on small stupid details, and probably the Dev didn't get enough support.

Sex scenes with good Story/plot , and with funny characters is the best .

By the way, the Dev did a very rich content in short time unlike most other games .

Last edited:

Rutvik9917

Feb 1, 2019
I don't generally comment! Nor do I play VN type game where I don't get much choices to make!

But man, your writing and storytelling is top notch . Big round of applause to you man. I constantly played it from morning to night..and it is awesome, awesome, awesome.

Please find some time, and finish it.. seeing it abandoned is breaking hearts of fans like me.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
The dynamic between the father and the two daughters in this one was something else. Was hoping the early info about the developer disappearing was not all true but it looks like it was. Such a shame.

Reactions: Joker King

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I did not know mannequin could fight and be a waitress in games but I guess the dev made it so two all white mannequins bald no hair I guess male mannequins? showing got in a fight with the two guys one is the mc and also the pure white mannequin female bald no hair waitress right after saving and meeting the two female that is strange also a dance floor with the same pure white bald mannequins and the bed has no covers that is not normal? also another issue unless this is made this way not sure why but the mc's penis is red I thought it might have been a condom but it's not, this game needs to be fixed badly.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes