• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

BlackNightWish

Mar 3, 2020
can you make a new discord or something where I can follow your progress? I do not want to rush you. You do not have a game online atm. so I could easily forget about looking for updates. Best regards

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
In this VN, the moment when the mother allows the father to seduce his own daughters catches me. something similar was in the "proud father" but it was different there - the sister came in the process of the beginning of the birth of the family harem and she simply accepted the existing fact and she simply did not interfere with the final design of the family incest harem (that is, the woman was not the initiator), but here - the wife gave her husband the "green light" to seduce their own daughters. of course, it was not the wife who was the real instigator of incest in a large family (that is, where the eldest family member is the mother of the MC) - incest in the family was wound up from the brother (that is, the husband, that is, the MC)-sister connection even before the husband met his wife. but if we consider just a small family (husband-wife-daughter and where the head of the family is MC), then it was the wife who hinted to her husband that she would not mind if he sexually seduced her daughters. I have not seen this anywhere. or is it just that I have not seen this, but in fact it is not new and was in some other VN? and in what other VN was a similar phenomenon (namely, the seduction of daughters by their father with the blessing of their mother), who will tell?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
i never got anywhere sadly as i lost my hdd but you can get it from here
If this is never going to be finished because of hard drive failure, would you be willing to give us a brief rundown of the plot you intended for the rest of game?

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
View attachment 1352408

Overview:
You live a normal life with your family until you learn your brother was killed while working undercover for the police, now the police are asking you to finish what your brother started.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-17
Release Date: 2021-06-09
Developer: MacroxssZ F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Other: ANDROID*

Patches:
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1352399 View attachment 1352401 View attachment 1352403 View attachment 1352406
No working downloads for PC version....

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes