3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I see a lot of comments on the models of the characters. This is for me, not the biggest issue. I say make it look how you want since it's your game. The only thing that really gave me any issues was the grammar. I would suggest maybe finding an editor to clean up dialog. I think it was a nice start and am looking forward to seeing how your game develops. I am hoping for a good story since you set a good foundation for it. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: krish719

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
bigtraps123

Those are all of the characters that matter as those are the ones that will be around the MC and will have interactions with him.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Paprika

Good luck waiting on that as the one from will never be allowed here unless it's first edited as it contains a patch file which would break the sites rules and not sure if anything else would have to be edited when the patch file is removed.

• Hey there
Reactions: Paprika

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The new models looks amazing and I like the wife telling the daughter to go after her dad and it seems that she will do that to with the other I just hope the dev doesnt add ntr and if s/he does at least make it avoidable. Btw it seems like there is an error by the pool zone where the MC that I choose didnt show up

Last edited:

Deleted member 2309595

Game Developer
May 8, 2020
First impressions... Running commentary...
THIS IS MEANT TO BE CONSTRUCTIVE - to help you identify issues and improve the player experience... I have ZERO negative intent here. I'm just being truthful to my first impression...

1. The music starts nice, gives atmosphere, but sadly it quickly becomes some repetitive vocalizations and hideous saxophone piano shit. The number one thing devs should NEVER put in a visual novel during dialogues scenes is music with lyrics... Completely distracting. Yet even Being a DIK does that and it's one of the top profit games on Patreon, so... maybe it's just me...

2. INSTANT adverse reaction the moment JAMIE's first render shows up: EEEWWW!!!! *shudder* throw up in mouth... She looks like a thicc teen with a granny's face and a corpse-colored complexion. The grey outfit just makes her look even more sad...

LATER - in the car - she looks completely different... Different lighting makes her look almost pretty, even if she's screaming.

EVEN LATER - in bed, with her head tilted up, she looks like she's a zombie, walking dead decaying bloodless corpse... However...

At least her physique is decent. None of that "J-cup" manga watermelon tits... I prefer natural A-B-C handfuls with nice protruding nips versus beach balls that droop below the waistline and have PAINTED ON nipple textures that never protrude.

And now that I see her in full lighting as she is filled up.. she looks beautiful. You should really re-render the earlier Jamie images to make her look pretty, reflecting the model's actual looks. Fix the neck angle and avoid making her look like a 90-year old zombie and she'll be more appealing to players, who are confused when MC says she's so beautiful in those hideous shots.

3. Spelling - word choice can be contextual and different per national language. In America "Martial Arts" is a singular thing... using "they" making it plural is odd. The word BREATH is a noun - the air that is exhaled/inhaled. BREATHE is the verb... the action...

4. Possessive use of 's when mentioning multiple - do not use the apostrophe... Sister's means you're talking about an item or feature of that sister. Sisters means multiple girls.

5. View attachment 1352223

6. WHAT IS THIS? a code error at the end of the sentence? View attachment 1352228

7. Re-render the family home image... need to remove the enormous house behind it...
View attachment 1352239

8. Might wanna peep the first person/third person stuff... One line "Jamie notices MC..." the next line "She feels your..." Switching between narrative third person and descriptive first person is weird.

9. Writing description summaries of a character's feelings (Emma) is sloppy. It might be better to switch up the writing to what that character's literal thoughts in their head... So instead of "She felt this and she wondered why." something like... "I feel so warm and tingly. It's so weird. Why do I feel this way?"

10. Several lines are questions that end in a period or run-on as a longer sentence with a comma. These can be split as their own question.

11. The entire dialogue with Detective Single is redundant, odd, and could use a rewrite. The Detective also has weird placement, very far from the MC, very far from the table where the picture is... which is odd... confusing...

12. The font choice... COMMAS look like periods. With the run-on sentence structure, it gets confusing. Many commas should be either semicolons or the long sentences split into 2 separate sentences within the same script line.

13. View attachment 1352296

14. Similar to Jamie... MC's mom looks like GOLLEM from LOTR... Better lighting might fix it?

15. Micaiah... man hands, extra long arms... she's not quite right...

16. Who's the new guy in the living room? in red boots? looks younger but has a shorter beard, a major haircut...
I revamped the game models after 0.1 it said so in the game xD that's the improved MC. and that's the new Micaiah I'm working on 0.3 right now XD thank you for playing the game ^_^

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
MacroxssZ

Just to help with the grammar that someone pointed out.

"Breath, Breath, Breath." should be "Breathe, Breathe, Breathe."

To put it in more explanatory terms.

Breath is the noun verb (describing the act), Breathe is the verb adjective (doing the act).

i.e. When you take a breath, you breathe. Which is breathing (just to throw a monkey wrench in there :p )

Last edited:
Reactions: joeblow7314
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes