Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
My answers: A and B. Some scenes you can avoid it to happen. Some scenes are bound to happen, but you have the choice not to see it.
NTR is a controversial topic here. Many hate it including me.
A is okay as long player can avoid it. But B, nope not okay with it. Even though player tries to avoid it NTR happening well probably many gonna hate the game for it. Well dev you are taking a quite risk here

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Complaining about some parts of the story to me is like going to watch an avengers movie
and then complain about how unrealistic super powers, super heroes and everything in it is.

But that seem to be just me. :unsure:
If it is exactly the same as reality, then it will lose the meaning of the story.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
I was quite conflicted playing this. The storyline was engaging, the girls were gorgeous, but did we really have to have the MC cheat on Lily to start with and then rape Olivia while he was depressed? I get that it was the prologue, setting the story up, but wow. Really, really dark to say nothing of Lily dying in the first place.

I expect this is one that I will follow as the storyline is very engaging, but also be cautious of as well.
What I want is exactly this kind of emotion from the players, I know not everyone will like it, but I can't write a story that everyone will like either.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
My thoughts thus far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your analysis and suggestions, and I'm sorry I can't answer all the questions:

• MC is way too over sexual.
    • [MC has sexual addiction]
  • MC is a prick.
    • [Yes, he absolutely is. Haha.]
  • Threesomes/Sharing is mentioned multiple times but never happens
    • [Because this is the prologue I do not want to be too long, so I pay more attention to the story of the two girls.]
  • The baby looks creepy as hell
    • [Hey, this is the best looking baby I've ever found.]
---------------
  • The MC had more depth to him instead of just thinking of sex.
    • [Because the protagonist is a teenager, I deliberately wrote him as a reckless and daring person.]
  • The dialogue was redone
    • [Sorry, because my native language is not English.]
  • More time between sex scenes to make the characters more relatable/likeable as they're currently lacking depth.
    • [My thought is: they have no interest in their relationship, they are more concerned with the present, which will make their relationship more pure.]
---------------
  • About stealing cars & Lucas:
    • Lucas is from a wealthy family.
    • They will sell the car to the black market.
  • Girls background:
    • Because I don't want the story of the prologue to be too long, I will intentionally ignore some characters' backgrounds.
  • About the age:
    • I deliberately ignore age in the story. This is because the definition of adulthood differs from place to place (as I wrote in the warning).
  • It's like the MC can't do anything wrong in the eyes:
    • What I want to say is: love can make people blind.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
Its unavoidable sadly.

Nothing you choose actually matters as far as ive seen. Ive "rejected" Olivia every chance i got and you still end up raping her after the party. All events happen regardless. You also fuck her in the bathroom a bit later as well so ....

Sadly, cheating on Lily is unavoidable which fkn sucks tbh. I glanced at the screenshots above and there is one scene im NOT looking forward to.

These things should have been made optional imo.

The MC is just way too horny and has absolutely no problem in cheating and raping away.
That being said tho, its not uncommon in RL that abused kids at a young age turn out ... not so right in the head when they get older. If you read about murderers, serial killers, rapists cases and so on, you will find a common thing among a lot of those people is their messed up childhoods ... sad truth.

So, i guess it makes some sense the MC is this way? At least he is not going around torturing and killing people left and right :|

Altho the above MIGHT shed some light on why the MC is this way ... what the fuck is wrong with Olivia? She gets raped and still is totally ok with the MC? Twice i might add ...

EDIT: unrelated to the above

Can someone tell me why is this in chinese? (i think its chinese?)

What does it say?
  • This chapter is the prologue, if you reject Olivia then the rest of the story will not happen.
  • MC has sexual addiction.
  • That being said tho, its not uncommon in RL that...
    • I'm also aware of these psychological issues, but as I wrote in my warning, "Don't repeat any in-game risky behavior in reality."
      I believe that every player knows that this is just a game (like GTA) and in the game (or story) I want players to be free from the constraints of reality and imagination.
  • Love sometimes makes people blind.
  • About the chinese:
    • Sorry, it's a translation problem, it means: Our daughter always likes her mother.

2mdlhaJL

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2019
NTR is a controversial topic here. Many hate it including me.
A is okay as long player can avoid it. But B, nope not okay with it. Even though player tries to avoid it NTR happening well probably many gonna hate the game for it. Well dev you are taking a quite risk here
I know many people hate NTR, but rest assured, NTR are completely avoidable.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
  • This chapter is the prologue, if you reject Olivia then the rest of the story will not happen.
Yeah, after playing it through to the end i figured as much. The thing is that the choices you have to make kinda makes you think they matter but they dont. I dont care personally if they matter or not, just pointing out the that fact. Its where this point of the discussion comes from.
  • MC has sexual addiction.
Oh yeah, thats pretty obvious by now haha

• That being said tho, its not uncommon in RL that...
    • I'm also aware of these psychological issues, but as I wrote in my warning, "Don't repeat any in-game risky behavior in reality."
      I believe that every player knows that this is just a game (like GTA) and in the game (or story) I want players to be free from the constraints of reality and imagination.

That was not the point of me saying that. I was excusing the way the MC acts, giving him the benefit of the doubt since there are people complaining about how he acts and what he does (me included to a lesser extent).

OBVIOUSLY this should not be tried in real life and i think most here know this ...

All in all, i liked what ive seen so far and i cant wait to see what comes next.

Keep up the great work!

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Well, it seems to me that many of the critics didn't watch or understand the story unfold. Spoiler: it seems to me that Lucas will be the one with Olivia by the time the MC returns, and Lucas will try to kill the MC. I do not see where incest has come up at all in this story, as Olivia hasn't been presented as the sister of Lilly. Perhaps the one year old plus ten years absence will make the readers believe he will take Mia, I doubt that. I had expected the attempted rapists two at the club would be the cause of the assassination attempt on the MC, because of the stupid 10 thousand years they would be coming after him bs. Randomly choosing the MC to be the scapegoat for stealing the Mercedes, a bit weak though. Had a gang really had that MILLION as a monthly income from extortion and drug sales, someone would see through the façade, unless of course the brother of the so called gang leader (maybe a branch leader for that town). Was in on it, but really, if its that large, it will have someone not drugged out with enough intelligence to see through that smoke screen.

Sep 21, 2018
Well, it seems to me that many of the critics didn't watch or understand the story unfold. Spoiler: it seems to me that Lucas will be the one with Olivia by the time the MC returns, and Lucas will try to kill the MC. I do not see where incest has come up at all in this story, as Olivia hasn't been presented as the sister of Lilly. Perhaps the one year old plus ten years absence will make the readers believe he will take Mia, I doubt that. I had expected the attempted rapists two at the club would be the cause of the assassination attempt on the MC, because of the stupid 10 thousand years they would be coming after him bs. Randomly choosing the MC to be the scapegoat for stealing the Mercedes, a bit weak though. Had a gang really had that MILLION as a monthly income from extortion and drug sales, someone would see through the façade, unless of course the brother of the so called gang leader (maybe a branch leader for that town). Was in on it, but really, if its that large, it will have someone not drugged out with enough intelligence to see through that smoke screen.
I think the rapists in the scapegot could be the people who said he was the one who steal the mercedes, if the dev update the prologue

Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Very bittersweet beginning, I think we might have a future gem in the making here !

Short impression (no spoil) : Overall, I liked it. The renders are really nice, Lily and Olivia are frigging hot! The MC is assertive, dominant; but he's also broken in many ... many ways to the point of being a rapist, a murderer and an addict. I'll be honest, i'll take this kind of MC anyday instead of a doormat cuck. The premices of the story are quite common for a VN, and after the few first minutes I expected this experience to be a quick wank with a mediocre story. I fully thought they'll end up in their little house and happy ever after and that'd be it.

And then the major plot point hits ... pretty hard. I did not expect that at all, and seeing the events unfold did make my heart hurt. Seeing how she far she is willing to go for him, and then the opposite. FUCK you gave me the feels. And then out of nowhere "It's just the prologue" and i'm like: WUT!! ( also the MC turned into the BaDIK MC uh ? haha ).

Not a lot of choices for now, but since it's just a prologue, I suppose it's understandable.

It has been pretty long, but i like to be thourough with my impressions. Please do not mistake my intentions, I just wish to give some feedbacks and food for thoughts, i don't want to tell you how you should make your game, you have a vision; stick with it, so far your game has been a great surprise to me, It feels like in the early days of " Now & then " and I am confident that your work might become one of the jewels of this site later.

Keep it up !

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Nixed

Oct 7, 2018
amazing game so far. Cannot wait for more. There's so much potential here. Love the dark tones and the incest/rape themes.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Love the game, so much content for the first release and we are not even at the start of the story yet, i really like the Dev taking his time to establish characters and relationships and not just rushing the prologue with some half baked writing. Throughout the prologue i could really see the characters grow and at the end i really loved Olivia and as much as i hate to say it Lucas was more than your typical annoying MC's best friend (which i despise in adult VN's). I guess MC became more of a badass now. Can't wait to see where the story goes from here.

I almost gave up on playing this game cuz of reading some comments but thankfully i did not, its really not as bad as some of the comments say.Some scenes are mildly disturbing especially that Bloody rape scene with Olivia, could've trimmed those scenes in the game. Also i don't really understand when the Dev says that there will be some NTR (since each have their own definition) cuz MC is not really a type to share or a beta. I guess it will have some mff threesomes but i don't really see anything more than that, so lets wait and see. Some typos and translation issues are there but not too bad. All in all pretty solid first release hope the game gets more recognition.

3.20 star(s) 37 Votes