3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
thought the same and finaly found out why there were no choices... genre tab... kinetic novel :cautious:

memo to myself also read the genre spoiler tab before trying a new game to not waste time :mad:
I think that's pretty cheap to hide a tag like that under a spoiler. That is a make or break tag for a lot of people, myself included. If this is just going to be a click simulator with no "player" intervention then that needs to be a prominently displayed tag I think, where everyone can see it. If I knew this was going to be a KN I wouldn't have been following this.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
I think that's pretty cheap to hide a tag like that under a spoiler. That is a make or break tag for a lot of people, myself included. If this is just going to be a click simulator with no "player" intervention then that needs to be a prominently displayed tag I think, where everyone can see it. If I knew this was going to be a KN I wouldn't have been following this.
I'm sorry I didn't knew that was a cultural thing in here so ill change that as soon as i can ^_^

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well most people look at both the top tags and the genre spoiler before even downloading a game just to see what the planned tags are going to be that are under the spoiler tag.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm sorry I didn't knew that was a cultural thing in here so ill change that as soon as i can ^_^
I'm not sure how that's a cultural thing, but at least others will know that it isn't going to be so much a game as it is a story. That way they know what their getting and in my case move on.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Sometimes the character's face look like melted plastic, along with the dialogue structure being odd from time to time, for example:

"Detective: You are not under arrest so you can go, just one more thing, he had a family and i think you should finish your brothers job so they can be safe as well as your family"

"Detective: what makes you think today won't happen again"

Instead of:

"Detective: There are no charges against you so you can leave, but i suggest you work for us to finish your brother's job"

"MC: WHAT?"

"MC: This have nothing to do with me, so why should i put my life at risk?"

"Detective: You saw what happened, what will you do when someone else confuse you with your brother again, do you belive they'll leave you or your family alone?

"MC: ..."

"Detective: He had a family, their lives will be in danger of retaliation with your brother gone"

"Detective: But you can protect them in his place"

There's also the weird tone, being all flirty then talking about something tragic, there's also the sister-in-law who looks like she's ready to jump on the MC's dick
1629658272590.png

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
v0.3
326 renders
1 animtaion

That does not bode well for the story's spelling and grammar...

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes