3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
The story is moving so fast that in two updates MC fuck all family member XD This game shuld have parody/comedy tag

Reactions: $@~

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Got a misspelled character name, Assassin spelled Assasin. In the text, it was spelled correctly.

Missing image.

Found a few pages where the text overflowed beyond the bottom of the page. Second pic is one of those. The way I found these pages of 5-lines instead of the max of 4-lines was through RenPy's text-to-speech (when in-game, type 'V').

Found a couple of mistyped MC character tags. One was 'mc', the other was ']mc]'. Forget what pages, but they were in Ch. 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great game, though.

Reactions: punisher2099

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I do like the game sofar only minor thing for me is that personally I just don't get the stupid female orgasm faces that some seem to like to me it's just off putting.
Why it is liked is beyond me?.
That said It's not something that would stop me playing a game .
But it do's take away some of my enjoment of it for me atleast as it just ruins what is otherwise an interesting sex scene.
But thats just my opinion.

Apart from that as I said I kinda like the game.
Also not to be rude but I have noticed the normal mistakes of a none English Dev I am not criticizing English is hard enough for the English most of the time.
I only mention this because the main mistake is something the English would never do.
I know you changed it quick enough to using Just first name but you did start it with the Mr follwed by the first name thing so just saying it incase you are still unaware of how its used in english if you have already been told this then please disriguard this.

If we are talking to someperson for the first time or someperson In a higher work possition or an official position were we would use Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms it is always followed by their surname never their First Name.
And If we are then asked to use the their First Name we nolonger use the Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms when talking to them this also applies to when they talk to us.
Just thought you might want to know that for future reference.
Quick example.
You="Nice to meet you Mr smith" John Smith="Glad you could make it Mr johnson and please just call me John" you="very well then john its a pleasure to meet you too and you please just call me Tim"
Two Weeks Later You="hey John nice to see you how have you been" John Smith="Oh hey Tim not bad how's yourself".

P.S. Just noticed something strange Did Sofia and the MC have different fathers? only the reason I ask is that the MC says to Sofia "I'm guessing Mom already told you about my brother right".
Surely if Sofia had the same Dad that MC and the dead half brother had that would of also mean the dead brother was also Sofia's now dead half Brother too?.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The MC's name is not stable. I gave him a another name but it keeps reversing to the default also the default MC name is used for the daughter. It is weird. Which file should use for the patch?

Reactions: Queen Daenerys

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I do like the game sofar only minor thing for me is that personally I just don't get the stupid female orgasm faces that some seem to like to me it's just off putting.
Why it is liked is beyond me?.
That said It's not something that would stop me playing a game .
But it do's take away some of my enjoment of it for me atleast as it just ruins what is otherwise an interesting sex scene.
But thats just my opinion.

Apart from that as I said I kinda like the game.
Also not to be rude but I have noticed the normal mistakes of a none English Dev I am not criticizing English is hard enough for the English most of the time.
I only mention this because the main mistake is something the English would never do.
I know you changed it quick enough to using Just first name but you did start it with the Mr follwed by the first name thing so just saying it incase you are still unaware of how its used in english if you have already been told this then please disriguard this.

If we are talking to someperson for the first time or someperson In a higher work possition or an official position were we would use Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms it is always followed by their surname never their First Name.
And If we are then asked to use the their First Name we nolonger use the Mr/Mrs/Miss/Ms when talking to them this also applies to when they talk to us.
Just thought you might want to know that for future reference.
Quick example.
You="Nice to meet you Mr smith" John Smith="Glad you could make it Mr johnson and please just call me John" you="very well then john its a pleasure to meet you too and you please just call me Tim"
Two Weeks Later You="hey John nice to see you how have you been" John Smith="Oh hey Tim not bad how's yourself".

P.S. Just noticed something strange Did Sofia and the MC have different fathers? only the reason I ask is that the MC says to Sofia "I'm guessing Mom already told you about my brother right".
Surely if Sofia had the same Dad that MC and the dead half brother had that would of also mean the dead brother was also Sofia's now dead half Brother too?.

Just Sayin.
you guessed right different father's.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes