H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Yeah, the engrish is strong in this update. I love this game and hope that in near future i will see the story goes on and on and on.
Now when it gets interesting with the girls, it stops, that sucks a lot.

Jet_Pilot

Jun 30, 2021
Holy shit what a great game I kinda wanna continue this story but I only know coding can't do the art for shit.
i know about 10 game developes personlly give me about a week to talk with them ill get back to you :) , since you know coding they might be able to help

Reactions: _Maou_

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
Sadly seems this will be the final update per Patreon post, I personally wouldn't mind if they just slowed down updates a bit, but understandable...

Important news: I have changed jobs in the last two weeks, and the new job no longer allows me to continue developing.
So Chapter 3 will be the last update of Family Again.
I thought about not updating chapter 3, but a promise is a promise, and I hope I can keep my promise in the end.
Finally, thank you all for your support and for staying with me until the end.
Note: All subscription pages will be closed at the end of November, so please unsubscribe after downloading.
Again, thank you very much and goodbye.
F.
seriously, what is this frustration?
the devs either wont abandon the projects the milk, for quit projects that are awesome and have potential.
its really infuriating, nothing good comes in this life, maybe in the next life we will see the great stuff, who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_ and Yvonne03

AkechiMasashige

May 24, 2022
Alas, it's so sad to see such a good work. I don't know why the author gave up. I hope to see the author's work again. Wish the author all the best in life

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
No way :( , i started playing it a few weeks ago for the FIRST TIME and i liked it , today on a website i'm excited to see a new update , BUT to find out in the comments that it was the last one ... WHAT?

Damn Luck ! i really wish this was a joke ... :sick:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to the developer for creating this wonderful game/story ! and hopefully at some point you can finish it.

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
Abandoned my favorite game and still no version 4 for Android Please update it before you leave, Please update it before you leave, I will definitely wait for your return I just want to appreciate your latest work

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
it's sad... although I feel the MC is kind of stupud, but I did like the girls. they are very cute, not just in rendering.

Big_Brave1

Apr 22, 2022

View attachment 2098372

Overview:
The protagonist is a father, he was forced to leave his daughter and lover more than 10 years ago because of some issues, now, he returned to the city where he has his daughter and lover, can he get his daughter and lover back? What will happen to them next?
What has happened in the past, and what will happen in the future?
I invite you to explore this with me.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-30
Release Date: 2022-11-19
Developer: F_Dot - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

You need the INCEST PATCH only if you download the game from Patreon.

v0.4.0 is a standalone version and does not contain any previous content. If you want to play from the beginning, download v0.3.3 and play it first.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.4.0 standalone): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED* - Bugfix* - ANDROID*

Win/Linux (v0.3.3): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v0.3.3): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v0.3.3): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extra: Multi Mod*

topher thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1727772 View attachment 1727776 View attachment 1727780 View attachment 2098373 View attachment 2098374 View attachment 2098375 View attachment 2098376 View attachment 2098377
Why is Abandoned tag on this VN, Is it really Abandoned or its mistake ?

plopus

Jun 4, 2018
So sad, it was of the best games here, every update lightened up my day :/
Wish the best to the dev, secretly hoping he'll get time in the future to continue his wonderful work.

compareTo(b)

May 19, 2018
Whatever I do, my choices don't seem to matter in the Update? Ellie is always mad, and I get the same scenes in the locker room. Judging from the images in the /game folder there should be a lot more content, but I can't seem to get to it?

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes