2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I guess Lucas told her, and Ellie mentions it at one point. She says that it's not the first time she sees the MC, a friend of the MC brought her to see him a long time ago when she was little but she couldn't talk to him.
Well, who know.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I love the speculations here :) Its make me smile every time. BUT some are plain stupid because they don´t read the text and skip some of it obviously.
I think that i know where the story goes but it would be to much of a spoiler to write it down yet.

To use deepl for the translation is a good start but i made the experience that if you start to change the sentence (deepl saves them in the background) some future sentence don´t make sense anymore and you must change them again and again and again. A Proofreader would i recommend. In a way i love the writing in the game very much as it is now. It makes it more funnier with this goofy mc :)
Thank you for your support, and for your advice.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
But why is the game version now 3.3? Did i miss something? Changelog is still at 3.1.
Please try version 0.3.3, which is a public version.

Actually I don't understand why you guys would get version 0.3.1, because I have never released it publicly.

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Can you tell me what is the most annoying translation for you?
I hope to focus on solving it in the future.
This is a really stupid Google-style translation. I like your game and I want the best for it's development. If you want a better perception of the game, just try to make more effort. Anyway, I could help you, cause I just love your game and I can't deny it. I'm your fan !

Reactions: H_NGM_N666

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
This is a really stupid Google-style translation. I like your game and I want the best for it's development. If you want a better perception of the game, just try to make more effort. Anyway, I could help you, cause I just love your game and I can't deny it. I'm your fan !
Sorry, this game doesn't allow me to work for it full-time right now.

But can you tell me what the problem about? The grammar?

Reactions: Ass Fan

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Sorry, this game doesn't allow me to work for it full-time right now.
There is no need to apologize. Your game fascinated me, your MC is very close to me. I'm glad that you exist in this world and are able to create such an amazing game.

Even here I've to catch the meaning of your phrase. ) I realized that your job in the real world does not allow you to develop the game on a full-time basis.

But can you tell me what the problem about? The grammar?
Even worse. Sometimes it's just a set of words in which the meaning of the text is completely lost. Moreover, some words are often used that distort the sensual connection of the characters with each other. For example, the word "silly" is often much better suited to the emotional context than the word "stupid".

When a woman says - you're silly, she loves you, has fun with you, when she says you're stupid, it means you're a complete blockhead.

At least English translation of the game needs proofreading. A precious gem better be properly cut .

Last edited:

Leon979

Aug 5, 2022
I would like to know if someone's review on this game is incorrect, can I report it to the moderators and have them delete it?
Because there is a dyslexic person who thinks Olivia is a lying and manipulative bitch. His review said that Olivia fuck immediately MC's best friend when MC leaves.
I often see that troll in many threads.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes