YoukoKurama

Nov 29, 2017
I don't really know why its getting such high ratings, the actual story devices are super weak.
It appears to be the run for the border trope and it's a pretty common literary device with gangs, outlaws, running from police, government etc. Big scary organization is after me, so I'm leaving. I can't take you with me because the bad guys are after me, and me alone.

I really don't get how a trope so common could suspend one's beliefs. If your mad that MC might be wrong, and bad shit happens anyway, that does happen sometimes, sometimes it doesn't. It just depends how "bad" the bad guys are. I've seen plenty of TV shows, movies, books, etc. use this and spin it different ways. A very very common trope.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Complaining about some parts of the story to me is like going to watch an avengers movie
and then complain about how unrealistic super powers, super heroes and everything in it is.

But that seem to be just me. :unsure:

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I was quite conflicted playing this. The storyline was engaging, the girls were gorgeous, but did we really have to have the MC cheat on Lily to start with and then rape Olivia while he was depressed? I get that it was the prologue, setting the story up, but wow. Really, really dark to say nothing of Lily dying in the first place.

I expect this is one that I will follow as the storyline is very engaging, but also be cautious of as well.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
I was quite conflicted playing this. The storyline was engaging, the girls were gorgeous, but did we really have to have the MC cheat on Lily to start with and then rape Olivia while he was depressed? I get that it was the prologue, setting the story up, but wow. Really, really dark to say nothing of Lily dying in the first place.

I expect this is one that I will follow as the storyline is very engaging, but also be cautious of as well.
Lets be clear. He raped Olivia long before he was depressed...raping her was when he first cheated on Lily with her...after the party. That is if you played the game showing interest in Olivia. I'm not sure how it plays out if you reject her at from the start (since that is an option from time to time).

Reactions: Maverick1965

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Story has some rough edges and wish there was more player agency in avoiding some of them, but all in all this project has potential and my patreonage. Hope more of you here jump on to if you enjoyed it as it definitely could use some support.

Reactions: damien_sensei

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Lets be clear. He raped Olivia long before he was depressed...raping her was when he first cheated on Lily with her...after the party. That is if you played the game showing interest in Olivia. I'm not sure how it plays out if you reject her at from the start (since that is an option from time to time).
Its unavoidable sadly.

Nothing you choose actually matters as far as ive seen. Ive "rejected" Olivia every chance i got and you still end up raping her after the party. All events happen regardless. You also fuck her in the bathroom a bit later as well so ....

Sadly, cheating on Lily is unavoidable which fkn sucks tbh. I glanced at the screenshots above and there is one scene im NOT looking forward to.

These things should have been made optional imo.

The MC is just way too horny and has absolutely no problem in cheating and raping away.
That being said tho, its not uncommon in RL that abused kids at a young age turn out ... not so right in the head when they get older. If you read about murderers, serial killers, rapists cases and so on, you will find a common thing among a lot of those people is their messed up childhoods ... sad truth.

So, i guess it makes some sense the MC is this way? At least he is not going around torturing and killing people left and right :|

Altho the above MIGHT shed some light on why the MC is this way ... what the fuck is wrong with Olivia? She gets raped and still is totally ok with the MC? Twice i might add ...

EDIT: unrelated to the above

Can someone tell me why is this in chinese? (i think its chinese?)

What does it say?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maverick1965

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
For all the answers you are giving I am going to assume that you are the dev? and seeing that you have some time on the page I suggest you ask for a developer ticket and get ownership of the thread, so you can put the future tags you have planned in genre spoiler and maybe put some info in Dev notes about what content is avoidable and what content is not.

When you say that events can be avoided, do you mean that A: the mc (player) can prevent them from happening completely?
B: the mc (player) only avoids seeing them but they still happen?
My answers: A and B. Some scenes you can avoid it to happen. Some scenes are bound to happen, but you have the choice not to see it.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
There's some questionable content in this game ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... anyhow, I am not usually judgmental about kinks and stuff, but this makes me cringe and I think people should be aware before they play this game.
Thank you, I really do not know about these, I already avoid the baby in those scenes, so there is still a problem?

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
So not in modern times would mean it would be even harder for anyone to identify the MC so even less need to leave the country when they could all just move to a different city.

That said, I don't believe you, this must be one of those prehistoric not-a-phones.

View attachment 1730574

Also the TV in the hotel was a wall-mounted flat-screen.

So either the MC is going somewhere less dangerous, in which case they can all go or the MC is going somewhere MORE dangerous in which case it'd be better to just stay since no one there knows the MC, he killed them all.
  • There are still gangsters in the city who know the identity of the protagonist (one of the people who killed Lily). Although he has hidden, but if he is found by the gang, the gang will know the MC face. (But they do not know that the MC has a daughter.)
  • About the hotel TVs, it was a very high class hotel, so they would have very expensive TVs. (In those days, flat-screen TVs existed, but they were very, very expensive.)

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes