3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Breath is the verb (describing the act), Breathe is the adjective (doing the act).
LOLWUT.

You're using them right but is a noun (it's a thing) and is a verb (it's an action).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I didn't think the MC could get any more hilarious looking but I was wrong. Now the MC looks like a high school dropout so I changed his name from Hobo to Hobo the high school dropout.

Image WS seems to be missing as I get a grey screen in that spot.

One line by Lucia has a mistake in it. Lucia: That's Great. <ms unbound>. I was so scared. The (ms) should of been (mc) in the script.rpy file.

So the gang is run by Erkel.

I saw nothing wrong with Micaiah guess I'll be removing her from my list after the next update.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
LOLWUT.

You're using them right but is a noun (it's a thing) and is a verb (it's an action).
huh.... oops. cause of the phrase "take a breath" I thought of it as a verb XD and since that thought of breathe as a adjective since "the other is a verb sooo"...

Oooops... time to correct that :S

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Obviously my comment was of disgust for having content with very underage (pre-teen) characters. Now I see that the developer changed the designs and screenshots to disguise it a little bit.
It's almost like you walked into a store selling shoes and then complained about all the shoes everywhere. The game is clearly tagged, if you don't like the content then what are you doing at the shoe store?

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
Obviously my comment was of disgust for having content with very underage (pre-teen) characters. Now I see that the developer changed the designs and screenshots to disguise it a little bit.
No duh? What are you doing in this thread, then? If you don't like it, don't click on it.

Reactions: punisher2099

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Image "ws" not found @ introduction monologue, stock market thought
Lucia @ the pool: Thats great <ms unbound>. I was so scared...
And make sure to add a static ending screen to the next update, not an automatic that kicks you to the main menu without giving you the opportunity to make an endsave.

Except for these 3 flaws the game looks promising, i'll watch it.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
thought the same and finaly found out why there were no choices... genre tab... kinetic novel :cautious:

memo to myself also read the genre spoiler tab before trying a new game to not waste time :mad:
Same thing happened to me. Shame the story could've been interesting but I like to have choices and feel a part of the story instead of just reading it. Anyway good luck dev I hope you learn a lot from this game and hopefully I can enjoy another one of your games in the future.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes