3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It has no kinetic tag and it is still 0.2. Maybe wait until they moved to the new house before judging the intro ^^

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Virulenz

It might not be in the top tags but kinetic novel is listed under the genre spoiler tag so I would say that they are correct and it'll be a click click click type story.

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
Virulenz

It might not be in the top tags but kinetic novel is listed under the genre spoiler tag so I would say that they are correct and it'll be a click click click type story.
there's kinda going to be choices but they don't change the outcome of the story. that why I put kinetic ^_^
Image "ws" not found @ introduction monologue, stock market thought
Lucia @ the pool: Thats great <ms unbound>. I was so scared...
And make sure to add a static ending screen to the next update, not an automatic that kicks you to the main menu without giving you the opportunity to make an endsave.

Except for these 3 flaws the game looks promising, i'll watch it.
btw all of them are fixed I just forgot to change the versions but won't be on 0.3 ^_^ yes I have to make a save here page, my bad on that it escaped me both times

Reactions: Virulenz

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I didn't think the MC could get any more hilarious looking but I was wrong. Now the MC looks like a high school dropout so I changed his name from Hobo to Hobo the high school dropout.

Image WS seems to be missing as I get a grey screen in that spot.

One line by Lucia has a mistake in it. Lucia: That's Great. <ms unbound>. I was so scared. The (ms) should of been (mc) in the script.rpy file.

So the gang is run by Erkel.

I saw nothing wrong with Micaiah guess I'll be removing her from my list after the next update.
before i got to a scene where it showed his face better. i thought he looked like pedro from napolean dynamite when he was sitting down with the three older ladies:LOL:

Cardinal_Sin

Aug 6, 2021
I'm digging the new look for Jamie, MC and Emma, better upgrade. The story seems like it's gonna be a violent/action type that's what I gather. One question though: Is this guy really the villain of the story?

Reactions: House Of Black

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
It's almost like you walked into a store selling shoes and then complained about all the shoes everywhere. The game is clearly tagged, if you don't like the content then what are you doing at the shoe store?
I'm not complaining about all the "Shoes" just one in particular that has an addition that is disgusting. And not that I'm complaining about all the games that appear in f95 with underage characters, but this game at least before the redesign was too much (pre-teen).

No duh? What are you doing in this thread, then? If you don't like it, don't click on it.
Well, first I have to see something to decide if I like it or not, and if I don't like it I am free to post a comment about it. so hard to understand?

Don't be so salty if someone doesn't agree with one of your "particular" tastes.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm digging the new look for Jamie, MC and Emma, better upgrade. The story seems like it's gonna be a violent/action type that's what I gather. One question though: Is this guy really the villain of the story?
No...he is just a nice businessman who want the harbor free for your welcome to the family party...he even tried to save your brother by letting the cops handle him instead of the bad gang...it just happens that he is the leader of said gang that only wanted to bang your brothers wife...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Cardinal_Sin

That's Urkel in his new family matter's spin off show where he's now playing the bad guy instead of the good guy.

Virulenz

I don't think he's interested in the brothers wife I think he's interested in the brothers sister as he's going to use her as leverage to get him to join them and do their bidding.

• Haha
Reactions: Cardinal_Sin

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Or we are both wrong and his goal is your mother...she has more to do with that stuff then we know until now...just a gut feeling

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
Well, first I have to see something to decide if I like it or not, and if I don't like it I am free to post a comment about it. so hard to understand?

Don't be so salty if someone doesn't agree with one of your "particular" tastes.
I'm not salty about your dum dumness. It's properly tagged. I mean, if you hate broccoli, do you keep eating it and commenting on that too?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think he would go after the sister as she's basically unprotected and has no one to protect her while the mother is protected as there are a lot of people around her.

Hinatsukino

That tag tends to get added willy nilly to a lot of games that actually don't even have that in the game. Look at DmD (dating my daughter) it has that tag and it doesn't even have any of that in the game.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
How so? Care to elaborate to see if I can help you?
They're probably playing with the patch.rpy (L_patch) installed. It appears that most of the content added with that patch is just displaying black screens with dialogue and an "image not found" message at the top left corner.
I'm guessing that the patch is not coded correctly, or there are some assets that are actually missing?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I think he would go after the sister as she's basically unprotected and has no one to protect her while the mother is protected as there are a lot of people around her.

Hinatsukino

That tag tends to get added willy nilly to a lot of games that actually don't even have that in the game. Look at DmD (dating my daughter) it has that tag and it doesn't even have any of that in the game.
The daughter, while large chested is supposed to be under 18 and we all know it, and the daughter's friend is flat as a pancake and bald as my great uncle, putter her believably anywhere as young as 14. (IDK if other characters have been introduced, haven't played since ch3 was only 1/2way done)

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes