2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Well the story seemed interesting to me it has good models the renders are good and the animations too (the story reminded me of the game "Life Happened"mc has a girlfriend, he kills someone to defend her but then he has to flee the city, he comes back 20 years later and has a daughter.... ) if I should say something I don't like it would be the hospital scene haha Lily wakes up as if nothing would have happened to say goodbye and die, meanwhile I was like wtf...

On the other hand
(the prostitution tag for now at least only implies the mc has sex with prostitutes something normal for the life he led with his friend and also he had never had a serious relationship before, the rape tag is a little more difficult to digest since it is the mc with one of the LI not avoidable, at one point when he is drunk and then it happens again when he is depressed by the loss of his wife and begins to hallucinate, the 2 involved loved each other but that does not mean that the situation is pleasant.The last is a gangbang rape scene with a girl who has nothing to do with the mc, he saves her and kills the aggressors)

Other than that it was a good 1 release, it would be nice to have some spoilers for the planned tags.

Good luck Dev.
Thank you for your careful analysis of this game.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I don't really know why its getting such high ratings, the actual story devices are super weak.

He has to leave the country after killing everyone in that gang that would even know who he was? why? and he can't take them with him because "he doesn't know what he'd face" ... like google is a thing, there is about 100 perfectly safe countries to travel to.
Sell their house, move to Australia [or Philippines, Indonesia, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica .etc He could actually sell the house and buy a boat that they could all live on while they travel to their new life.] live a safe and happy life. Job done.

I just think the plot detracts from the rest of the work that was done by looking like it had very little thought put in to actually make it believable.

IE: It failed to suspend my disbelief.

Here is a perfect quote to illustrate what I mean;

MC says "No one can hurt my family again." "who ever comes, who ever it is, I'll kill them. I'll kill them all."

No you wont, you'll be in a different country for two decades, dickhead.
Literally anything could happen and the MC will be in no position to do anything about it.

In fact by being absent he'll be the one doing the most damage.
  • They are living in a fictional world, the reality of the country or region does not exist.
  • If you have paid attention to their use of television and telephone, they are not in modern times.

Reactions: rnzn and Sandiegodm

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I could have been okay with 10 years.

20 years though?

His ex would have moved on and probably has a husband and family of her own and I know if I hadn't seen my dad in 20 years and he'd straight up walked away from us i'd want nothing to do with him again.
The "Patch.rpa" will answer your questions.

Reactions: guardianfather

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Now this is a what you call making an entrance.

3.7GB and around 2 hours of play time for just an intro!!!

And it got it all: drama, action, love and sex.
Animations, crisp and clear renders.

That's some highly solid first release!
Thank you.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
That's what I didn't like about the story (along with the hospital scene imo it was really bad hahaha), as another comment said above, the mc really didn't need to disappear from the city, I think none of the gangsters recognized him and also he kill everyone except the one who escaped at the beginning and the other whose life the mc spared (totally unnecessary to forgive him, since he is a witness who can recognize him and tell the other mobster) and waiting 20 years to come back is too much time, seriously it's a lot and everyone has to have their own life and family as you say, I think the time jump was for the daughters to be older (I say daughters because I'm sure Olivia got pregnant when the mc left...)
You forget that there is another person who killed Lily, and he is still in hiding.
The boss has a brother in the gang, if that person is found, the MC is very dangerous.

(Because of Lucas' help, the gang still doesn't know about the daughter and Olivia's existence.)

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
This is a great game bro!
Is Awesome, the scene really touch my heart!

But maybe too sad, another way to introduce it is to catch!
Makes me wonder what's going to happen next.
p.s some scenes feel ntr hope we won't have it in the future!

Sorry my native language is not English.
Sorry about the NTR like (it's not) scene, I will make it all avoidable by player in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo and bruce555

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
  • They are living in a fictional world, the reality of the country or region does not exist.
  • If you have paid attention to their use of television and telephone, they are not in modern times.
So not in modern times would mean it would be even harder for anyone to identify the MC so even less need to leave the country when they could all just move to a different city.

That said, I don't believe you, this must be one of those prehistoric not-a-phones.

Screenshot_1.png

Also the TV in the hotel was a wall-mounted flat-screen.

So either the MC is going somewhere less dangerous, in which case they can all go or the MC is going somewhere MORE dangerous in which case it'd be better to just stay since no one there knows the MC, he killed them all.

Fe195

Feb 6, 2019
Another "Came for the preg, stayed for the story". An absolute fan of the wholesome love. I watch with great interest. sticker_8.png

Reactions: 2mdlhaJL

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Noneya666

Only Patreon version there is a patch needed

Unzip and put the patch in "Family_Again-v0.1.0-pc(or mac)/game" folder

Note:
Subscribestar version DOES NOT NEED TO BE PATCHED
Only use this patch if you are playing a version from Patreon / itch!
What version is for download here? The Patreon version, or the Subscribestar version?

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok...this game took some weird turns for a prologue but over all the story is interesting.

With 1 issue. Went right from hot fap material with a strong romamce story to the death of the "wife" and MC's daughter...not even a year old...saying her first words on her mother's deathbead as she asks her best friend to take care of MC and the daughter when she is gone. And then the best friend almost killing herself to do just that while MC goes through the denial/withdrawal stage of depression and is stuck in a catatonic hallucination. Couldn't keep from tearing up after that long enough to get off.

Want to see what will happen next, but damn that was a rough start. Really long set up too (but that's understandable with the story set up)

jy123412

Nov 15, 2021
Ok...this game took some weird turns for a prologue but over all the story is interesting.

With 1 issue. Went right from hot fap material with a strong romamce story to the death of the "wife" and MC's daughter...not even a year old...saying her first words on her mother's deathbead as she asks her best friend to take care of MC and the daughter when she is gone. And then the best friend almost killing herself to do just that while MC goes through the denial/withdrawal stage of depression and is stuck in a catatonic hallucination. Couldn't keep from tearing up after that long enough to get off.

Want to see what will happen next, but damn that was a rough start. Really long set up too (but that's understandable with the story set up)
I come for the fap and stay for the story.

Reactions: Tkoyama

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
Wow man! I tried the game just out of curiosity, as I try almost all games, the truth is I did not expect anything and I ended up super hooked, I was completely fascinated by the story, the love triangle between the MC, Lily and Olivia was great, much better written that most love triangles in most eroges, I need more of Olivia, I loved the character, she deserver more love :love:
The dev have earned a loyal fan (y)

Reactions: 2mdlhaJL
3.20 star(s) 37 Votes