"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Family Again [v0.4.0] [F_Dot] crunched

Info:
  • The game can be started from the beginning.
  • I corrected all instances where "Elden Lady" was used instead of "May/may" in Chapter 3.
  • I improved the UI translation.
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,34 GB / 553 MB - Family_Again-v0.4.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 518 MB - Family_Again-v0.4.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~41,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Start Chapter + Translation Fix for v0.4.0

Features:
  • Lets you start the game from the beginning and not from Chapter 3.
  • Corrects all instances where "Elden Lady" is used instead of "May/may" in Chapter 3.
  • Improves the UI translation.

Instructions: Download the attached archive, copy/move it to the "game" subfolder and extract it there.
Thanks for the fix. However I had to unren the rpa's first and then replace the originals to get it to work. When I tried to drop the files into the game folder without trying to unren first I got the following error:

Reactions: luvsabunch86

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I enjoyed the ride as long as it lasted. Sadly, that's it (at least for now). And I doubt it will come back to live.

I'm sad, that the MC never got to know the truth about his daughters and vice versa. Then there is the lack of content with Olivia. The behavior of the MC didn't get better sadly, he was still as retarded as in Ch1+2. Nontheless, the relationships between MC and his daughters developed somewhat quite a lot, the scenes were sexy. Luckily Mia opened up quite a lot, but the MC was so retarded, that he thaught Mia was teasing him and he took "revenge" on her. And in reality she showed affection and wanted to get affection. In that case, the dev made the MC more retarded than ever, because he pushed her away with his retarded behavior, at least for the moment.

I wish the dev took some more time somehow to bring this game to a real end. Now we got a open end with more mysteries than ever, no real closure to the family relationships and more lying. Still, I wish F_Dot all the best in his new job and maybe we will see him back in action at some point. Thank you for your game.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for the fix. However I had to unren the rpa's first and then replace the originals to get it to work. When I tried to drop the files into the game folder without trying to unren first I got the following error:

Just start the game again. That worked for me, got the same error.

Reactions: save8lot

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Weeelll shit. I guess i wont bother playing the last chapter then. No point.
I hope this comes back but hell the guy apparently went scorched earth and deleted most of his accounts. Jeez

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Damn, that's actually sad. I was looking forward to some more Olivia and Mia content but man that's done. I'll still play this update but that's quite unfortunate that it's ended like that suddenly.

oohxtasty10

Mar 19, 2019
Holy shit what a great game I kinda wanna continue this story but I only know coding can't do the art for shit.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes