Jan 27, 2023
Sadly seems this will be the final update per Patreon post, I personally wouldn't mind if they just slowed down updates a bit, but understandable...

Important news: I have changed jobs in the last two weeks, and the new job no longer allows me to continue developing.
So Chapter 3 will be the last update of Family Again.
I thought about not updating chapter 3, but a promise is a promise, and I hope I can keep my promise in the end.
Finally, thank you all for your support and for staying with me until the end.
Note: All subscription pages will be closed at the end of November, so please unsubscribe after downloading.
Again, thank you very much and goodbye.
F.
This is why it's dumb to even attempt to make an AVN if you have a job and other silly real life obligations to also deal with. Preferably all dev's would be on welfare and living in their mom's basement while working on their AVN full time. At least some dev's like Ketzal (0 to 1241 SS subs in 9 months and growing) have simply quit their day jobs and made their AVN their new job and kept the 2-month updates consistently coming. Granted their Daz and writing skills tend to be exceptional and not just average like this one. It also sucks when most dev's treat their project as a disposable hobby when time is limited so has to get prioritized. I really need to check my SS subs and quit paying such dev's (notable when updates are smallish even though it takes 4-6 months each, an ideal rule of thumb is 2 months for 1 hour of reading) that have a higher probability of only giving half an AVN and never finishing the story.

Reactions: alpharenji2

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
their Daz and writing skills tend to be exceptional and not just average like this one.
If you didn't like it , you're not here complaining.
Yes im disappointed for not finishing the project, and im sad to be exact.

BUT the content is rich , I don't need best quality for few rendering that takes Months to make 1 Chapter.

And writing style is Unique and NOT GENERIC like most current games with Boring stories.

Reactions: plopus

Johnny4748

Jan 31, 2023
Does anyone know any possible way to get in contact with the creator? I’ve been interested in helping him on this and wanted to talk to him about it. I do know he abandoned it but I’d like to try and help him because it is a good story. Thanks.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Does anyone know any possible way to get in contact with the creator? I’ve been interested in helping him on this and wanted to talk to him about it. I do know he abandoned it but I’d like to try and help him because it is a good story. Thanks.
The Itch and Subscribestar links still work on the front page.

jaketsu

Jun 2, 2017
the writing style is very.... over the top. especially chapter 0 is crazy. some bad english, but not jp mtl level. just weird phrasing here and there. the h scenes are really good. somehow its hard to find VNs with good 3d models. this one looks super nice.

tho the age differences make no sense at all. they all look young as fuck for being 35+. but hey it delivers what its supposed to so i wont complain lmao

Reactions: WankerDxD

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
this is very sad ... a great game like this .. getting abandoned :cry:
It is, but the creator gave a valid reason for why they had to abandon the game. My hope is that the creator decides to want to continue and returns to making the game.

Reactions: ImperialD

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
It is, but the creator gave a valid reason for why they had to abandon the game. My hope is that the creator decides to want to continue and returns to making the game.
probably only a patreon message as i cant find it here. could you tell me about it ? as the game looks like sylphine that other game. that got abandoned for less good reasons.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
probably only a patreon message as i cant find it here. could you tell me about it ? as the game looks like sylphine that other game. that got abandoned for less good reasons.
Essentially, the creator got a new job that essentially gives them no time to work on the game, so they decided to release one last update as a final farewell before fully delving into their job. It sucks, but the creator wasn't trying to bs us, so I gotta give them props.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
like so many other great games ... that got abandoned for one reason or another ... i will miss this great game as well :cry:
It's my friend many good games were abandoned I didn't expect that to happen with this one too. Just when things were getting interesting between Mia/Mc :(
but you know, at least we had a taste of what would be to come if not abandoned Dev had his reason with the new job and etc...

Momfilia

Nov 1, 2020
I discovered this game with a user banner and I tried it... I really liked Mia, no I loved her! I'm also really sad dev has left because he gets a new job. :(
I'll never see Mia again. :(

But thanks to him, I started to learn how to use Daz 3D, so if he ever comes back here, I wanted to thank him for this VN and this little sparkle started inside of me, so I could explore Daz creation world...

Many thanks, dev! And I also wish you the best for your career.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes