Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Sorry, but this game is in full compliance with this forum's tag rules.
  • Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
Notice the "or" in the above rule. Notice that it does NOT say, "and." Since this game obviously has all the females impregnated by the end of the game, it satisfies the rule, if not your desire.
People who are looking for pregnancy want the belly and/or the preg sex, tag be damned.

Also the people who really like the kink want more than just one end game belly picture, which is the common issue.

The kink is a lie.

Also, you aren't sorry, stop it :KEK:

Last edited:

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
People who are looking for pregnancy want the belly and/or the preg sex, tag be damned.

Also the people who really like the kink want more than just one end game belly picture, which is the common issue.

The kink is a lie.

The Forum Tag Update thread is over a year old now. Impreg is part of the list, but that doesn't matter when the forum isn't updating.

Frankly, lazy devs like this who only care about the 'technically true' are why it's not updating.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This art style looks so familiar to a game I played a few years back. I wonder if it's the same dev. I just recall the story kinda going off the rails in my opinion into some supernatural or conspiracy (cult??) stuff seemingly out of nowhere; I can't recall. I just remember liking the slice of life stuff that happened before that.
Same dev. the game you are describing was cancelled and some of its art was recycled into this novel

Aug 12, 2020
such example is Bone Tale The Manor. Dr Bone has some great animation and mechanics for the game. I had almost gonna subscribe to him or to pay for this work, but sadly he had some "IRL" issue.

Dr. Bones´Bonetales The Manor is what I like to call a tragedy, thankfully, even though a slight bit of dissappointment because its over, this game is not a tragedy and I commend Whiteleaf for finishing the story.
Bonetales The Manor hasn't had a proper story update in basically more than 8 years. EIGHT YEARS MY GOONER. Its insane how the devolution of perfecting the game or craft of the art of the game, led to Bones being nothing but a milker for the game, basically just living off the milking RATHER than finishing a product and sell it. Not to mention every single one of his situations is rather untimely as almost every deadline gave him a new kidneystone. Bones is the example of what not to devolve into when developing a game and finishing a story, mainly because one could see how the perfectioning of the game prior to finishing it can lead to actual dysfunction and now you have to live off the milking instead of caring for the project you once card for. Its sad as it is infectiously angering to see how such a potentially good product is wasted and lost to such carelessness for its end.

Reactions: alcades93

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'm glad to see that you have appropriated yourself as the voice of 'people'. In the future, I'll be sure to refer to you about anything that might affect 'people'.
Would two pictures have satisfied you? No, only extended sex with pregnant family members would have satisfied you. Well, that's not the game the developer wanted to write. I suggest you not play any of his games any more... or post on any of his threads.
The kink is a lie.
The kink is a fetish. Fetishes don't lie. People lie.
You are right, I am not sorry at all. I will stop pretending to be so with you.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The Forum Tag Update thread is over a year old now. Impreg is part of the list, but that doesn't matter when the forum isn't updating.

Frankly, lazy devs like this who only care about the 'technically true' are why it's not updating.
So, would it have been better if the developer had not added the Pregnancy tag? No, I don't think you don't believe that at all.

Just what tag should be used to indicate what the developer did... get people pregnant but not show pregnant sex? Or should that never be an option?
EDIT: I'll answer my own question. In addition to the Pregnancy tag, there should be a Pregnant Sex tag. That would probably eliminate all confusion... or most of it. Some people will always be confused.

Think about what you are saying. A developer creates a game and wants to place it on F95. He goes to the tag rules and reads them. He sees a tag that fits his game and applies it. Now, he is 'lazy' for doing that? I don't think so. Just because a developer does not do what you wanted and/or expected does not make him lazy.

slobber

May 19, 2019
If you want to make short, linear "masturbation games," that's completely fine. I've said it before: I'm a big fan of your games, but there are two issues. The first being that nowhere, not on your SubscribeStar, your website, or on the game pages themselves here on F95, does it say you make short games. I think people would be more accepting if this was made clear up front.

The second being the pacing in which you reach the end of the stories. The game was well paced up until this final update, when events seem to happen way too fast. I read your reply to one of my previous comments saying that the rushing was just my opinion; however, when the consensus in the thread is that this feels like it ended way too abruptly, I think it would be good to at least evaluate how you reach the conclusion of The Necromancer Arises and future games.

This is not meant to shit on you or your work but to provide helpful criticism to help improve something I and others on here really like. I would hope that you choose not to brush off what I and others have been saying.
Agree.
I think it's because of 2 things:
1. Dev doesn't specify the games are short
2. The premises are grand

Say the premise is a chick staying over at your house. Her circumstances are your plot device to getting in her pants and there are no lost opportunities, really. Everyone knows your end goal is to essentially bang her.

But in Tamas Awakening + Family Breeding the setting is huge. I don't remember the Tamas Awakening setting fully but if I remember correctly there was magic at work and the plot was thick with conspiracy. Family Breeding is basically a pseudo "King of the World" premise.

Both plots had so much opportunity, the anticipated "sex scenarios" blew up and extrapolated way beyond the actual product. That's probably why "the ending feels rushed" is such a common voice - the expectations were so much higher due to the setting.

The term "completed" being the be-all-end-all is also worth questioning. There are a lot of "incomplete" games that're amazing. dev scratches some of my impregnation kinks but my favorite is still Lab Rats 2 Reformulate (which is still not complete but content wise is probably 5x Family Breeding? Maybe more?)

Reactions: NewUser123456abc

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
At first, I was not going to speak out but wtf Whiteleaf Studio.

First off I kinda dislike how harem games these days have basc no choices anymore the dialogue options change nothing, and we are forced to fuck each girl. Even if you only like one of them.

But the worst thing of all. You end it without fucking vaginal pregnancy sex with the mom? Just some cheap sofa pic with all the girls pregnant we dont even see the moms pregnancy belly that clear, WTF dude! This game is not done. I want to see the incest little brother / son we made with mom.

Last edited:

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
At first, I was not going to speak out but wtf Whiteleaf Studio.

First off I kinda dislike how harem games these days have basc no choices anymore the dialogue options change nothing, and we are forced to fuck each girl. Even if you only like one of them.

But the worst thing of all. You end it without fucking vaginal pregnancy sex with the mom? Just some cheap sofa pic with all the girls pregnant we dont even see the moms pregnancy belly that clear, WTF dude! This game is not done. I want to see the incest little brother / son we made with mom.
You can always play Tamas Awakening if you want to see pregnant sex.
The game is done. And no, I won't ever show kids in my games, just give up that idea.

Reactions: Walter Victor

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmmm, i just realized MC never tells hunter she's his half sibling.

And no, I won't ever show kids in my games, just give up that idea.
i respect this choice. however it does suck we don't get some 18-ish year later daughters entering the harem too though. presumably with this story's type of plot the 'other wives' mentioned could be them. but it is what it is. :HideThePain:

Reactions: NewUser123456abc

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
I will prove you wrong with one single sentence.

Tamas Awakening took more than THREE years to complete and you still said it felt "rushed".
What exactly does that sentence prove? :unsure:
If you had to make that game these days, it would take you less time. Pretty sure you can agree to that.
I can also procrastinate doing something for a year and then actually make it in a rush on the last day before the deadline. It's definitely been rushed but it still took a whole year to get done. It could also end up better and look/feel less rushed than if I had spent weeks or even months on it, trying to perfect it. So what's proven exactly by you saying that it took time to develop? That it can't 'feel' rushed, just because you took time to make it? That's not true at all.
And saying the story felt rushed at times doesn't necessarily mean it actually was. Or that the work behind it was. It's an opinion, not a fact. So not sure what you're trying to prove in the first place either.

Here's another example.
You work years on a story. It's the most amazing story, everybody is excited for it. You have an immense build-up to the last event and then you just end the story with 'All the preparation worked out, he beat the villain, they lived happily ever after. The end.'
The story isn't rushed, you spent years on it. The ending is exactly as expected too. Pretty much everybody knows it almost always ends like this. But it 'feels' rushed at the end. It's not fleshed out, it's not detailed, the readers are left wanting for more and are disappointed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that's how you want to write your stories and make your games, then yeah, sure, I can't stop you; it's just... sad to see the potential wasted. :(

slobber

May 19, 2019
I mean, if we're talking about financial feasibility, aren't the majority of the financially most stable devs the ones that have developed a story for the long run? They develop a cult following which typically translates to devoted patreons.

Struggle with Sin dev, Peasant Quest dev, BADIK dev, Holiday Island dev, ICSTOR, NLTMedia, etc (I honestly forget the other ones with a long history) - although IMO the latter 4 I mentioned were kinda carried by their character models if nothing else
edit: Heck even Taffy Tales, Summertime Saga, Demon Deals has a pretty healthy following and their art isn't exactly mainstream

This... "industry" is definitely a superficial one, which makes sense considering the product's purpose most of the time.
whiteleaf's art is not mainstream. I'm ok with it but I can't say the same for others when compared to say... the visuals of BADIK. Or even What a Legend
whiteleaf's kinks are not mainstream. They're the same kinks as mine (dirty talk + impreg) but I understand that's a very very niche set of kinks (although Lab Rats 2 Reformulate suggests there's a much larger following than we initially presumed)

I never cared for incest but I recognize it's a very convenient plot device for most dev's to use so that the MC has 2-3 convenient love interests nearby

On the vein of "their own art", I think the Heart City Stories dev did a good job with his first episode of Friendly Favors. It was short/sweet/original art but the pacing was good and the expectations didn't exceed the delivered product. Notice the premise was very, very simple. Although it was more "wholesome" than "kinky" but that's just a stylistic preference from its dev

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes