3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Unpatched:
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Find the patched version in the .

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
everyone is talking aobut how everuyon just jumps on MC dick but the only sex scenes i saw were jamie, sis and the one neice. hardly everyone ...or am i playing a diff version lol

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Just letting you all know that this update is going pretty well and in time, that though, I will have to see how things go cause I was just told that I don't have a job anymore because of my company closing doors so hopefully I can find something else soon cause sadly I live paycheck to paycheck lmao, but hopefully, everything falls in place soon enough so just letting you know from now upfront why after this update thing might slow down for me and I want to be honest if anyone that is helping on Patreon wants to pull out I more than understanding but I want to be honest as I detest Devs that keep their fans in the dark. Hopefully, real-life stuff gets resolved soon so I can jump back again and thank you to all the ones that have enjoyed my game so far ^_^.

Banned Member

Formerly 'Smonajikeca'
Aug 7, 2021
According to the guidelines for the aproved web sites to host the files, mega should not be allowed as such.
this is the time i've got to wait just to donwload 13 kb for the uncensored patch!

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
According to the guidelines for the aproved web sites to host the files, mega should not be allowed as such.
this is the time i've got to wait just to donwload 13 kb for the uncensored patch!
I usually avoid Mega for the big files so I don't get this problem.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Not sure if it happened sooner, but I noticed it after the sister picks up MC from the dojo. Some of the text was cut off when the dialog was too long. Font seemed too large to fit it all.

Murti

Sep 11, 2017
Is the project or the dev gone? Discord server is down and didn't see any activity in 23 days or so anywhere

therpfan

Jan 1, 2021
Is the project or the dev gone? Discord server is down and didn't see any activity in 23 days or so anywhere
New discord is here:

Dev's had some PC issues recently I believe which slowed down their progress.

Reactions: Murti

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Not sure if it happened sooner, but I noticed it after the sister picks up MC from the dojo. Some of the text was cut off when the dialogue was too long. Font seemed too large to fit it all.
It is cut off in some of the previous windows too, or at least it was for me, I found out that by extracting the files from the RPA and using notepad or any similar program I was able to edit the GUI.rpy file and change the text size to a smaller font which allowed all the text to fit the window properly

For extracting since I didn't want to download another program I used to extract the RPA and then unzipped it, copied it into the game folder removed but kept the original RPA file and then edited the RPY's that I had extracted

The line you want to be on the lookout for is
Code:
define GUI.text_size =
I myself changed this to 24 and everything fits on the screen now.

Also as a side note, this one is for anyone who needs it, including the developer

On line 1822 there is an error with the square brackets

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just one simple edit from ]mc] to [mc] will fix it right up

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes