3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
So that's it? No chance of it continuing later? Was really looking forward to it
To be fair, when you loose all base models of characters +other data. Would you think that continuing old game would be easy?

Might be that MacroxssZ will do remake or new game, both will take own time to get inspire start with just knowledge from this game.

People should just stop rushing/bashing devs. If you think they should be faster (or better) than what they are already doing, try yourself make game.

therpfan

Jan 1, 2021
To be fair, when you loose all base models of characters +other data. Would you think that continuing old game would be easy?

Might be that MacroxssZ will do remake or new game, both will take own time to get inspire start with just knowledge from this game.

People should just stop rushing/bashing devs. If you think they should be faster (or better) than what they are already doing, try yourself make game.
He did release a small game to bide people over on his discord, can't post it to F95:

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1352408

Overview:
You live a normal life with your family until you learn your brother was killed while working undercover for the police, now the police are asking you to finish what your brother started.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-17
Release Date: 2021-06-09
Developer: MacroxssZ F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -

Other: ANDROID*

Patches:
* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1352399 View attachment 1352401 View attachment 1352403 View attachment 1352406
I never understood why certain dev's start games and at the second or third update they abandon the games.
For these Dev's I have some advice.
When you want to make a game, go to sleep, and only get out of bed when you're sure the urge has passed.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
sadly yes :( i dont know how to change it tho let me ask a mod for it
i lost all my data from daz :(
So sad to hear. I like many others was really enjoying this one!

Please don't consider this rude on my part as that isn't my intention, but cloud backup is either free or very cheap and lost data can be recovered from destroyed drives even if it was deleted ( of course I don't know the circumstances and probably stating something you already know, I'm sorry). I'm sure you will take steps in the future to protect your hard work. Good luck with that and the job hunt :)

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
FWIW, I am not into war, mafia, killing, fighting, etc., type games, nor any games or mini-games that require me to hit buttons quickly. But, I LOVED your game because the set up with one male and multiple females, of all age groups, were there (see 'My New Family' for reference, from Killer7). If FbF is ever resurrected, it can skip the fighting altogether, as far as I am concerned.

McHela

Sep 16, 2020
sadly yes :( i dont know how to change it tho let me ask a mod for it
i lost all my data from daz :(
Too bad man, Was really looking forward to more content.
Dont give up making a game in the future! And I do hope you can retrieve some data from DAZ.

So long cowboy, hope to see you again!

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes