DonHudson

Dec 8, 2018
  • Angry
Reactions: JojodoLolo

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I couldn't prevent the trannie fucking 2 girls in the house. I could skip seeing it but not prevent it. If you can intervene later to prevent it, it's already too late isn't it?
If you ignored that content it's like it never happened.. Everyone in the house is crazy sexed up so unless you are deliberately saving and loading to see what you missed, pick your story choices and keep moving forward.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
yep but avoidable after chap 5 as i heared
so I can avoid it after chp5 okay, but what about it before, what is it like ? voyeurism ? cuckolding ? cheating ? sharing ? Or netori ? as being the bull or the cheater.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
voyeurism cuckolding sharing NTR ..

im realy not sure if its avoidable befor chapter 5 ..i might be wrong but as i know its forced and u can skip it only

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
so I can avoid it after chp5 okay, but what about it before, what is it like ? voyeurism ? cuckolding ? cheating ? sharing ? Or netori ? as being the bull or the cheater.
Basically in Ch. 5, your 'rival' fucks his mom late at night. The scenes pretty tame, considering the mom is literally straight faced (intentionally). Besides that every other scene with him and your mom is avoidable (and the scenes you get for interfering are pretty hot).

BTW there are a few scenes where your trans cousin either fucks, gets sucked, or other activities with some of the other girls. Honestly, the amount of heat she's packing doesn't really make it ntr, more like two lesbians with a flesh strap-on.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Basically in Ch. 5, your 'rival' fucks his mom late at night. The scenes pretty tame, considering the mom is literally straight faced (intentionally). Besides that every other scene with him and your mom is avoidable (and the scenes you get for interfering are pretty hot).

BTW there are a few scenes where your trans cousin either fucks, gets sucked, or other activities with some of the other girls. Honestly, the amount of heat she's packing doesn't really make it ntr, more like two lesbians with a flesh strap-on.
I'm going to wait until May 27 when all that content will be avoidable:

Howdy friend, a while ago I made a comment here, about what will happen in family at Home. But I will update that information for you and everyone.
When Family at Home comes to an end, the novel will have one last update with big changes:
A complete improvement in the English translation.
Thomas' scenes will be avoidable and Emilia's scenes.
New animations will be added to chapter 1.
This last update will be available on May 27th.

If there are other changes, I will let you know.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I'm going to wait until May 27 when all that content will be avoidable:
hey bro ..we now reached the v 8 or chap 8 soo is that mean 2 more chap or updates and the game will be complete?

because i remember he said befor this game is 10 chapters soo it will be 10 updates ..but that was long time ago i could be wrong

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
hey bro ..we now reached the v 8 or chap 8 soo is that mean 2 more chap or updates and the game will be complete?

because i remember he said befor this game is 10 chapters soo it will be 10 updates ..but that was long time ago i could be wrong
He did say that it was going to be 10 chapters, so there are 2. Although I don't know if this final update will be after the 10th chapter, it's possible that it will.

I don't think chapter 10 also includes all the corrections.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
He did say that it was going to be 10 chapters, so there are 2. Although I don't know if this final update will be after the 10th chapter, it's possible that it will.

I don't think chapter 10 also includes all the corrections.
YEA pretty sure the corrections will be in the special update after chap 10 ..i just want make sure .. is it the last 2 chap will end the game?

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
There are 2 more chapters left, after that on May 27th, the last update will arrive which will fix several problems in the game.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Valeck and hamod

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
1660.png
Announcement.

The update of chapter 9 will arrive on Friday. Chapter 9 is finished, but translation and sounds are missing. Due to some problems, the new update will not be ready tomorrow.

This Friday you will have chapter 9, it won't be very long, because I'm preparing everything for the final chapter. But I assure you that you will love it.

An apology for that.
Have a great day

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Like the game just wish the animations that just have 1 type of animation that don't change viewing angle would be on some sort of loop until the mouse or keyboard is clicked*fappidy fap material*. Yes i know i can always scroll back but just a thought is all :)

Reactions: SALR

SALR

Formerly 'SALR'
Game Developer
Aug 20, 2020
CHAPTER9.png
FAMILY AT HOME CHAPTER 9
This novel includes Incest, NTR, MILF, EROTISM, TRANS, BIG ASS, BIG TITS, SEX TOYS, LESBIAN.

Chapter 9
  • Added more than 190 images
  • More than 55 animations have been added.
  • New content for history
  • New content with Victoria
  • New content with Samantha and Rebeca
  • New content with Amelia
  • New content with Rebeca and Thomas (Scene Avoidable)
Chapter 9 is a little shorter than the others, this is to prepare the content of the last chapter. However, it has new events with the girls of the house. I hope you like it.
1655.png
1711.png
1771.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS:

DOWNLOAD LINUX:

DOWNLOAD MAC:

DOWNLOAD ANDROID:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Family At Home [Ch.8 >> Ch.9] [SALR Games] - Unofficial Update
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Uncompressed Update Size: 184.2 MB
Compressed Update Size: 76.8 MB

PS: Get Ch.9>>Ch.10 update patch from here.

Compared using
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update is unofficial which might break the game.

If you enjoy this unofficial update, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How many non-ntr scenes are there? like 30?
How many ntr scenes are there? like 1?

thanks in advance if you can provide this info! even a rough estimate?

Reactions: Anon5516
3.10 star(s) 36 Votes